Draconic Astrology

Catatonia

I want to everything there is to know about this form of astrology.

This is sort of soul based astroloy as opposed to the Western system, which people say is ego based. This is beyond free-will, fate kind of thing.

They say that conjunctions between the Draconic chart of one individual to the Western chart of another individual indicates that they are soulmates. This is widely practiced and proven between family members, and here are some things I REALLY want to know.

If anyone can elaborately answer these questions, I will be more than grateful to you.

1). Take two people in a committed relationship, person A's Draconic chart makes several conjunctions to the person B's Western chart. If person B's Draonic chart doesn't make as many conjunctions to person A's chart, does that indicate that they are perhaps not soulmates?

2). When dealing with a Draconic chart and a Western chart, if the two charts have, let's say, MANY trines and/or sextiles and some squares and oppositions (I mean, very little conjunctions and more towards every other aspect such as a trine, sextile, square, and opposition), does that 'count' as a significant tie in Draconic Astrology or not?

3). How does one really understand it when a person's Western chart, while being 90% fixed in their Western chart goes to being 90% mutable in their Draconic chart?

4). Also, in relation to question 3, what does that mean for the people they attract? For example, someone who's had relations with individuals with an ambundance of mutable placements, suddenly meets someone who has an abundance of fixed placements just like themself. So, they were attracting people of the primarily mutable quality (Draconic chart) and then they met someone of their fixed quality (Western chart). Is one more important than the other?

5). The question we've all been waiting for: is there really only 1 soulmate for someone--or do we attract many soulmates during our lives?

I will think of more later. Please answer these. THANK YOU! :)

Catatonia

waterlilly

Catatonia said:
I want to everything there is to know about this form of astrology.

This is sort of soul based astroloy as opposed to the Western system, which people say is ego based. This is beyond free-will, fate kind of thing.

5). The question we've all been waiting for: is there really only 1 soulmate for someone--or do we attract many soulmates during our lives?

I will think of more later. Please answer these. THANK YOU! :)

Catatonia

I sense that for those whom have paid their karmic debt. (we can't all still be owing) they, are more likely to have a stablelised relations with one person or certainly less that 8 in their life times & building a foundation with that person. For others like myself, born 1971 when ideas about marriage & philosopy changed. The expanision of religious beliefs encompassing a broader view gave us, a different idea on marriage and equality. From personal experience, I think this means experiencing lots of diffrent types of people, cultures in relationships however, long or short. almost like travelling the world with out leaving the country. Mar aqua Rx in 3rd. so my answer is: since I am still paying a debt, my souls evolution means attracting a mate everytime I reach a level of enlightenment. Whom in return reflects that progression or regression in some way.

I don't know if this is right but i hope it helps.

Deirdre

Hi Catatonia

i dont know how to answer properly to your questions but i have some information that can help and some links for you to read about Draco Charts

Dracos show our "shadow",shows us the events/people/situations we attrac to our life to learn our life lessons for this incarnation - the persons to which we have those tight conj/opositions are indeed our soulmates and in my view we can have more than one.

They can be a husband,boyfriend,brother or parents and they all have diferent things to teach us and to learn with us.

It´s always a two side way if one´s draco make aspect to the other´s chart in my popint of view - the interaction happens for both but as you are diferent souls you will experience it in diferent ways but still..learning.

a draco to draco aspect means possible family ties when draco to western mean possible lovers/spouse/friends.

To understand better what kind of lessons/ties/bond you have with each other,search conj/opos within 3ºorb between planets and these following asteroids:

valentine
isis
osiris
siva
kaali
Union
Destinn

For me it highlited a deeper significance of me and my bf´s relationship, a more powerful and closer bond than what showed the regular Wertern to Western Charts Comparison.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/016931.html

http://www.mysticempowerment.com/draconic.htm

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/013843.html