He has so many planets in my 5th house

Friend wanted to fix me up on a blind date with a friend of a friend who travels a lot on business, and at some point will be in my town blah blah blah. You know the drill if you are single! I'm happy to meet new men just to have nice dinner conversation at the very least. Makes for a change, right? She didn't know that much about him but managed to get his birth info so I could get a sense of this guy.

Yowza! He's got Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Neptune all in my 5th house. I guess I should forget about platonic friendship, huh? :devil:

katydid

Friend wanted to fix me up on a blind date with a friend of a friend who travels a lot on business, and at some point will be in my town blah blah blah. You know the drill if you are single! I'm happy to meet new men just to have nice dinner conversation at the very least. Makes for a change, right? She didn't know that much about him but managed to get his birth info so I could get a sense of this guy.

Yowza! He's got Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Neptune all in my 5th house. I guess I should forget about platonic friendship, huh? :devil:

Hopefully. Otherwise he will want to take you to an Amusement park or pee wee golf game...:wink:

david starling

What's his politics? :biggrin:

neptuner

Unless you're dead set against kids, I'm thinking if it gets serious you'll have kids early.

I didn't even think I wanted kids. Then I met my husband, and his sun and venus fall into my fifth house. BAM. We were nearly immediately trying for a baby.

Also, I think the fifth house bodes well for sex. Look for more serious contacts in the synastry (7th house? 8th house?) to see if this is fling or has serious potential.

keywine89

Neptune in the 5th house???? Stay away!!! He will eventually cheat. Neptune in the 5th house rules secret flings/romances!

Well I guess that means I should eliminate an entire generation of men. Actually two generations since another man I like has Neptune in Scorpio which is also in my fifth. That means hundreds of thousands of women with my Asc. are with cheating men, too.

keywine89

Well I guess that means I should eliminate an entire generation of men. Actually two generations since another man I like has Neptune in Scorpio which is also in my fifth. That means hundreds of thousands of women with my Asc. are with cheating men, too.

Maybe you should. I can't remember 1 time me or someone I knew who had a good experience with someone who's neptune fell in the 5th house. Even if things seem great, these people always have someone else.

katydid

My husband's Neptune is in my 5th house, in Libra. And we have been happily married for 35 years now.

No cheating, as far as I know. He comes home every night..:whistling:

My husband's Neptune is in my 5th house, in Libra. And we have been happily married for 35 years now.
No cheating, as far as I know. He comes home every night..:whistling:

Congratulations! You give all of us hope.

I read elsewhere that his Neptune in my 5th might cause me to idealize him or not see him clearly, which makes sense. I tend to do that generally with men which is something I have to be aware of to stay grounded.

Meanwhile I just noticed his Venus is also conj my Vertex in the 5th.

But I'm not holding my breath for this guy because I just noticed in a couple of weeks the transiting Sun conjuncts my Vertex in the 5th. Should I visit the museum and stand in front of a painting of nude lovers while surreptitiously looking around?

Or maybe just buy a lottery ticket?

muchacho

There's always a whole range of possible outcomes for a planet in a house. It all depends what road he takes. Is it the low road or the high road or something in between? And that's where your power of influence is. Relationships are always a matter of co-creation.