September 11, 2001

Arian Maverick

Acting upon sorehearted's suggestion in the thread Was September 11th Staged?, I have created a seperate thread to post the event charts of this tragic day.

My information was retrieved from a Wikipedia article titled September 11, 2001 attacks; the exact times have been rounded up or down to the closest minute.

Flight 11 Crashes into the North Tower:

Flight 175 Crashes into the South Tower:

Flight 77 Crashes into the Pentagon:

Flight 93 Crashes into a Pennsylvanian Field:

Arian Maverick

Solastro

Well looking at the event chart(when the first tower was struck 8.46am) I see *Mercury in Libra.. conj Asc.. is in 'mutual reception' with *Saturn in Gemini.. (9th house of 'enlightening expereinces').. since Mercury 'rules' anything in Gemini.. while Saturn 'exalts' anything in Libra.. Mercury is moderately strong.. only due to 'accidental' dignity.. rising in the 12th house.. of 'hidden enemies'.. also it is not seen coming.. ie. Mercury rising in daylight.. however.. the complaceny of 'the authorities'.. or 'intelligence'.. ie. Saturn in Gemini.. may have contributed to this 'not seeing'.. perhaps indicated by the complacency of the trine...

Other obvious signature planets for this event are the *Sun in Virgo sitting on 12th cusp.. emphasising the hidden enemy.. 'failure of intelligence'.. Sun in Virgo.. ruled by Mercury.. which the Sun doesn't 'see'.. in traditional astrology.. also *Pluto in Sag sitting on 3rd cusp.. the delivery of a deadly message filled with idealogical zeal.. ie. Pluto in Sag...

As for *Saturn in Gemini.. it is rather strong.. not due to essential dignity.. some by triplicity.. plus some good accidental dignity in the 9th..

Meanwhile.. looking at the four major axis pionts(at the exact moment the first tower was struck) I also see 'a cardinal cross'.. Libra rising.. Cancer MC.. Cap IC.. & Aries DC.. 'the warrior' descending into 'the underworld'.. Also the sambian symbols are rather interesting for these cardinal pionts..

So what lies behind 'the veil' of this shocking event.. from a Universal perspective.. despite who we may 'blame' in a 'worldly' sense...

*ASC *15degLibra..
'A STACK OF MACHINE PARTS; ALL ARE CIRCULAR'.. 'Perfect & effortless participation in the universal order. Smooth approach to self-expression: inert self-satisafaction.'
*MC *17degCancer..
'THE ARCHETYPAL SOUL BECOMES FILLED WITH LIFE-CONTENTS'.. 'Gathering of all life values & experiences in the perfectly formed consciousness. Spiritually integrated knowledge.'
*DC *15degAries..
'INDIAN WEAVING A BASKET IN THE GOLDEN LIGHT OF THE SETTING SUN'.. 'Full of conscious realization of selfhood, through the memory of all the powers aquired in the past. Retentiveness.'
*IC *17degCap..
'REPRESSED WOMAN FINDS A PSYCHOLOGICAL RELEASE IN NUDISM'.. 'Escape from bondage to social inhibitions. Readjustment of relation of spirit to body. Self-purification. Self-confrontation.'
Yes how very interesting indeed.. once again I think of the archetype of the 'Dark Moon Lilith'...

Last edited:

unukalhai

when analyzing 911, one must consider the 6/21/01 eclipse on the solstice as it was the primary setup for the energy that would play out. aside from the obvious overall setup of the 6/21/01 chart (strong focus on the 11th/uranus, as well as the 5/11 polarity), it has SU/MA=JU/CH at tight orb, which I dont think many people have paid attention to. quite the combination there, especially when present on an eclipse, not to mention an eclipse on the aries point degree!

moon was trigger finger, with the moon/(mean)north node midpoint exactly on the 6/21 eclipse degree, with moon exactly squaring the chiron/north-node midpoint and conjuncting (by 5 arcmin) the jupiter/saturn midpoint. this activated not only the 6/21 eclipse, but the jupiter/saturn cycle, which had its last conjunction on the DC midheaven in taurus.

the major simple transit between 6/21 and 9/11 was 9/11 mars opposing the 6/21 eclipse, and 9/11 sun squaring 6/21 mars. orbs are a little wide on these (about 1.5 degrees) but still close in a relative sense for a direct (non-midpoint) transit. the other kicker was the sun t-squaring the saturn/pluto opposition.. again, fairly wide orbs but still within "spec" - one can allow a bit of extra orb for the powerful sun anyways, especially with powerful low-harmonic aspects like the square.

also, at impact, chiron squared the mars/saturn midpoint (2 arcmins), and the sun opposed the saturn/chiron midpoint (3 arcmins) [these are both transiting midpoints on 911]

6/21:
attachment.php

its also worth considering the retrograde dance mars had with pluto, chiron, and pallas.. mars triple conjuncted with pluto/pallas, continued to chiron, where both mars and chiron stationed retrograde together. mars then backtracked to almost hitting pluto again, then stationed direct to go over chiron again... mars makes it to an applying 1'40 conjunction with the south node (a bit past chiron), in opposition to the eclipse, on 911.

the lillith/uranus conjunction on the 6/21 eclipse seems very powerful, as well. uranus is in a tension ruler position over the massive 5/11 polarity buildup, and any conjunction to a tension ruler is very important.

... just some interesting observations about 911 that don't seem to be widely mentioned. cheers:)

Attachments

• 06-21-06.eclipse.wtc.gif
    06-21-06.eclipse.wtc.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Re: George W Bush

Since you enjoyed reading the Bush Natal Chart (well 2 of you did at least :) )
I thought I would post another by the Astrologer Lyn Birkbeck, on the events of September 11th.

[deleted copyrighted text posted without owner's permission - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Solastro

Miss S..

Thanks for that.. I had'nt read that interpretation before.. though I have a few others.. yes the same old themes come up again.. as in all the ancient myths etc.. yes projection.. the internal struggle is played out in hte mirror of this world we have created.. as within.. so without & vice versa.. etc.. so in the world.. so in the individual.. all relating to the yin & yang of life.. the ebb & flow etc etc.. 'the I-CHING'.. the book of 'changes'...

What about *'the four noble truths' of buddhism.. 1/'the reality of suffering' in life.. in the world.. 2/the origin of suffereing is too much 'attachment'.. 3/'letting go' of the struggle.. to stop fighting with what is.. then somehow 4/finding 'a path with heart'!!!

Unukalhai..

Yes that Eclipse chart is interesting indeed.. the Moon's Nodes pointing away from Cap.. ie.Saturn.. aiming towards growth in Cancer.. ie. the Moon.. so towards what is most nurturing for all of us.. ie. less hardness etc.. & more mephasis on our feelings.. what we really feel.. yes all those people around the globe who were brought together in unity.. the Moon.. after witnessing those events.. more emphasis on what is really important in life.. on an individual as well as Collective sense.. ie. the whole idea of 'family' versus 'Self'.. & what truly 'feeds' our Souls etc.. as opposed to going along with the way things have always been.. ie. Saturn!!! Yes.. the symbol of the towers falling... Look where George W was when the news broke.. in a school reading to children.. aha.. there's another clue to this puzzle.. *'the child' within us all needs to be listened to & nurtured as well.. for our true happiness to be realised.. ah *'the sage' within...

Oh yes 'a challenge' indeed...

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Attached is the only chart you will see anywhere that puts the Saturn opposition to Pluto on an angle for that place and time.

bob

Attachments

• QPL5BNQ.gif
    QPL5BNQ.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 44

BorX

Nice interpretations everybody.:cool:

Although this topic is old, I just saw it today and wanted to share some of my insights as well.

I done some studiez on disasters, wars, calamities etc. Using mid-points, planetary cycles, fixed stars, sabian symbols, pin-point prediction etc are good techniques, but theres another technique I found based on the uranian planets, ( Hamburg School ).

These trans-neptunian planets are well used in war events or disasters, they are slow and usualy thier influence is hidden, but powerfull.

Let's judge the event that taken place on 9/11 from the atack.

The characteristic below are individual in a mundane way, and not generalistic. Sometimes il use the terms of dignitiy and dibility to view the power of the negative of positive side, but the position itself doesn't actualy say if it's good or bad, it's the aspects and planets involved ( sometimes fixed stars can help a lot ).

- The atack chart theme -

In tranzit we all know, that we need a big important planetary positions to trigger an event. Let's start with the Moon cause I see a stelium. Moon seems to be void of course ( VOC ), big factor of things that can go wrong.

Moon conjuncts North Node
Moon conjuncts Kronos
Moon conjuncts Hades
Hades conjuncts Saturn
Saturn conjuncts Vesta

Kronos is in its detriment sign ( cancer ) this means the conjunction with Moon can be a negative one. Kronos is the planet of time, but also the planet of hatred, war, battles, asaults and terrorism ( Zeus too ). Kronous opposes Mars ( violence, fanatism, wars etc ) and South Node ( trouble and/or punishment ) which seems to shape the bad influence of this uranian planet. Mars in Capricorn shows a primitive type of atack, but also somewhere from above, heavy and reckless. In this chart, this uranian can show an atack, but many lunar conjunctions and oppositions occur in any type of tranzit, so we need more persepectives, cause if in a chart indicates something, then more indicators can be found.

Like I said above, Zeus it's another planet of hatred, war, assaults, battles, fanatism, terrorism, but also the planet of airplanes, rockets and bombardation. Zeus is in its fall sign ( Libra ), which deosn't show something good, even more cause it square's MC and Jupiter in Cancer. This shows in the country something is wrong, some sort of destabilization, panic, confusion and insecurity, this is shown by Vulkanus conjuncting MC. Vulkanus triggered by Jupiter, MC and Zeus shows that this planet that reprezents stability and forceful, when weaken and unprotected, it erupts in chaos, panic and catastrophe ( shows something is falling apart... the twin buildings of course ). Therefor showing another indicator of an atack.

Uranus Rx shows something too. It may be judged bieng in domicile position, so it's powerfull, but is it positive???. Uranus makes a tight conjunction with a special fixed star, it's called Nashira and reputated as bieng benefic... or is it???. Nashira it's good or bad depending on Saturns influence in chart. Saturn Conjuncts Hades ( the planet of dark side ) and Vesta joining the stelium of Kronos, Moon and North Node. This big stelium it's lot of tension and Hades shows a lot of it's dangerous influence as well, it has 4 fixed stars on it: Elnath, Alpheratz, Cappela and Mintaka that shows luck and escape for some, but still lots of damages and death of any type. So the powerfull Hades conjuncts Saturn combined makes it a bit destructive, also Vesta near can show a destruction because it has affinity to Scorpio ( same as Hades too ). So Uranus becomes like a 'tornado' because of Nashira and the Saturns influence, damaging around, the opposition with Venus makes it even more unexpected and the square with Admetos makes it like " They didn't know what they hit them! ", Admetos bieng the planet of spreading or focusing, bieng in Taurus and T-Squared ( with Venus and Uranus ) shows panic and peace breaking. Note to say that Uranus is the planet of rockets, airplanes and also shows the unconcious or awareness of searching accidents or damage.

Still talking about fixed stars, Lilith is with Sadalmelik, which shows if this star is with a malefic or dark point, it gives sudden death and destruction. ( same sign with Uranus in that day )

And as final, I saw Vertex conjuncting Scheat ( star malefic by nature ). Vertex is very fast in tranzit and reprezents a starting influence and energy, like a trigger, not as powerfull as the Moon, but still something, including the Scheat shows something bad. Vertex squares Neptun Rx. Anti-Vertex conjuncts Poseidon, sign of hard recovery after the damages.

The positions of the uranians where the followings:

Cupido: 4sag05
Hades: 21gem26
Zeus: 5lib31
Kronos: 0can02
Apollon: 21lib08
Admetos: 21tau24 Rx
Vulkanus: 21can51
Poseidon: 4sco16

pwadm

Staff member
BorX how do you explain astrologically the fact (not a political opinion) that the Twin Towers were brought down by controlled demolition and the attacks happened with the previous knowledge of US government, including Bush who acted in an organized scenario?

BorX

Radu said:
BorX how do you explain astrologically the fact (not a political opinion) that the Twin Towers were brought down by controlled demolition and the attacks happened with the previous knowledge of US government, including Bush who acted in an organized scenario?

I do not wish to get involved in such astrological de-coding, cause US have many dark secrets.

Futurist

If you have a spare one hour 20 mins you can make up your own mind. This film - Loose Change - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726

is consistently one of the most watched on the net.

I did a post a few weeks ago on this subject of whether it was a cover-up http://collaboratingwithfate.blogspot.com the question is, to my mind, being posed again with more vehemence/urgency at this juncture due to the ongoing Saturn/Neptune opposition and it's that aspect of it that I address. This is also rearing its head due to the fact that Saturn/Pluto (the signature aspect of 9/11) has come around to the 120 phase.

Kx

Moulin

Hi Arian Maverick

Just found this thread and having just watched the 3 videos on www.9/11weknow.com, after doubting the whole 9/11 authenticity l have to say i'm gobsmacked and now sadly but convincingly believe that it was an inside job :(

very scary

Derestanne

The Horoscope Chart for New York City is full of warnings about what was to come. Using Carolyn Dodson's Book, "Horoscopes Of the U.S. States And Cities" on page 103 she provides a Chart entitled "New York City, New York Consolidation of the Five Boroughs", January 1, 1898; 12:01 AM EST. This Chart, cast with Placidus Houses, has 09 degree Libra Rising and 11 degree Cancer MC.

In the 9th House of International Business (World Trade Center) are found Neptune at 20 degrees Gemini 36' and Pluto 13 degrees Gemini 14'. Both are Retrograde and they are conjunct. The conjoined twins (Gemini) -THE TWIN TOWERS!!!

Was there a conspiracy? The Sun is 10 degrees Capricorn 52' - one degree off of the Nadir Line! Jupiter in the 12 House in Libra, exactly conjunct the Ascendant. Therefore a Sun - Jupiter Square. And the 3rd House has Saturn, Mars and Venus conjunct both at critical 29 degrees Sagittarius along with Sun in Capricorn - what a dangerous mess! No planets in the 8th House but Moon in the 7th House in cutthroat Aries.

What a red flag this NYC Chart is!

Neptune Rising

I was jsut reading about the asbestos and other related dieseases that have shown up since the 'attacks'.

http://www.911studies.com/asbestos.htm

It looks like the physical carnage from this terrible event will continue well into the future. Anyone caught in that dust cloud or anyone even working around that area was at risk. It looks like there may be more deaths from the dust than from the actual attack. I wonder if this shows up as health issues anywhere in the charts?

Also a study about the demolition theory: http://rinf.com/alt-news/911-truth/expert-blows-the-cover-on-911-inside-job/1619/

NR

Last edited:

Monkey_Business

Interesting. But yeah if you look at the evidence what else could it have been? The plane that crashed into the Pentagon, no way a jet could have made that size hole you can destroy the nose cone of a 747 with an axe. Another odd aspect if you have looked at pictures notice how the grass around the area is not even scorched! The fire ball that jet would have created would have scorched it to pieces! Another odd fact ever see any wreckage in the pics?

The jet that crashed in PA there was very little wreckage found. Now if you look at Flight 800 that crashed from 30,000 feet there was huge chunks of wreckage everywhere so where did the rest of that jet go?

The Twin Towers collaspe is another question mark. They claim the intense heat from the jet fuel melted the steel structure, thats the claim but jet fuel at its hottest only burns max of about 1700F it would have took temps in excess of 3000 to 4000 degrees to melt the steel in the towers.

Another thing that may sound cruel but you cannot stage an attack like that without having bodies. No terrorists on board any of those planes were on any of the flight manifest. Why? Too many questions and not enough answers.

BobZemco

This is a really bad analysis.

Monkey_Business said:
Interesting. But yeah if you look at the evidence what else could it have been? The plane that crashed into the Pentagon, no way a jet could have made that size hole you can destroy the nose cone of a 747 with an axe.
It wasn't a 747 that crashed, so no comparisons can be made.

Monkey_Business said:
Another odd aspect if you have looked at pictures notice how the grass around the area is not even scorched! The fire ball that jet would have created would have scorched it to pieces! Another odd fact ever see any wreckage in the pics?
That's physics. The forward momentum carries everything, including the fuel into the building. It is an elastic collision, not an inelastic one.

Monkey_Business said:
The jet that crashed in PA there was very little wreckage found. Now if you look at Flight 800 that crashed from 30,000 feet there was huge chunks of wreckage everywhere so where did the rest of that jet go?
Again, the two cannot be compared because both the aircraft and the circusmstances are dissimilar. Flight 800 broke apart in mid-air, with the bulk of the fuselage and the wings and engines continuing in forward flight before beginning to disintegrate as it descended, which caused the debris field to be quite large.

Monkey_Business said:
The Twin Towers collaspe is another question mark. They claim the intense heat from the jet fuel melted the steel structure, thats the claim but jet fuel at its hottest only burns max of about 1700F it would have took temps in excess of 3000 to 4000 degrees to melt the steel in the towers.
The jet fuel was not a factor. All 7,000 gallons of JP5 fuel burned off in about 1:20, and yes, that's one minute twenty seconds, NOT one hour twenty minutes. I'd be happy to show you the mathematical equations that would be used in trial in court if you want.

Monkey_Business said:
Another thing that may sound cruel but you cannot stage an attack like that without having bodies. No terrorists on board any of those planes were on any of the flight manifest. Why? Too many questions and not enough answers.
It has been suggested that they are, but that information was withheld from the media by the airlines at the request of the government.

Also, I just wanted to comment that the question asked for the horary reading is way too vague and phrased wrong.

Just because something wasn't staged doesn't mean that one cannot capitalize on fore knowledge and take action to ensure an event is overly successful.

Last edited:

Monkey_Business

Whatever you say but rationalizing it away does not explain a lot of what happened....trying to use science to explain away the facts does not change the fact that the truth was not told.....I do not pretend to know what happened I just know what I have read about it and the evidence does not lean toward what your purporting.......interesting view though.

9/11 Fact Sheet:

http://911proof.com/FactSheet.html

Last edited:

piercethevale

Interesting webpage that I came across, with an alternative viewpoint.
The author does make some interesting points, cites some alleged facts I haven't heard of before and I figure it to be worthy of at least a cursory examination by those of you more involved and studied in the subject at hand than myself.
I didn't read more than about 20-25% of the entire top end of the page, though, mind you all.
But I am interested in what those of you that are dedicated to revealing the truth might have to say in regards to it.
...as I figure why waste my time reading anymore of it if the consensus be convincingly "Nay"....
http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/civil-war-in-israel/

{Yeah, you may call me lazy, but the fact of the matter is as I am now into my 60's and having lost nearly 30 friends since 1999 all under the age of 60, the most recent at the end of August at age 55, I've gotten kind of selfish with my time and as to what endeavors I spend it on.}

piercethevale

UPDATE :smile:

New 9/11 Survivor Provides Explosive New Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCH59q2Zp0&list=UUhwwoeOZ3EJPobW83dgQfAg&index=4

Published 2014
on 13th Anniversary of September 11

The 9/11 Never Before Seen Photos Are Up o
n http://wearechange.org/exclusive-neve...
I watched the video and then noted that the organization that sponsored the video claimed the new reveling evidence photos were posted on thier own webpage and checked them out....

As someone commented on the youtube page, just "hype and hyperbole"...
Such claims only damage the 'Cause' .
The local newspaper here in Sacramento quoted Senator Diane Feinstein of Calif lauding the recent Senate investigative report on the abduction and torture of suspected "terrorists" by the C.I.A. and yet not one document was released by the White House in cooperation...and that is the present regime in the Whitehouse...
...and people, presently, seem hellbent on electing either another Democrat or Republican for president in 2016...

It's like a nightmare, that I can't wake up from...
The United State of Insanity, insufferable, with lunacy and just a** holes, that's all.