Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 11-12-2009, 08:05 PM

Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

edit: to remove some links.

Advertisements:

Last edited by Sweet Escape; 07-12-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Unread 11-13-2009, 04:32 AM

Re: Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

I keep thinking Virgo for reasons I can't explain. maybe something as simple as having plastic surgery to "perfect" her face... I also don't like her, and I tend to dislike those with strong virgo elements in their charts, and I don't see any in hers...
Unread 11-15-2009, 03:21 AM

Taurus is my guess too.
Unread 11-15-2009, 07:52 AM

This has gotten my curiosity. I don't know much about her career but I did watch the video. I think she is late Leo. That would give her a Taurus MC (I used 2:42 pm) with Venus in Aries dispositing to Mars conj Nep in the 5th: strong charisma in the performing arts (5th)? And Venus is trine the Mars, Nep conj.
Venus also rules the 3rd of communication. So she has a real need to communicate through the performing arts. Venus trines the Asc and forms a Fire Grand Trine (Asc, Venus, Mars conj Nep). I think that shows her fear of being ignored (especially with Leo on the Asc).
The Sun ruling the Asc in the 8th seems to suggest the highly sexual nature of her art.
Also (if this were to be the right time) her SA Venus (ruler of her Natal MC) is 2 degrees from a conj to the MC! So her career is just taking off, hasn't even peaked.
I know I am probably completely off base. But it was fun anyway!!
Unread 11-20-2009, 04:24 AM

Talking Re: Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

I think it is Taurus. This would render an enigmatic 12th house, Aries Sun and Venus. The recent Aquarius, Jupiter and Neptune transits would have hit her MC and brought the publics attention and fame to her. A natal Uranus in the 8th would explain her sexual eccentricities. A Scorpio Moon would be in her 6th giving the "Virgo flavor" we feel....Pluto is close to that Moon...go domanatrix....if her entertainment field flops she can become a nurse from hell.......she'll fit right in....12th houser and all!!
Unread 11-23-2009, 07:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to BOOGY99

my guess is scorpio asc, i dunno why, she reminds me of that sign rising

Birth Chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...pictureid=3691
Unread 11-24-2009, 03:19 PM

My guesses on her rising are:

- scorpio asc with her moon/pluto conjunction somewhere around the asc cusp (around 9 p.m.)

- around the last degree of sagittarius rising with mars and neptune in the 1st conj asc, + saturn and uranus in 12th w. uranus also conjuncting th
asc + sun in 3rd, moon/pluto in 10th and venus conj ic (1 a.m.)

- around the last degrees or aries rising with the node conj the asc and also venus around there, sun in 12th, moon/pluto in 7th, mars/neptune in 9th.

But it leans towards the first 2 I think.
Unread 12-04-2009, 08:21 AM

Really? Nobody guessed Libra? With her obsession with fashion, being popular, romance, art...

Or Gemini? (She's a talker, the energy, the adaptability [to the biz], something about her limbs and face)

"
...Of the 2700 astronomers attending the conference (out of some 10,000 professionals worldwide), less than 500 actually voted on the resolution, which was put to the assembly on the last day of the conference. Not much of a consensus.
"

-Rob Tillett on the 2006 IAU General Assembly and the precedent to declare Pluto a "Dwarf Planet"

This user (birth chart) knows everything! At least, that's what his mother keeps saying...

Last edited by Pallas-trine-Mars; 12-04-2009 at 08:24 AM.
Unread 12-04-2009, 06:32 PM

I've been following her career and I read far too many opinions about Gaga being "ugly", which means, not fitting the beauty standards. I believe the ascendant can be shown by how we are perceived, so, if she is generally perceived as not a classic beauty, this rules out Libra rising and Venus on ascendant, imo.

There was a lot of talk about her possibly being a transgender, hermaphrodite, all sorts of talks about Gaga having a penis, which obviously is tabloid ****, but till now the whole incident gives rise to a lot of jokes about "tuck games" and other stuff that imply that she has a penis. So, I'm guessing Aries or Mars on ascendant.

Her Mars is in between Sagittarius and Capricorn, and is conjunct Uranus in Sagit and Neptune in Cap. I'm guessing this combo can be around her ascendant, since she was perceived as someone with masculine traits (Mars) and her public persona is a shape-shifter (Neptune) and eccentric to the extreme (Uranus).

Late Sagittarius or early Capricorn is my guess. That would send Libra straight to her midheaven, which would indicate an artistic career, with ruler Venus angular in the 4th in Aries.

Also Mercury in Pisces in the 3rd (voice, communications), and Moon in the 10th.

(I'm not sure if I like her. I find her ambition and drive interesting, and she presents herself as an inovator, but I think her music is everything but groundbreaking...............)
Unread 12-04-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
- around the last degree of sagittarius rising with mars and neptune in the 1st conj asc, + saturn and uranus in 12th w. uranus also conjuncting th
asc + sun in 3rd, moon/pluto in 10th and venus conj ic (1 a.m.)
Heh, synthesis, I read your post after I wrote mine, I agree with this. this is my guess as well.
Unread 12-05-2009, 07:49 PM

Oh please, a lot of bad things are said about her, some true, some speculation (a lot of that I think comes from jealousy), but watch "Bad Romance" and decide for yourself, I think she can be really beautiful when she wants to be, and her behavior is very Venusian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso

"
...Of the 2700 astronomers attending the conference (out of some 10,000 professionals worldwide), less than 500 actually voted on the resolution, which was put to the assembly on the last day of the conference. Not much of a consensus.
"

-Rob Tillett on the 2006 IAU General Assembly and the precedent to declare Pluto a "Dwarf Planet"

This user (birth chart) knows everything! At least, that's what his mother keeps saying...
Unread 12-05-2009, 10:10 PM

Obviously I'm not saying she is a hermaphrodite or a transvestite, I thought this was clear in my post. Obviously she' a woman, but I'm talking about public perception as a hint about someone's ascendant. The fact that there was speculation (that hit the newspapers) about an alleged penis only speaks about the ascendant, I believe.

In Bad Romance she deliberatedly twists and distorts her body to look like a monster or a freak (Uranus). I don't think that is very venusian. In some parts of it she might have looked venusian, but there is a consistent degree of violence (Mars) in this video and in Papparazzi, and I guess most people would agree that her freakshiness is her trademark. Venus would be prominent in a 1 a.m. chart, since it would be angular and squaring the ascendant, so obviously it wouldn't be missing in the combo, but I just don't see her as someone with venus on ascendant.

Sorry, edit to correct: Venus would be trining the ascendant in a 1:00 am chart.

Last edited by RockFish; 12-05-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Unread 12-06-2009, 03:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph

She is androgenous in her look....

I think that people have a hard time with her and say these things about her to get her to reveal more personal sides to her enigmatic persona. People dont do well when celebrities cannot be figured out, or placed on the same level as the rest of us. I think she is going to be around for a very long time because she is very entertaining and innovative...

Aqua rising all the way...
Unread 12-09-2009, 07:03 PM

I would say scorpion but possibly a taurus..

more scorpio though.. she has a very mystical appearance i think.. she was a burlesque dancer before.. Very determined, focused and sexual. Would say a scorpio in conjunction with her moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I weird and sexy
Unread 12-09-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis View Post
- around the last degree of sagittarius rising with mars and neptune in the 1st conj asc, + saturn and uranus in 12th w. uranus also conjuncting the
asc .
AWesome! i have that sort of as well
Unread 12-10-2009, 07:15 AM

i also thought maybe libra or virgo ,since many libra's are often fasion conscience
her 'style' may be unique but her personality is sooooo dull and i think her fashion sense is a way to hide the fact she is really quite boring .
her moon is scorpio right? there are a lot of scorpio moons who appear to be be very dull ....or maybe they are just withholding aspects of themselves.
Unread 12-12-2009, 12:10 PM

Aries rising with uranus conjuct to the ascendant
Unread 12-12-2009, 12:50 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Neve

it is impossible for Lady Gaga nor anyone else to have Uranus on asce while Aries rising
Uranus was 22 sag when she was born

She could be Aries rising with Venus on asce! that is possible but Not Uranus in Aries

Unread 12-12-2009, 05:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph

I totally disagree with a Libra rising. They are into fashion, but they are into the softness in the lines of fashion. It is not a sign that is into harsh styles. Plus Gaga does not have the "nice gal" image that Libras have.

Taurus rising likes more comfortable clothing. More of a bohemian style, which Lady Gaga's style is not.

I still stick with aqua rising....

I dont know why I am the only one who thinks so.....
Unread 12-12-2009, 06:01 PM

Hi Steph, aqua rising makes sense to me in some ways, but I go with uranus and mars on Ascendant (late Sagit, early Cap) due to the other planetary positions, that seem to "fit" well in my point of view.

Uranus on ascendant is an equivalent to Aqua rising, so I guess we are thinking in the same lines.
Unread 12-12-2009, 06:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to Veronica Send a message via MSN to Veronica Send a message via Yahoo to Veronica Send a message via Skype™ to Veronica

I love lady Gaga, I love "Bad Romance" the song and video, but I think her style is very unconventional, experimental, intense, individualistic and very futuristic... So Iam just wondering where in her chart, Uranus will lit up or would play a role, she is very strange, very weird chick.. yet enthralling... Aquarius perhaps could be her rising sign?
Unread 12-12-2009, 06:09 PM

Okay, I'll go with early Capricorn rising, Mars on ascendant, Uranus close by.

The stiff clothing she wears seem more Cap than Sagit to me.

And, of course, there's always this:

And this:
Unread 12-12-2009, 08:05 PM

The only song of her's that I've ever liked is "Paparazzi". Love that one. I do like her fashion though. I like how she isn't the same kind of teeny-bopper cookie-cutter type of pop trash like Britney and Christina were in the late 90's/early 00's. She'd obviously rather do her own thing and I respect her for that.

I'd guess late Cap or early Aqua.
Unread 12-12-2009, 08:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to Veronica Send a message via MSN to Veronica Send a message via Yahoo to Veronica Send a message via Skype™ to Veronica

those, rings around her of saturn/uranus ... whatever look awesomel, hehehe maybe she wants to be a sailorscout..
Unread 12-13-2009, 02:18 AM

Wow, since she has ZERO planets in Aquarius, I am puzzled. There is such a strong aquarian element to her, which imo cannot be explained by just having Venus Uranus trine, so I am going to go out on a limb and say that she is Aquarius rising, with her ascendant trining her Uranus and sextiling her Venus. T. Neptune would be currently going over her ascendant, bringing her glamour, worldwide notoriety, exposure and success. Plus T. Jupiter will soon be going over her ascendant too, so it's all gravy for her right now.

This ascendant would put her mercury in the first house, trining her moon in scorpio in her MC. That's a very good placement for a performer who wants to sing, write her own songs, and push sexual envelopes.

My second guess is that she is Virgo rising, with her ascendant SQUARING Uranus and quincunx Venus. This particular square could explain her extreme outlook, and the fact that her performances always look controlled and painstakenly rehearsed, even when she seems out of bound and crazy. She has this "wild perfectionistic Virgo" quality to her, which I suspect is one of the ancient forgotten archetypes of Virgo. You can see it in Madonna sometimes, and she also has Virgo rising. Virgo rising would give Gaga Chiron in dual Gemini at the MC, which could explain some of the rumors about her supposed hermaphrodism and would validate her claims of being bi-sexual. Well, Venus trine Uranus tends to like sexuality that is outside the norm anyway...

Last edited by BelAge; 12-13-2009 at 03:55 AM.

Tags
ascendant, astrotheme, care, confirmed, gaga, guess, lady, rising, sagittarius