Horse Racing Aspects which to choose from?

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello :joyful:
I am reading John Frawley's book "Sports Astrology" and in there on the part of "A Day at the Races" and he writes about a system developed by the late John Addey. P.140-P.141
If you have a chart that has already lots of aspects do you use those or do you advance the chart to get new aspects which will show you the winning horse and everything else.
I am aware of matching the colors of the jockey to the planet associations and signs, I find it fascinating!

Thank you,
!CHEERS!
Jeff

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello, Where would I find the Race card that would show me the colors of the jockey for a race track in New Orleans LA?
This track is called, The Fair Grounds.

I love the way how the race card shows all the colors of the jockeys in England, there was a link I saw showing an example.

I noticed and I am looking into it, about if I cast a chart for the event and there are already aspects, then for example if the 5th house cusp is aspecting a trine Pluto 00CAP and Venus 26LEO then Saturn and Sun are the planets to look at.

The Horse that won that race is called "Jewels Pi"

I looked up the minerals list for Saturn since it's the planetary ruler of Capricorn :
"Lead, the lead-Stones -Sapphire, lapis lazuli, all black, ugly country stones not polishable, and of a sad ashy or black colour."

Venus is 26LEO.
Venus rules; Jewels-Jewelers-Jewels set in gold and silver.
The Sun rules LEO
The Sun rules jewelry, jewels, jewelers, jewel cases.

These are some of the things I find interesting ! :happy:
More analysis is needed toward this matter.

Jeff