Uranus conjunct Sun transit

Slytherin88

-On the 22nd of September, Uranus will hit my Sun for the second time, and I don't know if any of you know how to interpret the chart of this event. I will post also the chart with natal chart.
Without natal chart:
astro_w2gw_22_9_2017_14_14_39.53520.3295.jpg
With natal chart:
h.jpg
-From I see, the ascendant is in Capricorn at 2nd degree, this falls in my sixth house. The chart ruler is in the 12th house. Maybe, Uranus conjunct Sun will be secretive until Uranus hits my Sun again next year?The chart ruler is Saturn in Sagittarius, and currently is in my 6th house. Maybe, I'll find an Uranian job, like with computers. Saturn is sextile my Moon and Jupiter, so maybe the effects of this job will be long-lasting and fruitful, especially since both Moon and Jupiter are conjunct my 11th house. Saturn is trine North Node in Leo, so maybe smth that was meant to happen will happen. But, on the other hand, Saturn will be square so many planets, so maybe it won't be that easy this Uranus conjunct Sun.
-Uranus is in the third house conjunct fourth house. Maybe, some changes in my house, family. Some people I really don't want to live in my house, will come to stay, maybe permanently. Sun is in the 9th house, and Uranus is in the third house, maybe, I'll write my second book finally.
-Please, let me know your thoughts about this. I really want to make the best out of this transit, as it says to be quite a liberating one. Uranus also is opposite my natal Moon.

Oceanis

Hello, I hope you 'll read my response :happy:
I am also Aries and I LOVED THE FEELING OF URANUS transiting my natal sun. I felt free, got my first car ever (late bloomer!) and used LOTS OF NEW technologies as tools of my work.
So you are likely to feel free.

Now, your natal Sun opposes Moon. So you'll finally be free of people at home (especially women) that you wish to keep out. Just beware, that Uranus wants you to initiate change, otherwise he 'll swiftly bring changes at the speed of light. So you either do it yourself nicely and smoothly and on time. If you fail to take action and just sit there waiting for the guests to leave, Uranus will take things into his hands, and will somehow force both your behavior and external factors to bring change fast and unexpectedly.

I bet You'll enjoy Uranus. :happy:

Slytherin88

Thank you for replying. Yeah, there have been many changes in my life, but not many important ones. I feel free more than ever, but I'm still not free, meaning that I have to find a job. Sun rules my 2nd house and 3rd house, so I hope I'll be financially independent. There are some *new* annoying people in my house, who are so loud at night, no matter what we say to them. Uranus will be exactly conjunct my Sun this April for the last time, so I hope that by then I'll find a job I love, (most likely in technology.)