Out of Bounds Venus

conspiracy theorist

Different is not the same as "exceptional."

Do you see the OOB sag energy?

It's not anything intelligible per se. It's more of a "sense" that I get from you. I could be wrong and it could be as a result of synastry contacts, but it's there. I'd have to chew on it a little bit and have some interactions with you before I can say anything of worth there.

Inherent in exceptionalism is being different though.

sadge

It's not anything intelligible per se. It's more of a "sense" that I get from you. I could be wrong and it could be as a result of synastry contacts, but it's there. I'd have to chew on it a little bit and have some interactions with you before I can say anything of worth there.

Exactly. That's kinda what I meant by the energy thing....a sense.... what may bother others about you doesn't faze me. You don't always need the data to know astrology is behind it.

I enjoy OOB energy that does not bend to earthly egos and B.S.....we are needed on earth, that's for sure.

On a side note, I do think my moon gets a little po'd though if an arbitrary "authority" tries to stomp out your OOB-ness.

Last edited:

sadge

OOB planets are exceptional in that their significations are very marked in the development of the life (or of the situation in an event chart), or that the aspects involving the OOB planet are marked in their influence, or that the progression in time (or transit) of the OOB planet is marked...

Thank you. I'll look into this in my own chart and history. I don't see that I'm exceptionally exceptional so I'll let you know what I discover!

conspiracy theorist

Exactly. That's kinda what I meant by the energy thing....a sense.... what may bother others about you doesn't faze me. You don't always need the data to know astrology is behind it.

I enjoy OOB energy that does not bend to earthly egos and B.S.....we are needed on earth, that's for sure.

On a side note, I do think my moon gets a little po'd though if an arbitrary "authority" tries to stomp out your OOB-ness.

Gotta love that Libran sense of justice. To be fair to the mods, I do push the envelop too much for some of the less adventurous posters, so I ain't even mad.

Plus, if I'm successful with my goals I might be justified to be on that exceptional person's list.

sadge

Gotta love that Libran sense of justice. To be fair to the mods, I do push the envelop too much for some of the less adventurous posters, so I ain't even mad.

Plus, if I'm successful with my goals I might be justified to be on that exceptional person's list.

1) so this is the 3rd time now that someone has mentioned "mods" when discussing you and I have no idea what he/she is talking about. I don't think I care to know either....

....I have mercury in sag. I focus on higher level stuff (*she says facetiously*)

2) goals....you are capricorn-y, that's for sure. You're gonna be an interesting one to watch, Conspiracy. Don't forget the little people when you get there.

Eleni1

Celebrities are difficult to analyze because we don't know how it plays out in their personal lives. There are some famous/infamous examples here: http://www.astronumerologywisdom.com/out-of-bounds-planets.html

I noticed some have been married many times. Larry King is on his 8th wife. I'm not sure how this compares to celebrity norm. I looked up Elizabeth Taylor. She married many times. She doesn't have oob venus, but she does have aries venus conjunct uranus within 7 minutes.

Hello!
I have mercury and venus out of bounds in sag (not in conjunction) and i have never done any relationship!

sadge

For the longest time, I thought for certain that my youngest daughter had to have something OOB. She's such a crazy little bugger at times! From the moment she was born, she had an innate confidence and simply does things according to her agenda. Definitely walks to the beat of her own drummer, and lacks any kind of fear. If you could see her behave as a baby, you would know what I mean.

But guess what? I looked it up....and nothing is OOB. It's all from her natal placements, and an especially strong Uranus.

Someone in this thread had previously noted how OOB descriptions sound familiar to Uranus aspects....well, here you go. Another example.

Eleni1

For the longest time, I thought for certain that my youngest daughter had to have something OOB. She's such a crazy little bugger at times! From the moment she was born, she had an innate confidence and simply does things according to her agenda. Definitely walks to the beat of her own drummer, and lacks any kind of fear. If you could see her behave as a baby, you would know what I mean.

But guess what? I looked it up....and nothing is OOB. It's all from her natal placements, and an especially strong Uranus.

Someone in this thread had previously noted how OOB descriptions sound familiar to Uranus aspects....well, here you go. Another example.

I have OOB Venus and Mercury and i am the exact opposite.
I am the typical good girl!

sadge

I have OOB Venus and Mercury and i am the exact opposite.
I am the typical good girl!

Really? What sign/house? Aspects?

Maybe you're OOB-ingly exceptionally GOOD. ;-)

Do you have any other astrological signatures that may account for your extra goodness and no-no to relationships?

Eleni1

Really? What sign/house? Aspects?

Maybe you're OOB-ingly exceptionally GOOD. ;-)

Do you have any other astrological signatures that may account for your extra goodness and no-no to relationships?
Hello! :innocent: Goodmorning!
Here is my chart.
I have Venus in Saggitarius in 1st and close to 2nd house with no main aspects.
And Mars in Cancer and sun in scorpion in 12house. So i have a lot of things in water signs! Maybe this make me more "good".
And i don't know which is the problem with relationships :crying: Because i have and North Node in close conjunction with my Venus. Everyone says its really good.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_helen_hp.66205.64592.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_helen_hp.66205.64592.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 32

StillOne

I don't know what to think here. You say OOB is "exceptional," but is it really? Others say it can simply be freakish, highly independent, just way OUT OF BOUNDS from the mainstream, you know? The OOB factor alone can't be responsible for "exceptional," status, or can it?

BobZemco used the words "exceeding" and "excessive" depending on the condition of the Out of Bound planet in question. I think these two words help visualize if the planet is helping or hindering the native in it's OOB expression.

In my chart, I have the Moon and Venus OOB, contra-parallel, and in wide opposition to each other. Personally, I feel at least my Venus is excessive... the Moon may very well be, as well... :bandit:

Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

I think that it is a great thing to be able to think outside of the box and wanting to feel free. The world needs forward movement. Bjork for example has OOB planets and she frees herself creatively in ways that are inspiring for other people.

OOB planets seem to become a problem when they are in the chart of a disordered person though. They use the energy to free themselves from moral limitations and see other people´s boundaries as restricting limitations that they need to get rid of so that they can exploit/abuse them.

I know about four people with Venus OOB and I see them all as unique.

StillOne

I know about four people with Venus OOB and I see them all as unique.
:love:

It's difficult to pick that apart for me since my Venus is conjunct Neptune, but it seems a lot of people identify with being more Uranian with OOB Venus. I have Sun conjunct Uranus nataly, and so I already identify with Uranus there... I'm pretty unconventional all around. However, you wouldn't think so after initially meeting me. It's all pretty covered up until you get to know me better. :bandit: :whistling:

sadge

Neptunian.....do you have OOB Venus? You seem to be a lover extraordinaire for sure. Not afraid to fall in love.....

dr. farr

An excellent book regarding out of bounds planets, together with numerous examples, is L. Westin's "Beyond the Solstice by Declination"-unfortunately the book is unavailable on Amazon, but can be found from other sources. Also, K. Boehrer's "Declinations, the Other Dimension" will be found of value. However, it too is difficult to obtain.

Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

StillOne: You are probably the well educated, well dressed type and that's why people don't get how out of bounds you are at first sight ;)

I find it hard to understand the exact influence of having Venus OOB by analyzing the people I have met. It seems to me that they are all unique/extreme/excessive, but in which way depends on the position and aspects. I find it inspiring to hang out with someone with OOB planets (if they are not psychopaths) since there is something different with their way of thinking or their lifestyle. When they share it with me I may see better how I can overcome limitations within my own way of thinking or living. The Mars OOBs are very good to talk to when there is something I want to do and I feel blocked.

The people I know about with Venus OOB are very different from each other but all extreme and eccentric.

One wants to find a woman that he can merge with and he wants to own and control her completely. He has Venus square Pluto and other difficult aspects to Pluto and Sun tightly conjunct Saturn and Nessus.

One is a womanizer and he has been with hundreds of women. Venus conjunct Jupiter and Nessus. Eros exactly conjunct Sun. Famous, lived everywhere, talented in many areas, sees no limitations, very attractive and spends excessive amounts of time on his looks

One has Venus conjunct Neptune. He is very drawn towards women but at the same time relationships make him feel suffocated and not free. He also finds it difficult to find someone who he can fall in love with. The mists of Neptune creates a dreamy feeling and women fall for him. He has Moon/Mars square Uranus. Bohemic eccentric Doctor.

One has Venus in the twelfth. The rest of his personal planets are all in Scorpio. He feels that relationships cause him to much anxiety so he stays single. He sees women in a casual way but he does not lie or play games. He does not want to have a real home.

Neptunian Rainbow

Neptunian.....do you have OOB Venus? You seem to be a lover extraordinaire for sure. Not afraid to fall in love.....

Nope, I don't have any OOB planet. I have Venus in Pisces square Neptune. Neptune is on my Ascendant. I live in a fairy tale created by my own mind. I can't help but fall in love, it doesn't matter if I am
afraid..

Chrysalis

Ive been looking into OOB planets recently, ive been checking all my personal charts i have, saved of people i personally know.

A neighbor friend has an OOB mars,which is so telling, and it doesn't help with her OOB mars being conjunct uranus too, as from reading this thread and doing some other research the OOB planet seems to be relatable to Uranus, so she's got like a double whammy going on which explains a lot.

She's too much for me to be around for too long, i can only take her in small doses, she never sits still, she can't just sit and relax, she's a fast walker, constantly changing her furniture around in her house, she has to take some kind of anxiety meds to calm her down, she's actually had to recently go back on them this month, around the same time transit mars went OOB.

Another thing is she has two children, ones 4 years and the others nearly 1 years, and ive noticed that when she feeds her baby, she feeds him too quick, putting the spoon in his mouth, not even giving him proper chance to enjoy his mouthful without giving him another spoonful, i even told her about this once as it was making me cringe watching it happen, and she'll pick him up quick too and put him in his chair quick, or wipe his mouth quick....everything's just quick,quick,quick, he's a Taurus baby too bless him, he's got a calm nature.

Another one is guy who ive once again let go of because of how he is, ive just checked his chart and he indeed has an OOB Venus (also in sagg) which explains why he was adamant he didn't ever want anything serious with anyone, he just wanted casual hook-ups, he was a proper womanizer, but im not really into casual flings, so i tried to be patient with him hoping he'd change, but it didn't work, so i've just recently had to block him again.

So yes these OOB planets are interesting.