What happened to my pink digital watch?

ella66

I have not posted a chart, because I am confused about when to cast the chart. On the one hand, I have the time I first thought about consulting any astrologer, then there is the time the astrologer I did consult and the time she cast her chart and I have posted on here. All very confusing from someone who is confused and as some planets change by hour, which chart do I o use to post here, please. Can someone experience please assist me as I have lost my mind over this.

I lost this watch on either Tuesday 16 August or Wednesday 17 August this year (2011), in Sydney, Australia. The time I noted the loss was approximately 5.30-6.30 pm (17.30-18.30), Wednesday 17 August.

I did not think about consulting an horary astrologer until possibly the 16th November and sent an email to this astrologer on Thursday, November 17, 2011 6:33 PM, who was prepared to help me (unilike a few others) and for which I paid for the judgment. Coincidentally it was sent almost exactly 3 months after the loss, to the hour I noticed it was missing.

In terms of this astrologer's response, I am not sure when she cast the chart, as she did not tell me this and she did not send me the chart, for some reason. I won't say verbatim what she said, as I am sure that would be copyright and against the rules, but the answer is rather simple and perhaps too simple and you will see why.

Background:-
On the first day, I think I took it with me to work, but do not recall whether I left with it on my wrist or not. Logic would decree I did, but this was not a usual place I was at. I have asked and have been assured that they have looked and it has not been found.

ON the second day (Wednesday) I could have taken the watch with me, carried it down from my house to where my car is parked, in my hand, instead of putting it on my wrist (which is what I sometimes do) or put it in my black bag, or put it on the car seat next me when driving. I had various appointments (two in fact, that day) and then some errands to run afterwards, before another thing in the evening, and it is when clearing out my car of some newspapers and asking my husband to check the pathway down to the car that I discovered it was missing. Our car is NOT stored in the garage, by the way.

What the astrologer said:-

Querent (me) is is symbolised by Mercury and the watch itself is symbolised by the Moon.

You/Mercury
Your planet Mercury is in detriment. This would be an argument against recovery, right and not just symbolising my anxiety and concern over it?

The Watch/The Moon
The Moon is placed in Leo and in the 3rd House of your horary, which helps provide some clues as to its location. (Discussed further in the interpretation). Moon as significator, last contact was to Jupiter. Jupiter is house of relationships, I don't have a business partner, only husband, the other people I dealt with on those days are not close to me or involved in business (one I have a relationship with in terms of me being her patient) and I have asked them.

It was then suggested I look in my husband's sections of the house, perhaps their part of the office, or in their papers/things and in places involving a heat source, or a landing, corridor or somewhere North. I have done so. I have gone through boxes of things moved out of my house as I saw them all being packed. I have even though of hiring a metal detector or electronic metal detector as used in airports or to locate metal in walls, to go through boxes of papers, etc.

Indicator for recovery - the Moon’s next contact is to Mercury – where we have a literal coming together of the Moon (aka the watch) and Mercury (aka you).

Indicator AGAINST recovery (which she puts as a "General Note") - I am sure you guys could come with a lot more!

As neither of the two lights, the Sun or Moon, are above the horizon in your horary chart, you are going to have to look carefully. This energy is like trying to search for something when you are blind/with the lights out, and can suggest the need to re-look in places you’ve already searched.

Possible Location
Using the energy of the Leo and the third house – where the Moon, symbolising your watch, I was given places to look at, and places involving heat or light and specifically to the North. I don't think it is in the house, as it was set to an hourly vibration "beep" and I have not heard it. I was told I had to do an exhaustive search of everything, even places I had already checked, but I just feel I would have found it by now. I even remember what I was wearing on both dates, and none of them I can be fairly sure of saying, involved any jackets or items with pockets.

Not sure what to do, I feel I HAVE looked enough in boxes in my house and other locations and am emotionally exhausted and too upset to do anymore. PLEASE HELP.

Last edited:

ella66

Please do not ignore because I haven't added a chart - I don't have the astrologer's chart, as she did not give it to me.

Last edited:

Anachiel

I'll give this a try based on the time and place that you sent the email. (I hope it was Sydney, AUS)

The funny thing about this chart that catches my eye immediately is that, Mercury, the watch, is trying to get to you, signified by Venus. Mercury is not quite fast enough to do this before it turns retrograde. Like it is travelling or following you around. Very odd. But, it is near you. Could it be in a vehicle?

In any case, the Moon does trine Mercury which is a hopeful sign of recovery. All the main significators are are fire signs; Moon, Mercury and Venus, which indicates a place near a threshold or door or against a wall. Could be a place that has fire or it is near a source of heat.

Moon separating from Jupiter, lord of the 11th and 8th. It was lost due to organizing and moving things about. This could possibly be related to caring for or moving something of a friends.

Generally, fire signs are very Eastern. Or southeastern as the main significators are in the south quadrant.

Those are my intial thoughts. I am going to post this and have a think about it more.

Bona Fortuna,

Anachiel

picture.php

Last edited:

ella66

Dear Anachiel

Thank you, you are so kind and yes, it was Sydney, Australia, I am practically going to admit myself to a facility soon. I am grieving the loss of so many things in life now, that finding this is the only thing that can undo some of the loss.

I have tried, again in vain, to contact this astrologer, for her to send me the chart, as I know I am not supposed to ask an horary twice, but to no avail. It is difficult too, when you have to wait for emails and you can't talk to the person.

I just wanted more feedback on the arguments against recovery which she put in nice way - but that is her being kind, and that is when she cast it, Mercury was in detriment and both the sun and the moon were below the horizon. But she has not and will not, respond, as she is busy and overseas.

My car was my most obvious place, but the watch vibrates on the hour, and I would hear it in the car and the car has been serviced. I have checked but other than rip the car seats out to see whether it is wedged in some strange orientation, I don't think it is there. I have bought another one, to try to recreate what happened, so I am not sure whether you are picking that one up. I have had boxes packed, but I supervised people packing them and asked them to look for a watch, there was only one which I packed quickly with no regard a few weeks prior to that.

I am at a loss, which I why I wanted her to check the chart for may malefic elements which means whether it was taken out of my car, perhaps by someone and the car was unlocked, or it fell out of my car and carry bag and was taken. I have spent so much time and money and resources putting up notices, making enquiries, praying for a benevolent outcome, that I am exhausted.

The places I went to on the second day by car are all west, slightly or slightly south west, and I have asked and asked and asked. The astrologer suggested Northern places, yet you are suggesting south, and all the planets involved, with the exception of the Moon and Mercury and how they related, are really confusing me.

Last edited:

ella66

fensi88, any additional analysis please? I am really, really struggling with this and feel really abandoned by the astrolger. Her analysis could apply to anyone who had lost something when I did. It doesn't apply uniquely to my situation at all, and just leaves me sad.

fensi88

I cast the chart for 17/Nov/2011- Sydney, Australia and get chart with ASC=24Ta21
Your watch is simbolised with Me in 7 house. We have several testimonies that watch will be found!
Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. First look near objects of copper, bronze, jewelry, cosmetics, clothes , musical instrument.
It can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Outside: It might be a banquet hall, cathedral, church, courthouse, gambling hall, doctor's house, stable, racing track, college, and university, places of public function, lawyer's office, bookstore, and lecture hall.
Ruler in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room, backyard or porch. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.

Direction: West
Near colour:yellow, orange

POF is in Aq in 9 house.Ruler is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Outside: places where you park your car, in or around an automobile, on land that has been changed from farming to residential, gas station, railroad station, public places a friends house.
POF in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) .

Direction Southwest
Near colour:indigo

ella66

Dear Fensi/Goca thank you for doing your analysis and interpretation. However, it is confusing as to where to look with the first places from Me and then the POF?. If it was lost outside, there is no chance, as it was so long ago and I have put up notices at churches, bookstores, university and other buildings which may have libraries and I have asked and given lost notices to the high school across the road. I don't have any upstairs places, only a detached garage, which people have gone through and my car, which has been searched and the grounds nearby have been searched too, though I have plenty of bookshelves and papers all about.

The astrologer did finally send me the chart she cast and it was cast for where she is located, not for Sydney, so I am not sure about that, but each astrologer does what works for them, so I am not one to criticise her.

1)I guess my main fear was that it fell out of my bag onto the road or pavement and was taken by someone passing by who had no way of knowing who it belonged to, but I guess it would take alot of detail to uncover that in an horary and it would need perhaps casting an "retrospective" horary for the time I lost it, perhaps?

2) My main "query" about horary is that it could apply to anyone who had lost a watch at this time, surely? - What is unique about my particular loss that wouldn't apply to anyone else who had lost an object that same hour the chart was cast?

3) Also, I am getting so many geographical locations, - firstly north, then easterly places, then west/south-west, that it is really confusing. The only location which hasn't been stated by someone is directly due south!

It is a mystery, because as the watch does a "buzz-buzz" on the hour, if it was in the house, I would imagine I would hear it sooner or later!

Thank you so much, I will bear in mind what you have said too!

Warm Regards and much thanks for your time

ella

P.S. Anachiel, did you have any more thoughts at all?

Last edited:

fensi88

2) My main "query" about horary is that it could apply to anyone who had lost a watch at this time, surely? - What is unique about my particular loss that wouldn't apply to anyone else who had lost an object that same hour the chart was cast?
Unique is the time and place where YOU ask the question. It is not about hour, it is about minutes, every 4 minutes chart changes.

Anachiel

P.S. Anachiel, did you have any more thoughts at all?

I am sorry to hear about the hard times you are going through. I understand how difficult those are and how one thing seems to make the others worse. But, all things change so, chin up, it can't rain forever.

I do have some other thoughts while thinking about this chart over the weekend. Let it go. You have done all you can and, if it can come back, it will. Sometimes, like a thought we forget, when we stop thinking about it, it comes back to us.

Horary can only describe what is. It is possible that it is returnable but, the timing is off and it can't be seen or reached at this very moment in time and space. It's happened before. Sometimes, everything just needs to line up right for something to be seen or discovered.

So, give yourself credit for trying all you can and now, relax. If it is meant to be, it will return. And, the chart shows hope of this.

I send my good thoughts your way for good changes for you.

ella66

Dear Anachiel/Fensi

just a few points.....

1) Firstly, I am confused as to why one or both of you cast or used charts for Sydney, Australia. I thought you would cast the chart for where you good folk are located, at the time you understood the question, if you were doing your own horaries?

2) I am still at at loss regarding direction/colour. On the one hand I have is North (first astrologer I paid to do horary), then East, then South-East and then Westerly or South-West indicators, so that is not going to help me, it seems.

3) I feel I have a duty to look thoroughly, given I have paid for this work and people have invested their time and talents in casting charts for me, including here, but I am completely perplexed as to how I am going to look for this thing, given that my home is not full of stuff crammed in. I have things in Storage, slightly north of my home, but what do I do? These things were put in storage AFTER I lost the watch, and so presumably, someone who packed the stuff, while I supervised, would have come across it. Do I hire a professional search squad like the police do, or some metal detector to scan boxes of very heavy paper material? I am overwhelmed and just perplexed. I don't have a group of friends who I could ask to help me really.

I suppose I could use a "survey grid" method, like ecologists do where they lay a grid on the ground, but it's a bit weird and this is also is 3D,, but it is just overwhelming me about where to rule out.

4) The thing that appears to be overlooked is that there is a strong chance that it fell out of my car or bag on the last or second last day I saw it in some freakish way. The locations I travelled to are all West of my house, but that isn't to say that one wasn't north or some other direction compared to some other point, so that is confusing me. I guess as Fensi says, the locations where it is outside means it would be unrecoverable after all this time (nearly 4 months at the end of next week).

a) I guess what I am asking is, what would the horary be like if it indicated that it fell out of a (stationary) vehicle, and had been picked up by someone else or damaged, as that is my hunch what happened, given the tremendous amount of time elapsed (nearly 4 months).

b) Could the horary indicate this, and if it doesn't in my case, why is that so?

But regarding searching in my house, which I have no mental or physical energy to do, does anyone have any more thoughts on how to attack this?

Thank you

Last edited:

Anachiel

1) Firstly, I am confused as to why one or both of you cast or used charts for Sydney, Australia. I thought you would cast the chart for where you good folk are located, at the time you understood the question, if you were doing your own horaries?

Well, in the case of people asking their own horary questions; the time, place and date of the querent is what matters. It also keeps things practical rather than 50 people posting 50 different horary charts about the same question based on their place, date and time of reading your question.

Typically, the astrologer would use their own time, date and place where they [the astrologer] came to understand the question. But, since you are the astrologer-by-proxy, so to speak, we [ all of us out here in cyberspace] use your time, date and place for the horary you present to the forum.

Horary can only describe what is. It is possible that it is returnable but, the timing is off and it can't be seen or reached at this very moment in time and space. It's happened before. Sometimes, everything just needs to line up right for something to be seen or discovered.
So, give yourself credit for trying all you can and now, relax. If it is meant to be, it will return. And, the chart shows hope of this.

This is like being able to tell the querent that something they lost fell into the sewer but, the querent has no physical way to reach it, even though they know where it is. Or, I simply could be wrong altogether.

In any case, I see in the chart it is East. All the main significators are in fire signs which are eastern. They also represent hot and fiery places, walls and thresholds and also places made of brick or near bricks or pottery (presumably the ancients associate these materials with fire because they require fire to be objects rather than mud that simply dries and would be ruled by earth).

The fact that Mercury cannot reach Venus is disappointing and not a very small indicator of loss. However, the Moon gives some hope of it being found because it will trine Mercury (the watch). Small hope but, possible.

I would simply let this go...for now. Sometimes when we let something go, it returns. Othertimes, not so much but, for now, simply relax. You are just fine and you don't need any survey maps or police squads ;)

Blessings,

Anachiel

Last edited: