Using Solar Arcs to Rectify a Natal Chart

Atria

Hi Arian
I hope that you all at a near future can receive the benefits of this symbolic directions, I am profoundly grateful with Spicasc, i have very nice rememberings of all that time, I miss him.
Arian dont feel abrumated , poco a poco, slowly , your are very young so you have plenty of time, this tables really works , i learn everyday from them, i learn astrology with them, and i think they can protect us, ojala¡ desire expression, i ll share with you them. Thank you

Sag Moon

Astro32
I wrote a letter to the wrong person regarding a problem I am having transfering chaert data from the ver.5.40 .

It seems if I use "Select All" and "Paste" them to the "Charts" folder they do not show up or else I cannot use some due to using numerals in front like "0" which I use to hit first to use the settings for Transits and I would put a "0-NY" for the place I planned to set a chart for a particular person.

Iknow there is a learning curve with any program. I am trying to fix these problems or learn how to use the new version,but if there is any info you can pass along plz do.

I will re-read the thread as I have not done that as yet and something might have been mentioned.

I like the accuracy and more detailed info on Fixed stars and glyphs etc. of the program as it is far better then previous versions.I feel like a fool now knowing some of the data I referenced was skewed,but that is expected as the program is great and free.

I have no idea what the thread before this one had to do with after glancing through it.

Thanks for the SA info!

Andonis

Hi Atria,
In the following I note two calculative errors.
One we covered it before, which is the fact that
10 sec =1 day,
and I also note that you write
29º 82m 01s
00º 12m 01s that is the ascendant recitfied.

My calculations show that this is as follows:
29 degrees 82min 10 sec = 30 degrees which you renormalize as 0 degrees and 22 minutes and 10 seconds.
I hope you agree....thanks for your help.

Atria said:
Hello Starlink, with this dates we can do some hipotesis, its only one calculation, i think later i will need more dates to corroborate the hipotesis, i know that is difficult to search them, but sometimes later we remember another events, lets try one by one with patience and a bit of luck, if i move Jupiter to a conjunction with the ascendant may be an indication of the trip because it is the lord of the 9 house , at six years of age, i make this little calculation 24 november 1953
substract - - 5 may 1947
19 days 6 months 6 years
to the date of the event i subsract your birth data and with the result of 19 days ,6 months, 6 years . I count the months like this: from 5 of may to 5 of november are six months completes and then 24-5= 19 days of november that convert to minutes and seconds
6 years= 6º
one month = 5 minutes
six months = 30 minutes
6 days = 1 minute
18 days = 4 minutes
1 day = 1 second

6 years 30 months 19 days
6º 33 m 01s i convert days in minutes, then I add the grade minute of jupiter
6º 33m 01s
+ 23º 49m (Jupiter)
29º 82m 01s
00º 12m 01s that is the ascendant rectificated of this Hipotesis : Jupiter conjunct Ascendant the trip
Ascendant= 00º saggitarius 12m 01s , I use Placidus and Solar Fire, i put the new ascendant and then i begin to put the multiple keys of Spicasc and see if in the events you give me are directions that are congruent and coincide with the events . This are the only math operations , not any more, tomorow or at sunday i continue, but an important thing is the exact coordenates , the city of natal birth is Tanjungpinang? 0 55N 104 27E . Another question when you get married you made a trip of honeymoon? I married too at 1969, and my daughter birthday is at 18 of april , but i always live at the same city and country. The best Atria

starlink

Hi Atria, yes, the city is indeed Tandjungpinang (Riau Archipel) and the coordinates are. 0°55' 0 North and longitude 104°27'0 East.
Thanks for the link. I am also looking into the Sabian Symbols going with Ascendant between 28° Scorpio and 2° Saggittarius. Some people say it really shows the persons quallities. Thanks for all your hard work, very much appreciated! Star.

starlink

Hi Andonis, if my supposedly new Asc. comes to 00° 22' 10'' then the Sabian Symbol would be for 1° Saggittarius:"A grand Army of the Republic campfire".
It so much means as : Accomplishment through the cultivation and preservation of enduring ties with others (when Positive). When negative: Superficial idleness and unhealthy veneration for the past.(I do not live in the past at all!)
Now, the Scorpio 30°, called : "The Halloween jester", fits me better. The keyword is : spontaneousness (I am very spontaneous!). When positive, the detree is a gift for making the desires and ambitions of self not only of interest but of actual value to others (Astrology in my case) and when negative, ineptness of self-expression and contempt for established values.
My Ascendant is conjuncted by Jupiter and Jupiter is in an outgoing opposition to my Sun (wide, almost 10°) and conjuncts my Moon. There are no other aspects, so I guess it is mainly positively aspected and the opposition to the Sun could indeed give a problem of expressing myself, not physically or mentally, but more professionally. Jupiter, traveling has always thrown a stick in front of my feet so I always had to stop doing what I was doîng or what I had set up, because I moved to another country and had to start all over again. I suspect that the Asc. must lie between 29° and 30° Scorpio. See what Atria comes up with.

Andonis

Hi Star,
I am sory I am not conversed with Sabian, so you know better there. I think the calculations of the ascendant may need more points to be accurate. I also guess one takes an average of the various ascendants one calculates based on the various events?
I have not been able to translate the Spanish articles.
But the calculations of your ASC are probably those I worked out. The calculations for Arian's ASC are right and I also agree with them.

Interested to see how one works out the rest....

starlink said:
Hi Andonis, if my supposedly new Asc. comes to 00° 22' 10'' then the Sabian Symbol would be for 1° Saggittarius:"A grand Army of the Republic campfire".
It so much means as : Accomplishment through the cultivation and preservation of enduring ties with others (when Positive). When negative: Superficial idleness and unhealthy veneration for the past.(I do not live in the past at all!)
Now, the Scorpio 30°, called : "The Halloween jester", fits me better. The keyword is : spontaneousness (I am very spontaneous!). When positive, the detree is a gift for making the desires and ambitions of self not only of interest but of actual value to others (Astrology in my case) and when negative, ineptness of self-expression and contempt for established values.
My Ascendant is conjuncted by Jupiter and Jupiter is in an outgoing opposition to my Sun (wide, almost 10°) and conjuncts my Moon. There are no other aspects, so I guess it is mainly positively aspected and the opposition to the Sun could indeed give a problem of expressing myself, not physically or mentally, but more professionally. Jupiter, traveling has always thrown a stick in front of my feet so I always had to stop doing what I was doîng or what I had set up, because I moved to another country and had to start all over again. I suspect that the Asc. must lie between 29° and 30° Scorpio. See what Atria comes up with.

starlink

Hello again Andonis, yes, those Sabian Symbols are a bit tricky, because in all three degrees there is something to be found that you can identify with, so I dont rely on them at all. I much prefer your calculations and I always had a feeling that I could be Sag. Asc. But in my case very difficult to determine, because, if it is, then the ruler is in Scorpio, together with the Moon, giving me a strong Scorpio trait, very similar to a Scorpio Ascendant. I have a very strange natal chart. On the one hand you see that Moon (and now maybe also the Asc. ruler Jupiter) in 12, showing reclusiveness, needing to be alone. That is totally true, especially now that I am getting older. But ruler of those two is Mars (and Pluto) and Mars is in my 5th in Aries, and the ruler of my Sun, Venus is also in Aries, so that side of me is very outgoing! The T-square between Moon opposite Sun and both square Pluto is reflectiong this very much. Looks almost like I am 2 personalities in one body, mmmmmm, maybe I discovered something here? No, I dont think so, I believe that I am most happy when I am by myself, but can be very social and outgoing when amongst friends, not at all introverted, on the contrary. Weird isn't it.
I will do a bit more looking into those solar arcs. I really was 9 when we had to leave Indonesia so either Jupiter or the Moon should reflect that. My very first trip must have been when I was 6.5 month old. That can be the Moon conjuncting Jupiter (Progressed Moon). I have not much time this weekend, nor next week. Will go to England for 4.5 days, back on tuesday 25th. After that more time again (I hope!!!). Have a nice sunday! Cheers, Star.

Arian Maverick

Ah, Sabian symbols! :cool:

Oddly enough, I related much more to the Sabian symbol of my Ascendant when my mother had confused my brother's birth time for my own than I do with the symbol for the degree of my birth certificate time.

Aries 2: A comedian entertaining a group of friends.

I know that I do not necessarily need to make a literal interpretation of this symbol, but I simply don't feel the resonance. I have a decent sense of humor, but I usually prefer to watch others banter with each other and only occasionally participate, for witty lines don't come as naturally to me as they do to some. Despite my first house Aries stellium, I don't seek attention from "entertaining a group of friends"; it is a relatively rare occurrence for me to even be with a group of friends, as I tend to go in my own direction and do my own thing.

Aries 1:A woman has risen out of the ocean, a seal is embracing her.

This is possible; at least, it is more relevant. However, as with the Sabian symbol for Aries 2, I simply don't feel the resonance.

Pisces 30:
A majestic rock formation resembling a face is idealized by a boy who takes it as his ideal of greatness, as he grows up, he begins to look like it.

Ah, I've had several "ideals of greatness" throughout my life and have worked very hard to become something that was not a natural expression of who I am, although it was certainly an expression of who I believed myself to be at the time. Yes, this symbol is certainly fitting, but I am even more strongly drawn to the next one.

Pisces 29:
Light breaking into many colors as it passes through a prism.

I know I can't simply pick my Ascendant based upon which symbol I like the best, but from the first moment I read the description of this symbol, it simply felt right. It seems to describe my need to dissect things and arrive at their basic components, just as light is fragmented by a prism. However, in order for my Ascendant to be assigned this symbol, my birth time would have to be off by about five minutes, which I think may be too much time.

I have a lot of work to do for school, but when I get the chance, I am going to reread the article I quoted in my last message and attempt to follow its instructions.

For any others reading this thread who are interested in rectifying their own natal charts, I have also quoted a section of another article detailing what sorts of events one should use for the rectification process:

WHAT ARE THE DATES OF THE PAST, WHICH ARE WORTH COLLECTING TO RECTIFY THE CHART?

It has to be understood that the dates should be exact (day, month, and year). It has no value if we indicate only the month and the year. In total we should collect twenty dates or more if you want your work to be serious, precise and guaranteed. The ideal amount will be thirty dates or more. They may be from,

1) Long and short trips (date of departure and return).
2) Affairs or romances (date of meeting and date of beginning).
3) Removals.
4) New Jobs (when it is announced and when it begins).
5) Diseases (starting time).
6) Surgeries (the date when they were performed).
7) Marriages.
8) Children’s date of birth.
9) Illness or death of close members of the family.
10) Job losses. Fights.
11) Important meetings of all kinds (even parties).
12) Accidents.
13) Cash in money, inheritance or important legacies.
14) Dates of judicial sentences (notification).
15) Beginning of new important friendships.
16) Dates of purchase for properties or vehicles.

etc., etc.

Sources where to look for the dates: old and new passports and agendas, family and friends with good memory, property deeds, car documents, old letters and invitations,…

Arian Maverick

Atria

Thank for your help Andonis, I was sleepy, but very enthusiastic till 3 am, is 1day= 10 seconds. With the new coordenates of Starlink i ll search another hipotesis, because it change,so dont marry yet with any hipotesis it has to be corroborate with future events, i am doing that, and thank you Arian, with 30 dates, is much easier in that way, but with the hipotesis of your trip to London i ll search if is any dates congruent (coincidentes), you remember the first day of you begining in this forum, the day you present yourself, and the day of being moderator, that iare another significative events? the day of birthday of your brother is he older? Hasta luego

Arian Maverick

Atria,

I do not remember exactly the first day I found the forums or the day I registered, but I know that I made my first post here on October 20, 2005 at 11:18 AM, according to the forum's records. I think it is pretty likely that if I did not register on the same day as I made my first post, the date is pretty close.

Fortunately, the date I became moderator is easier to remember; it was on my birthday on April 5, 2006. If you want to know the exact time, Radu created the thread Maverick in Chief at 02:21 AM in my time zone, and I knew of the appointment by at least 7:10 AM when I responded to his post, if not a bit sooner.

I wish I could remember exact date, but I think another important date would be my best friend's birthday party four years ago in December 2003; I could use her birthday as a general reference, but I'll have to check a calendar to see what day of the week it fell on that year; I am almost certain that the party was on either a Friday or Saturday night because it was a sleepover. In attendance was a girl I had never met before who possessed an extraordinary talent with the Ouija Board, and although I had previous experience with it, I had never received any particularly revealing insight. The girl asked about each of our past lives, and the board revealed that I had died in the Triangle "Circle" (Shirtwaist) Factory fire, which is exactly how I remembered the name from a brief lesson about it in fifth grade.

This really sparked my interest in the paranormal, and I began my first Google searches of such things soon afterwards. I then discovered astral projection (although I was never able to do this successfully), numerology, and eventually, astrology. And here I am now :)

Oh! I thought of one more!

I had been using the incorrect natal data since I first discovered astrology until my father's birthday gave me the perfect opportunity to casually inquire as to his time of birth. Searching for his birth certificate, my mother accidentally retrieved my brother's instead, and I saw to my horror that he had a birth time of 3:44 AM--the same one that my mother had told me I had! I knew that the odds of both of us being born at the exact minute were incredibly slim, so putting all discretion aside, I asked to see my own birth certificate. It was only then did I learn that I Have Been Using The Wrong Natal Chart This Entire Time!!!, and mere words cannot describe my devastation. I had cultivated an identity around the Aquarius Ascendant I believed I possessed--my original Astrology Weekly screen name was Aquarian Maverick--and after months of research and effort, I now felt like I had to start from scratch.

I made the post on March 17, 2006 at 05:16 PM, and I remember that I ran to the computer almost immediately after I had made this discovery.

One more I just thought of; I'm on a roll here! ;)

Again, I am incredibly frustrated that I did not record any of these dates, but I began the process of limiting my meat consumption around mid-December 2006 and was almost entirely vegetarian by January 2008. I know that I posted a few horary charts on the forums asking why I felt inclined to make this decision, so I'll have to check the archives to see if I can find a closer date for you.

I don't know if you can use my brother's birth date to rectify my chart because he was born three years before I was, but I'll give you the data anyway: April 29, 1986 at 3:44 AM.

Thank you so much for this help; I'm willing to do as much rectification work as I can, but I'm completely new to this process and don't believe I can make much progress until I become more familiar with specific rectification techniques.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

For those who are taking the first steps in Astrology let us make it clear that symbolic directions are those that in the directional arc are measured on the ecliptics. If a native has Mars in his rectified radix at 16° of Aquarius and his MC at 14° of Cancer; moving this Mars 1grade per year in the direction of the signs (or direct) we will have the direction Mars trine MC when Mars gets to 14° of Pisces, that is to say exactly when the person is 28 years of age. If we move Mars on the opposite direction in respect to the signs (or converse) we will get the direction or aspect Mars opposition MC when the person is 32 years of age, when Mars get to 14° of Capricorn, always at the speed of one grade per year.

We call this to direct planet Mars and in that way we have two directions, a direct one when we move Mars along the signs and a converse one when we do it in the opposite direction.

If the information is precise (rectified chart with an error under or equal 3 seconds in the time of birth) both directions will correspond with normally concordant vital events (congruent) following the Theory of Determinations of the great Morin de Villefranche.

I didn't realize upon my first reading that both direct and converse movements of the planets are to be taken into account...

Would it make sense to begin this process by listing approximately how many degrees the planets are (in both directions) from the closest major angle?

How is one to do this if he or she does not have a rectified chart with an error under or equal 3 seconds in the time of birth? Do you experiment with different times until you arrive at the correct one?

Arian Maverick

starlink

Hi Andonis, please go to this Spanish link anyways, click on Multiclaves rectification and then you see that you can translate into English. It looks quite difficult to me, but I will try and put my mind to it. Have a look! cheers, Star.

Sag Moon

I've done some rectification work.Mostly on killers and people that had died.

The event list one put above is very helpful.

People that have passed on due to tragic effents seems to be easy.

The persons personal appearance is quite helpful in seeing what the ascendant might be.

Famous people usually have the Moons Nodes involvolved and many have it positioned in the 9th close to the MC.

One chart I was looking at last night one could tell the person would be of great prominance.Thaty person was Ike Eisenhower. He had the NN=MC and Ur=Mn conjunct.That type of chart is going to have he person find fame easier than wny other.

Mn=Ur usually find themselves in the spotlight weather they want it or not and the NN=9th they will draw attention to themselves.

Just some thoughts.

On Astrolog32bit I think I shall have to move all my charts into the Chart folder individually.That will take sometime as I have as many as 3000 charts.

Atria

Hello, i am make some hipotesis with your chart like an example, to rectificate we need more events, one hipotesis was Mercury conversed to the ascendant could be the trip to London you were near that age, first you do the substraction: to the date of the event you substract the date of your birthday .
The date of the trip 14 aug 2004
- 5 april 1989
9d 4months 15 years, and because mercury is conversed, not direct, because he moves to make a conjunction with the ascendant we substract the result instead of adding it
16º 30' 60'' Position of Mercury
- 15º 21' 30''
1º 19' 30'' 6 h 4' 21''
This is the ascendant pre-rectificated with this hipotesis
Then i have to search with the multiple keys inside the solar fire program in transits and progressions, directions to radix, one by one to search if there are concordancia with other events, i put the key 10º 00'' , and i find that Jupiter conjunct Midheaven at 14 august, that concordate with a trip , jupiter is in third and is the lord of five the house of trips of pleasure ,and with the same key 29 of august : Uranus Trine Ascendant, may be the come back,i dont remember if you put the date, uranus has a subregence at saggitarius lord of the nine, then i continue with the other keys , better the second or third of each table, the lasts ones dont have so many directions to find for rectifications
And for example if you moves also mercury direct in your chart to make a sextil to the ascendant you have to move it at 1º 10' of Taurus, that gives 14 -15 years, the time of the trip.
Instead of the substraction you add
Hipotesis Mercury sextil to the Ascendant = trip to London

15º 21' 30''
+16º 31' 00'
31º 52' 30'' Ascendant = 1º 52' 30'' time 6h 05m 37s
that is another hipotesis, and begin again the search with the keys at the solar,one by one with each event, always Placidus, and to rectificate with symbolic directions planets to cuspids not interplanets, not planet to planet

Another one could be Mars conjunct I Coelli, 4th house
Mars it at third trips, shorts trips at time, and is the lord of the ascendant, and midheaven by exaltation, (could be exams too...or tramits)
Hipotesis Mars conjunc. 4 = trip to London
we use the first operation already than
15º 21' 30''
+15º 20'' 00' position of Mars
30º 41' 30'' Casa 4 , IC or Midheaven = 00º 41' 30'' 6h 04m 20s

hoping not to make mistakes , i am not sleeping ok, may be the tough past week events, so you have the table of conversions one year =one grade
one month= five minutes
one day = 10 seconds

When we have a lot of events the method correct is to move the planets and then think what happen there, first the planets and then the event for example , i move Uranus to Midheaven , ( uranus , saturn and Pluto are ideals for rectification) but is at 5 years old and generally nobody remembers, uranus make an opposition to home, or Neptune to MD the lord of twelve, may be what you told about sickness of your grandfather , or another situation at home related to twelve, because it makes an opposition to four. the moon is too fast to rectificate, so it is no convenient.
Another hipotesis could be Jupiter sextil casa V, you have to move Jupiter to 22º 12' of Geminis to do that sextil to five, a trip of pleasure Hawaii, the graduation, or girlfriend, etc. You traveled to Hawaii at
21 april 2007
substract 5 april 1989
17 days 0 month 18 years, 18º 02' 50''
18º 02' 50''
4º 17' 00''
22º 19' 50'' House 5th = 22º 19' 50'' 6h 04m 31s
the same operation you can do it with the graduation jupiter lord of five and nine, or party, i dont have much time to revised the calculations, but the example is important, i am going to search more keys with each of this hipotesis, my husband is arriving of a trip. good luck Atria

Andonis

hi Atria,
Can you please complete one example from start to finish on rectification so as we can follow it please?
You can use any example it suits you. Many thanks for your help.

Andonis

This post is about Astrolog32. I wonder if others have identified this problem I am experiencing.
It seems it does not 'know' if the time is Summer time or not. We have to set it ourselves. Its ok if you do know it but often you dont. I nearly made a blunder with this. Astrodient for example sets this automatically. This means when one does forward and backward animation with this program I suspect that it would be wrong unless one knows when the location has summer time or not.
Does anybody use Astrolog32 and has anybody experienced this/

starlink

Hi Atria, it has been a while since the last post. I also would like to see how you do this, but I realize that with so much information your explanation could become very long. I would take just 3 occasions (relocation, operation, small trip, whatever) and then maybe explain how you do that. I find it still very complicated with the claves. I really dont understand anything unfortunately, only how you came to an ascendant at 0°22'10 for my Ascendant in Saggittarius. Do you really think this is my Ascendant or do you need more? I have some more exact dates, like the day I met my partner on the 19th of September 1998 around 7 PM at night. Also the day I moved out of my house to start living on my own: 1st of september 1998.
I recently went to England, leaving on the 20st of September, flight of 20 min. past 4 in the afternoon and coming back on the 24th.
I will have a look at this new (possible) Asc. and use Noel Thyll's method. See if I get to the same result. Thanks for all your help and please only do it when you have time. I dont want you to loose sleep over this.!!! Cheers, Starlink

Atria

Hello Andonis, yesterday night i wrote a short example but when i send it the site didnt work, at midnight, today i didnt have time to re-write it, but tonight or tomorow ill do it, do you have the solar fire?, because you have to put the keys at preferences, at user direction rate, i ll explain with more details, the difficulties of this method is not the mecanica is the interpretation of planets and cuspids, what they mean, what are they indicating us, the easier are the stronger ones, the squares to ascendant, or at , IV , angular ones, and to the eight house too, at angular cuspids you inmediatly understand them , sometimes there are others i dont find an explanation, planet to planet are more difficult, with them we cant rectificate, but with experience we learn a lot from them, an example is Marylin Monroe rectificated by Spicasc, Her Data of birth of Marylin is 1 june 1926 9h. 30m. am, Los Angeles , California, Placidus Ascendant
12 Leo
One hipotesis of rectification possibly he used is:
Uranus conjunct Midheaven , opposition IV, he write: ( an article is in Spanish magazine) violent surprise, discussion with partners ( Uranus is the lord of VII house ) or enemies. The IV house is the circumstances around the end of life, home.
To the date of death 5 aug 1962
we substract the day of birth 1 juin 1926
4d 2m 36y = 36years 2 months 4days=
36º 10' 40'' and then we add the position of Uranus
29º 00' 00''
65º 10' 40'' = 5º 10' 40'' Midheaven , you have to quit 60º,
Midheaven rectificated is 5º taurus 10' 40''
So go to Solar Fire , ingres tha natal chart of Marylin the first one, 9h. 30m, open it , go to right and press Rectify there you put the new midheaven ,(put seconds, instead of minutes) and then you have to go to Dynamic, transit and progressions, put on event selection put only x in directions to radix , the other remain empties, at period of report put 15 jul till 15 aug is the month of her death, at location put natal, then at right up in directions put user arc, in point selection only in Extra you have to put the cuspids in solar fire 4.5 , in absolute longitude the first six ones, at the 6 deluxe i think it is not necessary, of the natal chart rectificated, and save them and then select, then go to preferences and user direction rate and began puting the keys, in this case of Marylin if you put 1º 25' 30'' 5 aug 1962, then in Dynamic press view and you will see the directions Mars square ascendant indicating her violent death, then another one of 11º00' 00'' view again PLuto square eight, two. And with more data of her you change the period of time and if is it correct you ll find another concordant ones, the day she moves to an orphanate , she has Pluto sesquisquare IV , not a good change , that is an 2º 30' at 13 september 1935. Spicasc recomended us at the begining of practice, to use not the first ones they give us so many directions, that is easy to get confused, and to interpret the directions always thinking the relation that the planet have with houses , the determinations of Morin the Villefrance, lord by domicile or exaltation, and determination by aspects, i will search another example with more data, but with Starlink we can practice too, i have another hipotesis i find a little more congruent events ,but the future is the test, with patience...The best
In point selection , only the planets but not the asteroids , not the nodos, they will confused you, Spicasc try them but they dont gave him results.

Atria

Hello Andonis, yesterday night i wrote a short example but when i send it the site didnt work, at midnight, today i didnt have time to re-write it, but tonight or tomorow ill do it, do you have the solar fire?, because you have to put the keys at preferences, at user direction rate, i ll explain with more details, the difficulties of this method is not the mecanica is the interpretation of planets and cuspids, what they mean, what are they indicating us, the easier are the stronger ones, the squares to ascendant, or at , IV , angular ones, and to the eight house too, at angular cuspids you inmediatly understand them , sometimes there are others i dont find an explanation, planet to planet are more difficult, with them we cant rectificate, but with experience we learn a lot from them, an example is Marylin Monroe rectificated by Spicasc, Her Data of birth of Marylin is 1 june 1926 9h. 30m. am, Los Angeles , California, Placidus Ascendant
12 Leo
Uranus conjunct Midheaven , opposition IV, he write: ( an article is in Spanish magazine) violent surprise, discussion with partners ( Uranus is the lord of VII house ) or enemies. The IV house is the circumstances around the end of life, home.
29º 00' 00''
So go to Solar Fire , ingres tha natal chart of Marylin the first one, 9h. 30m, open it , go to right and press Rectify there you put the new midheaven ,(put seconds, instead of minutes) and then you have to go to Dynamic, transit and progressions, put on event selection put only x in directions to radix , the other remain empties, at period of report put 15 jul till 15 aug is the month of her death, at location put natal, then at right up in directions put user arc, in point selection only in Extra you have to put the cuspids in solar fire 4.5 , in absolute longitude the first six ones, at the 6 deluxe i think it is not necessary, of the natal chart rectificated, and save them and then select, then go to preferences and user direction rate and began puting the keys, in this case of Marylin if you put 1º 25' 30'' 5 aug 1962, then in Dynamic press view and you will see the directions Mars square ascendant indicating her violent death, then another one of 11º00' 00'' view again PLuto square eight, two. And with more data of her you change the period of time and if is it correct you ll find another concordant ones, the day she moves to an orphanate , she has Pluto sesquisquare IV , not a good change , that is an 2º 30' at 13 september 1935. Spicasc recomended us at the begining of practice, to use not the first ones they give us so many directions, that is easy to get confused, and to interpret the directions always thinking the relation that the planet have with houses , the determinations of Morin the Villefrance, lord by domicile or exaltation, and determination by aspects, i will search another example with more data, but with Starlink we can practice too, i have another hipotesis i find a little more congruent events ,but the future is the test, with patience...The best
In point selection , only the planets but not the asteroids , not the nodos, they will confused you, Spicasc try them but they dont gave him results.

Atria

12 Leo
29º 00' 00''