Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Rising, Capricorn venus female

well the astrology part is all up in the title. Most of my signs are in scorpio and the other half are capricorn. Then I have 1 in libra, 1 in gemini and 2 in sag if I remember correctly.

Anywho... I've always tended to be more shy and to myself like a scorpio since I was younger. Only recently have I gotten into my sag personality. Alcohol definitely brings me to that place haha.

Anywho, I'm in college, I'm 21, Psych major, Single, but really liking this scorpio boy.

I know, not a good match, but I feel like since I have a scorpio moon and since I've dealt with my dad, whos also a scorp, all my life I can handle a scorpio with ease. So far the unclear mysteriousness and the mind games are what annoys me. The games I can play right back without getting him upset. Trust me, I'm aware Scorps dont like the game played on them ;) I've just gotten good enough to where they don't realize its a game being played back on them...
As for the unclearness it is making me exhausted, which is why I have come here to receive help on how to win over this scorpio boy. :)

chris

well the astrology part is all up in the title. Most of my signs are in scorpio and the other half are capricorn. Then I have 1 in libra, 1 in gemini and 2 in sag if I remember correctly.

Anywho... I've always tended to be more shy and to myself like a scorpio since I was younger. Only recently have I gotten into my sag personality. Alcohol definitely brings me to that place haha.

Anywho, I'm in college, I'm 21, Psych major, Single, but really liking this scorpio boy.

I know, not a good match, but I feel like since I have a scorpio moon and since I've dealt with my dad, whos also a scorp, all my life I can handle a scorpio with ease. So far the unclear mysteriousness and the mind games are what annoys me. The games I can play right back without getting him upset. Trust me, I'm aware Scorps dont like the game played on them ;) I've just gotten good enough to where they don't realize its a game being played back on them...
As for the unclearness it is making me exhausted, which is why I have come here to receive help on how to win over this scorpio boy. :)

Haha, Hello! You will find lots of information here on relationship and natal charts. Natal charts are a great indicator of how you can win somebody over. That is partly why astrological reading are secret. :)

Scorpio is the sign of sex, power, and extremes, being ruled by Pluto. I am a Cancer, but I know a lot about my water counterpart. ^^ They can be very possessive, but NEVER try to control them.

You need a natal chart for you and him so I can look for more. ^^

Go to astro.com --> Free Horoscopes --> Horoscope Drawings And Calculations --> Chart Drawing, Ascendant for a basic chart. You can use extended chart selection for changing the house system or making a synastry chart for you and him.

Welcome to the forum!

Haha, Hello! You will find lots of information here on relationship and natal charts. Natal charts are a great indicator of how you can win somebody over. That is partly why astrological reading are secret. :)

Scorpio is the sign of sex, power, and extremes, being ruled by Pluto. I am a Cancer, but I know a lot about my water counterpart. ^^ They can be very possessive, but NEVER try to control them.

You need a natal chart for you and him so I can look for more. ^^

Go to astro.com --> Free Horoscopes --> Horoscope Drawings And Calculations --> Chart Drawing, Ascendant for a basic chart. You can use extended chart selection for changing the house system or making a synastry chart for you and him.

Welcome to the forum!

I hope I did this right...

can u see it when u look at the link?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...6&smon=12&syr=2010&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

astro_2gw_01_emari.18698.3987.gif

chris

In seems you have a Scorpio Stellium in the 12th house. The 12th house rules anything hidden, your subconscious. Pluto and Mars making an EXACT conjunction. This might suggest working extremely hard to transform your inner self. And Pluto being dignified in its own sign and in the house it rules, it is STRONG. Pluto is about breaking down, and rebuilding.

Your Moon is Scorpio also occupies this stellium. This suggest intense emotions as well. Also being in the 12th. Woah.

See how having Pluto and Mars being so close plays out. Pluto also sextiling Saturn in its own sign. The changes may play out with order.

In seems you have a Scorpio Stellium in the 12th house. The 12th house rules anything hidden, your subconscious. Pluto and Mars making an EXACT conjunction. This might suggest working extremely hard to transform your inner self. And Pluto being dignified in its own sign and in the house it rules, it is STRONG. Pluto is about breaking down, and rebuilding.

Your Moon is Scorpio also occupies this stellium. This suggest intense emotions as well. Also being in the 12th. Woah.

See how having Pluto and Mars being so close plays out. Pluto also sextiling Saturn in its own sign. The changes may play out with order.

I wish I knew what all that means :/

chris

I wish I knew what all that means :/

Mars is conjunct (very close to each other, which means the energies of the planets fuse and they become blended) Pluto. Pluto (power struggles, transformation, extremes) and Mars (action, drive, lust) are combined. How do these blend in your life?

Mars is conjunct (very close to each other, which means the energies of the planets fuse and they become blended) Pluto. Pluto (power struggles, transformation, extremes) and Mars (action, drive, lust) are combined. How do these blend in your life?

Hmm well if I'm looking at it in that sense lately I have been going through this "transformation" where I've been more dominant and malnipulative due to the fact that my scorpio guy is sarcastic and plays mind games. The lust is definitely associated with the fact that I slept with him before I should have, which could also be extremes. I have been more straightforward and taking action lately. Powerstruggle i guess goes along with the dominantness and the drive has been there are well...

I wish there was something that could tell me if his and my sign were on a good path to being together or not.

chris

Hmm well if I'm looking at it in that sense lately I have been going through this "transformation" where I've been more dominant and malnipulative due to the fact that my scorpio guy is sarcastic and plays mind games. The lust is definitely associated with the fact that I slept with him before I should have, which could also be extremes. I have been more straightforward and taking action lately. Powerstruggle i guess goes along with the dominantness and the drive has been there are well...

I wish there was something that could tell me if his and my sign were on a good path to being together or not.

Well, now you see the effect of Pluto trine Mars. ^^

Well--talking about Sun signs--Water and Earth tend to be compatible, and Fire and Air tend to be compatible. If you have incompatible Suns, you might have good Moon or Venus signs.

For real compatibility, do a composite or synastry chart for you two. That way the astrologers can tell you if you two are really compatible. Do you have his birth info?

Sadly I only have his birthday date, month and year, but idk the exact time or where he was born :/

Maybe if I get to know him better I could ask and get the charts made. gah, sorry...i really like this guy and i'm curious to see if it will go anywhere

chris

Sadly I only have his birthday date, month and year, but idk the exact time or where he was born :/

Maybe if I get to know him better I could ask and get the charts made. gah, sorry...i really like this guy and i'm curious to see if it will go anywhere

If we had a synastry chart, we could try to tell you.

chris

Lol I wish I knew what that means. I'm really new to this astrology thing :pinched:

Okay, a synastry chart is one of the methods that astrologers use to read relationships and judge them. A synastry chart is two birth charts placed on two wheels to see how the two people relate to each other on a more personal level.

A composite chart is made by taking the MIDPOINTS (middle points) of the two peoples planets and making a chart that way. This shows more of an outer effect of the world, how they take on the world, how the world sees them. Its nice to see both so astrologers can see the entire picture (for me, anyways)

To be honest, I am terrible at relationship charts and still have a lot to learn about natal charts, but that fast Mercury in Gemini will help me a lot. :)