When a Capricorn has too many planets in Capricorn...

Vyatrix

When a Capricorn has too many planets in Capricorn...

So I have this mate in my class who I didn't quite remark until after a year, when suddenly stirred up my interest for no apparent reason. It's not like he's changed anything, he's the most quiet and still person in the room, but with the deepest eyes. I think that's what made me see him. He's definitely not my type, I'm a Gemini with Moon in Aries, Mercury and Venus in Cancer and Mars in Taurus( See my birth chart here http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/Urvattnet/BirthChartMe.png?t=1296343650 : so I'm pretty much even more unstable than the Gemini sign alone. Though something at him makes me want to take him in.

According to his birth chart ( http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/Urvattnet/cartephp.png?t=1296344017 ), he pretty much has all important planets in Capricorn - Mars, Venus, Mercury and the additional spiritual Uranus and Neptune). I haven't met a character with so many important planets in the same sign as the Sun. It's quite fascinating, because he
indeed seems like a full-on if not exaggerated Capricorn - quiet, with no apparent figure expression, his most frequent words are monosyllabic, he sleeps a lot, has fixed conceptions and goals, unadaptive, very shy, doesn't know how to receive compliments. I almost had the impression he was an alien in a human body which wasn't capable of emotions, even though he has some friends, include me. I can't picture him even having the slightest hots for someone. And I know this is a specific trait, but the reality I'm seeing is, you know, appalling.

I do know that Capricorns are said to be born "old men" and die like children. Their growing process is reversed, I see how serious he looks, though he might not really be that mature inside. It's like whenever I see him smile or laugh, it's a success, some proof that humanity has hope.

It's fascinating, he's not my type, yet I'm absorbed by this figure. I know they seem like vegetables in normal situations, but radiate when they do what they love and that's what I saw when he played the guitar and bass - he literally-figuratively was radiating. So I know they seem very indifferent and locked inside at first, but get loose once they know they're on a safe zone with you.

You could see just how different we are, his party is all in one place, my party is everywhere rocking the house, if that makes sense (I'm talking about the charts). Sure, it's a hazardous idea for a relationship, but I'm interesting in uhm, give him that push to loosen up and have a real friendship. There have been slight breaking of his rules when he miraculously moved his **** to my desk and shared his songs with me, but such a rule breaker happens like once in a week. I should show him respect, but he's such a doofus when it comes to compliments. How could I make him loosen up and be good mates?

AND I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE HIM, I want him to tear down that fence he has. I've not been mean or inappropriate with him :).

juicey J.

Banned
All I can say is this is a hard safe to crack. Get him to speak of his ambitions. Keep being patient and kind. Oh and it makes sense you want to relate to him even if its on a small level as saturn in your chart the ruler of the majority of his planets is conjunt your descendant. I would imagine sense the chart you have posted for him is noon you don't have his birth time. He might also have saturn conjunct the rising or square to it which, would further give cappy like traits or he could even be capricorn rising.

Last edited:

Vyatrix

I don't because, well, how could have I succeeded in asking such a person directly about his birth time. I'm working on it though. I'm thinking of inviting him and 2 more close friends over that he can be comfortable around : his best friend, a Taurus with Scorpio ascendant and my best friend, a Libra with a lot of planets including the rising in Scorpio. Maybe we would get to this topic somehow. And I'm going to be patient and kind, but I'm kind of bewildered as to how to convince him to come around because he would always reply "I don't know" or "I'm gonna be sleeping then". I'll probably use his friend to convince him. Thanks for the advice :) I'll be posting his full chart as soon as I have it.

lam

ok i have cap rising + mars, saturn, uranus & neptune.

you're sign combination makes me guess that you are quite friendly and warm.

i'm often fascinated by people who can inspire happiness in others and make them feel at ease. my friends with moon in aries are great for that :]

Vyatrix

ok i have cap rising + mars, saturn, uranus & neptune.

you're sign combination makes me guess that you are quite friendly and warm.

i'm often fascinated by people who can inspire happiness in others and make them feel at ease. my friends with moon in aries are great for that :]

Actually, you could say I'm a really genuine Gemini, I'm very unstable. My friends can't describe me because they're always oscillating between "mean and sadistic" and "energetic and funny". Also I don't think I'll ever have only ONE conception/opinion about something, I'll always reply "No... wait, yes!", but I'll also be a critic and perfectionist person with some fixed principels.. because of my virgo rising.

Anyway, now I remember that in actuality, it all started with ME when I gave him thumbs up for the music he played in the breaks, encouraged him to play his music and defended him from the preppy girls and boys who "criticized" our music. That's why he magically started to talk and move more. And well, that's what I'm going to continue doing - being a good friend and encourage him to be whatever he wants to be like.

Is this forum old or what! This guy was probably born a few days after me. I have all of those planets + my moon in cap too. I wonder how it all turned out for y'all... it funny because we have a similar character, except I would say I'm very outgoing thanks to having two very cancer parents. I sleep a lot and I move ever so slowly. The planets he has in cap are all conjunct in my chart and trine my ascendant, except the moon (still in cap for me). I can take a compliment but it hurts sometimes. Some people are too nice and I hate that. It's hard to believe them. But I do love genuinely nice people, I gush when it's true. Having all these planets in the ninth house really makes me spiritually inclined, but I have my own way of thinking; with so many schools of thought it's necessary to be love oriented (in my opinion)... I am curious about how you feel now after these years assuming you've drifted apart, as I have always been nomadic in the sense that I get extremely close to individuals and then we drift apart due to circumstances. I really hope you don't hate him, and if he's anything like me... I remember all my friends, whether having gone through fun times or annoying times, as people who made me who I am. And for that I am extremely thankful.

I also have pointy ears and my mom calls me her little Spock.

Best wishes,

J

rojochispa

Would be interesting to see birth dates for both of you. I have Capricorn rising (also with Black Moon in 1st) Saturn and Merc in 3rd, Taurus Sun in the 4th, and Mars/Venus conjunct in 5th and Moon in Scorpio. How is that for an old Cap (79)? Noel Tyl writes that relationships are based on the 5th house as far as steamy relationships.
Leo and Aquarius, oh my...........

Last edited:

katydid

Capricorns born in the late 80's and early 90's are a very different Cap than those I grew up with.

My kids and their friends grew up with Caps who often had Sun/Merc conjunct Uranus and Neptune. And Saturn alongside.

My son's childhood friend had Sun/Merc/Sat/Uranus/Neptune/Asc in Cap. Venus in Sag, Moon in Libra.

Having the Sun in Cap is different when it is conjunct Uranus or Neptune. It changes the earthy texture, to something more electric or ethereal.

Is this forum old or what! This guy was probably born a few days after me. I have all of those planets + my moon in cap too. I wonder how it all turned out for y'all... it funny because we have a similar character, except I would say I'm very outgoing thanks to having two very cancer parents. I sleep a lot and I move ever so slowly.
J

I was just now searching for forums about people with many Capricorn planets, and I'm so thankful there actually is one!

My current boyfriend was probably born a few days before YOU! :biggrin:

He has Capricorn in all of those planets, except his moon is in Cancer. I recently started a forum about what romantically pleases someone with a Capricorn-dominated chart.

It's funny how the guy was very shy and unresponsive. Something's veryyy strange about that- he has Mercury conjunct Mars, AND Sun conjunct Venus. People with Sun conjunct Venus are usually affectionate and absolutely love compliments. His Moon is in Leo as well, so you would think the guy would be chatty and the life of the party. (Then again, my boyfriend doesn't really like to meet new people. He was immediately comfortable and affectionate with me, though.)

Something tells me the guy has a very, very shy ascendant sign.

I can't picture him even having the slightest hots for someone. And I know this is a specific trait, but the reality I'm seeing is, you know, appalling.

Oh man. Trust me when I say that sex is a elemental force in this guy's life. Guys with Venus conjunct Mars in Capricorn are some of the MOST sexual men on this planet. They won't show it ever to the general public, and they typically come across as conservative and modest. But they definitely become animals in the bedroom. The change is incredible.