How to predict pregnancy?

Cascada

My sister thinks she may be pregnant and I wondered if anyone knew ways to look into a chart and predict this kind of thing? Obviously she's getting a pregnancy test, but it will be interesting to see in her chart regardless. Here are a list of things she has that indicate she may be pregnant:

Solar Return ascendant is currently in Cancer (mothering). Rising planets are her Sun, Natal Venus and Natal Mercury (Mercury rules her Natal 5th house)
Solar Return ascendant in a couple of months time will be Virgo, which is natally placed on the 5th house cusp, so 5th house features will be highlighted for her coming year (children?).
In her progressed chart, her ascendant has progressed to Cancer about a year or so ago, and her progressed Moon is in her progressed 5th house, and trines her Natal Moon by sign.

Anyone got anything to add that I could look into? I could post her chart (with her permission) if you'd like to see yourself.

James Williams

In Vedic astrology one usually looks at the person's transits and dasas to the natal chart, but most often I would say that this is more of an horary astrology question...

Ankhesenamun

Hi! Im not an astrologer but i can offer my own experience. In the SR chart of the year I got pregnant, Venus, Pluto and true Node were in my 5th house. What I think it means:
5th house- children
Venus- love, grace
Pluto- child birth is a super Plutonian experience.
Node- destiny happening

Natal transits: Moon and Mercury were transiting my 5th house around those days conception happened... I gave birth to a Gemini asc/sun/moon :)

Maybe, look back a month or so for transits in her 5th house. I suspect moon going through indicates fertility for us. If she's at the point of buying a prego test then she's not more than 7 weeks, meaning she got pregnant within the last month and a half...

JUPITERASC

Two posts from a previous similar discussion that may be of use on the subject :smile:
Jupiter progressions and transits might play a part in pregnacy if it aspects the ruler of the houses of children and or the 8th house of sex/conception.

My sister has transiting Jupiter in applied conjunction to her mars (ruler of the 7th house and the house of second child as well Venus the ruler of her 8th house of conception and announced this christmas her husband and her are expecting their 2nd child.

Also, Venus rules her rising and she heard often Jupiter (expansion) transits and/or progressions to the rising or its ruler often correlates with the expansion which, occurs during pregnacy.

......any major aspects to the 5th house ruler by transit or progression? Did the transiting 5th house ruler or the progressed 5th house ruler make any major aspects? Also, the 5th house only counts for the 1st child, then its the 7th and then its then 9th, then its the 11th.

booboobunny

My sister thinks she may be pregnant and I wondered if anyone knew ways to look into a chart and predict this kind of thing? Obviously she's getting a pregnancy test, but it will be interesting to see in her chart regardless. Here are a list of things she has that indicate she may be pregnant:

Solar Return ascendant is currently in Cancer (mothering). Rising planets are her Sun, Natal Venus and Natal Mercury (Mercury rules her Natal 5th house)
Solar Return ascendant in a couple of months time will be Virgo, which is natally placed on the 5th house cusp, so 5th house features will be highlighted for her coming year (children?).
In her progressed chart, her ascendant has progressed to Cancer about a year or so ago, and her progressed Moon is in her progressed 5th house, and trines her Natal Moon by sign.

Anyone got anything to add that I could look into? I could post her chart (with her permission) if you'd like to see yourself.

I noticed solar return moon in the fifth house of the year you give birth to your first child :) I've seen it a few times!

Virinchi

need to look at 2nd house (addition of a member into family), 5th house (progeny), 11th house (partner's progeny... as 11th is 5th w.r.t 7th house)
when vimsottari dasa matches to strong significators of 2,5,11 houses and also when transits of decisive planets like saturn and jupiter goes through signs/constellations related to those significators..