worst sign combinations in romance!

Lost_spirit

I will only give my personal experience.No offense anyone :whistling:
Libra-Capricorn.I can't believe these people plan their whole life ahead of time.They just can't forget about tomorrow and live for today.They're the kind of guys who save money all their life to spend them in old age.And for me that's a big NO.
Libra-Cancer.Here's a guy who can't take a joke about himself but likes to constantly make fun of others.It's also very hard to understand when they are talking seriously and when they are just making fun.Please take him away from me and give me someone I can actually communicate with.
Libra-Virgo.Now these people always act as a bad reminder for me.Just when I think everything is going better,life is beautiful,the nature is so pretty etc,there they are to remind me "Yes,but you don't have any money","You have to find a job","stop wasting your time","and by the way you look awful today,what did you do to your hair?".No,thanks,I prefer to live in my own world.
Any resemblance to actual people or situations is coincidental.

queenfluff

Wait Im confused? Isnt it 2+6 (26th day) = 8 ? On

Is your 8 a typo, or is there another method?
Thanks for asking that lioness that confused me too

So I guess you just add the digits of the day your born.

I was born on the 17th so mine would be 1+7=8 I guess.

Is that right?

queenfluff

I will only give my personal experience.No offense anyone :whistling:
Libra-Capricorn.I can't believe these people plan their whole life ahead of time.They just can't forget about tomorrow and live for today.They're the kind of guys who save money all their life to spend them in old age.And for me that's a big NO.
Libra-Cancer.Here's a guy who can't take a joke about himself but likes to constantly make fun of others.It's also very hard to understand when they are talking seriously and when they are just making fun.Please take him away from me and give me someone I can actually communicate with.
Libra-Virgo.Now these people always act as a bad reminder for me.Just when I think everything is going better,life is beautiful,the nature is so pretty etc,there they are to remind me "Yes,but you don't have any money","You have to find a job","stop wasting your time","and by the way you look awful today,what did you do to your hair?".No,thanks,I prefer to live in my own world.
Any resemblance to actual people or situations is coincidental.

Are these two people sign combos? Just wondering because the way you wrote the descriptions sounds like it is one person. Is this Sun and combo with some thing else like moon or rising sign?

The last one sounds like my mom and she's a Taurus. She is all about the "You can't's" - Funny because I am a Virgo and I don't see the "You can't's" in life (well the money one I can understand).

I think some people like to plan their lives to some degree so they have something to look forward to and to shoot for. Not everyone feels secure just "living on the fly". But I will say that Capricorns seem to be too rigid of planners in my experience with them. They even have deadlines on their personal goals and want to include others in those goals without consideration that the "others' might not want anything to do with those goals. What do Caps do when that happens? (just curious)

Lion o ness

Is that right?

YES!!! Your an 8... Also... (sorry) lol

Your life is Karmic, and it pertains to Saturn...8's have a tough life? Curious were you born during [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Balsamic Moon[/FONT].. If so your moon would be just a few orbs behind your sun.. Its also the 8 phase of the moon..

You can choose to accept your 8 your karma, and learn and grow.. (which is what I have done) or you can choose not to if you do avoid 8's and 4's.. in everything... Have you figured this out yet?
8 people are born on (day of any month)

4 people are
4, 13,31
Make sense?

i have a birthday number 8 as well. born on the 26th. it's a very karmic number, especially 26 I've read. i also happen to have an 8 name number as well. number 8 people are usually interested in deep occult knowledge and their personality is like capricorn since it's ruled by saturn. it somewhat explain why I behave more like a capricorn than leo.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Well being a 26 is being an 8 AND you have a separate goal of the compound number 26.

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana] The Number 8 vibrates to Saturn. It represents wisdom, learning through experience, stability, patience, and responsibility. It represents wisdom, learning through experience, stability, patience, and responsibility. 8 is also the number of financial security, caution, restriction, self-discipline and self-control.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]A person or entity is influenced by the Number 8 if born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th day of any month, in any year. People or entities born on the 8th are stamped with the distinct imprint of the Number 8. So are those born on the 17th or 26th day of the month, but these will, in addition, be challenged to unlock the karmic mystery of the Compound number 17 or 26, as the case may be, in their lives. The same is true of the Single and Compound number of the name of the person or entity being analyzed.[/FONT]

Sorry for any typos that may appear as I'm not using a regular computer. Yes, 2 and 6, I also have some of these traits as well. I'm 26 years old which is considered an auspicious year supposedly. Also, numbers represent a certain vibration which is constant, it doesn't fluctuate or change. Not influenced by transits,progressions,solar returns,etc. The only influence is the personal year number which is significant. Therefore, I often notice people including myself exhibiting personality traits of their numbers than their astrological signs.

queenfluff

YES!!! Your an 8... Also... (sorry) lol

Your life is Karmic, and it pertains to Saturn...8's have a tough life? Curious were you born during [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Balsamic Moon[/FONT].. If so your moon would be just a few orbs behind your sun.. Its also the 8 phase of the moon..

You can choose to accept your 8 your karma, and learn and grow.. (which is what I have done) or you can choose not to if you do avoid 8's and 4's.. in everything... Have you figured this out yet?
8 people are born on (day of any month)

4 people are
4, 13,31
Make sense?

Thanks Lioness! Have I had a tough life? Well, it depends on what one would think is tough. For most of my life no really - I guess I have been relatively fortunate - not particularly hard compared to some people on the planet - until about 5 years ago and than my life started becoming "tough".

So 8 has to do with Saturn - well, that would explain something than too. I have Saturn in my 6th house - everyday restrictions - so I do notice them.

I am not familiar with a balasmic moon - how can I know if I was born under one? My moon is in my 1st house in Sagittarius. Can I tell by my natal chart? I haven't gotten to understanding orbs yet.

As far as the karmic thing goes, being a Scorpio Rising, I feel I have to no choice with that as Scorpio Risings are not unevolved souls and it seems to be my karma for this life to keep evolving toward towards letting go of the personality in sake of the soul. Not sure if I know completely how to get there but I know what the battles are being a Scorpio Rising - getting a hold of those extremes. I have been reading about it.

So, you mean that the numbers 8 and 4 I should stay away from - like they are unlucky for me. I have never noticed this in my life before - about the 8's and the 4's. I understand why 8's I guess - but why 4's too?

I was just remembering something though - are birth numbers the same as life path numbers? I remembered a life path number given to me when I did a Chinese horoscope once. Just wondering if they are related?

Geez, this 8 thing doesn't sound that great - I often wonder if my birth chart has anything positive. Too much Saturn popping up lately. :)

queenfluff

Here is a link you can read a bit on it.. :)

http://www.karmakastle.com/Number26.htm

Wow, I am reading the one on 17

http://www.karmakastle.com/Number17.htm

The description sounds very similar to Scorpio Rising descriptions - some of it. So this is familiar to me.
"that the person or entity it represents will rise superior in spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life, with the ability to conquer former failure in personal relationships and the career"

Although I wouldn't say my earlier life was difficult though - although there are NOW failures with personal relationshp and the career that I now will have to "rise superior to" and "conquer the failures". So I guess this applies. At least, I have seem to have this ability to overcome difficult times. I do like being the symbol of "Love and Peace" though - right now, the symbol of "jobs and money" would be better. :smile:

OMG, the 8 section sounds like me too! Haha! :) (except the poor health in childhood - it is reversed for me)
And so does the 4 - "you are an engima" - boy, I have heard this so many times - it is the theme of Scorp Rising. :) I always say people never understand me.
http://www.karmakastle.com/Number04.htm

I LOVE this 4 description!
"For example, a 4 person with a well-aspected Jupiter in the natal horoscope has an excellent chance to be the first person to tame and make friends with Sasquatch or Bigfoot" LOL! I totally believe in Bigfoot! :)

Thanks again Lioness!

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Some people fear the 8.. I dont.. I accept my 8... Actually the "theory" is being an 8 you choose this life time to clear your karma.. I guess that depends on what your karma is... My karma seems to be my relationships.. I also have Pluto/Karma in the 7th...

I accept the change, I dont fight it... Before when I use to fight it, it was difficult.. But I guess I had my lessons to learn...

With A scorpio rising. and Sun conjunct Pluto... Maybe this is a big part of your Karma also 10th house themes..
.... Also look at your squares/oppostions, thats where I think your karma lies also..

I looked at your chart, no you dont have a blasmic moon...

Your Pluto/Sun is on your SN.. These are things you have to pull away from... You have to move towards your NN in Pisces in h4..

The best way I think to fiqure out what your karma is, and what your meant to clear is what area in your life do you have the most problems in??
Also your saturn is in H6, house of service and duty... Saturn is considred the lord of Karma... You dont have any hard aspects to Saturn, so the H6 house is a karmic house for you... I think... I could be rambling... lol

I think Pluto is a bigger theme for you though.. BUT you have the power to change... Pluto wants change.. You have it, in you to use pluto via Asc/Sun to change... Maybe its an easy flow for you... shrugg...

rambling.... :wink:

sethi

Is that right?

Yes that's right.

However, different signs of number 8 vibrate in a different way. Please tell me your sun sign and I will tell you more if you are interested.

Lost_spirit

Are these two people sign combos? Just wondering because the way you wrote the descriptions sounds like it is one person. Is this Sun and combo with some thing else like moon or rising sign?

The last one sounds like my mom and she's a Taurus. She is all about the "You can't's" - Funny because I am a Virgo and I don't see the "You can't's" in life (well the money one I can understand).

I think some people like to plan their lives to some degree so they have something to look forward to and to shoot for. Not everyone feels secure just "living on the fly". But I will say that Capricorns seem to be too rigid of planners in my experience with them. They even have deadlines on their personal goals and want to include others in those goals without consideration that the "others' might not want anything to do with those goals. What do Caps do when that happens? (just curious)

Yes,I'm writing these from my Libra sun viewpoint,just to make clear that these qualities bother me as a Libra,but could be even charming to other sun signs.That's not to say Libras have no flaws.I procrastinate a lot,I'm indesicive,I avoid confrontations,I can be really lazy and I can be detached to some degree.And these qualities definitely bother other signs.
Sure,taurus is very similar to virgo,I've just never been really close to a taurus to get annoyed by them.As for capricorns,I forgot to add that they are money lovers,they value money as much as anything.Other signs may get comfort at the thought that they are being loved,that they have a family,Capricorns only feel secure when there's money in the bank.But I have to say that I appreciate the fact that they are so hard working.

nuthatch

OOOO.... That sooooo not Leo... :whistling:

My ex virgo complained about everything I did....... OMG I couldnt take it anymore...
I still dont know if the toilet paper roll goes under or over.. Ohh and my personal favorite.. I get out of the shower wrong :bandit:

I don't know if anyone else has this experience...but I know a LOT of very organized, very nitpicky Leos (including my mother!) And then there's Martha Stewart...
Whereas the Virgos I know are often more laid back. I have NEVER met a stereotypical neat-freak Virgo--an acquaintance and I were having this conversation a few days ago. I know there's also the moon and rising sign influence, among others, but the only people who have ever complained about my cleaning/organizational skills have actually been other Leos.
And I, for my part, am not the neatest person, but I have a lot of little cleanliness quirks...whenever I go shopping, I am ALWAYS folding the clothes, picking stuff up off the floor, straightening the shelves (I used to work clothing retail, so I do know how to do it right!) And I am very particular about the toilet roll! Cannot stand when it's under.
Perhaps Leo neatness comes from a different place than Virgo neatness, though; maybe Virgo neatness is a natural thing, whereas Leo neatness is a matter of pride? My mom always did use the threat of shame..."What if someone came over and saw the house like this? What's the point of decorating if it's just going to look like no one cares about the place?" And she's very into interior design, so she likes when it looks like the magazines.

ANYWAY. I'm particularly concerned with Leo/Virgo relationships right now...never been in one, but I have a crush on a Virgo fellow who is brilliant and creative and nice and immensely positive and with whom I have a whole lot in common, and it may not be workable for many reasons, but I'd hate for it not to work just because of the months in which we were born. *hearts in eyes*

-I've seen a pretty good number of Leo/Capricorn couples, both famous and not, and I think it's a good combination, because they're both image-conscious and driven. They also both take commitment and duty seriously. When it works, it's often for the long haul.
-I also think Leo and Pisces can work because they're both fanciful. One of my favorite couples is a Leo/Pisces, and I LOVE Pisces men.
-Gemini/Scorpio seems like one of those couples that shouldn't work but does. I've also noticed from my poking around on Wikipedia that, of all the signs, Geminis seem to be best able to marry signs with whom they aren't "officially" compatible. I guess it's their ability to adapt. Capricorns are also good at that, maybe because they're so driven to make it work.

As far as the bad (sorry most of these are Leo combinations...it's what I know personally):
--The worst relationship I've ever been in was with a Libra/Sag/Libra. OY VEY. I have never met anyone so thin-skinned or so defensive or so able to throw me completely off balance.
-Leo/Scorpio always strikes me as volatile. My mom and I were both dating Scorpio guys at the same time and both relationships were exciting but very turbulent.
-I have never attracted Geminis. When I had an online dating profile (for all of 2 weeks), I kept a tally of all the sun signs of the guys who messaged me. In descending order, it was like Scorpio (about 11), Virgo (9 or 10), Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Taurus, Aquarius, Pisces, Leo, Cancer, Sagittarius, and Gemini. ONE SINGLE SOLITARY GEMINI.
-I've never seen a Leo/Sagittarius combination work particularly well. The Sagittarius bluntness and the fragile Leo ego often clash.
-Libra/Cancer: I've never known Libras and Cancers to be especially attracted to each other. The one Libra/Cancer relationship I observed closely was highly dysfunctional, more of a caretaker/patient thing.

I don't think there is any such thing as an unworkable combination, though.

Last edited: