A boyfriend within 6 months ?

Carla

will I have a boyfriend in 6 months ???

I am mercury - retrograde is trining to Jupiter, they are looking to each other, I think I could have a boyfriend in this time period because mercury is walking towards Jupiter but I think that it won't last long for few reason, one because 5th house is ruled by libra a cardinal sign, not a fixed to maintain a relationship for long time and secondly because mercury is retrograde, I will change my mind about this person that I will meet and figure out that he is not my type or something, Jupiter is in mercury's fall so I won't consider him an ideal match once mercury goes direct.
The moon already passed by the Jupiter but trines with mars, the mars is ruling the affairs of 7th house's person, I don't know if that could mean an interference by the mars, like the guy probably is already taken by someone else and I won't be able to relate with the guy.

This reading is about the 7th house, if I take the fifth house than my guess is a NO, I won't have a boyfriend within 6 months because mercury and venus are separating each other.

What do you think guys ? thank you in advance.

Attachments

• boyfriend 6mths.jpg
    boyfriend 6mths.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 55

tikana

Merc/jupiter sextile ehh possibly someone from the past
but that is not bad EXCEPT the fact that mars right on desc
maynot be kind of a guy you want in your life

Carla

Merc/jupiter sextile ehh possibly someone from the past
but that is not bad EXCEPT the fact that mars right on desc
maynot be kind of a guy you want in your life

thanks Tikana !

may I ask you 2 questions ? why could be someone from the past if it is not the jupiter retrograde ? bc it is mercury/myself that is retrograde so I thought that could mean that I will soon change my mind about the guy once I get involved with him.
And "he may not be the kind of guy I want in my life", does that mean he could be a violent man due the mars on descendant and opposing my asc. ?

tikana

Hi

Anytime you have mutual application (one planet retro another direct) usually it indicates someone is returning.

yeah that mars on desc is not pleasant ... if that is the term to use.
violent or not you do not want malefics on desc

Zarathu

Account Closed
How old are you?

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Carla

How old are you?

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

I am 32yrs. Why ? does something change ?
:sideways:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I am 32yrs. Why ? does something change ?
:sideways:

Some of us have scruples about providing services to human beings under the age of 18, since people of this age are considered children. Also, for some of us, we have discovered that really intense subjects require serious levels of introspection which are not possible until an individual has experienced one full Saturn return.

I'd like to look at the chart but I use information that requires me to have the chart data not just the chart. You can PM me the actual data of the chart if you wish my stand on your question.

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK... Saturn is not in the 7th house and the Moon is not Voc. Ruler of the ASC aspects the alternate of the Moon since the ruler of the house of Romance is the ruler of the ASC. So we can answer the question.

1. Moon conjuncts the Arabic part of passion, so it is likely that the question is the direction you want to go.

2. The Moon is in Leo meaning that more time and money than 6 months will be required to get to a yes

3. The Moon is in a cadent house suggesting that you will go on a lot of dates and more time than 6 months will be spent to get to a boyfriend in the sense of what you would consider a fully passionate relationship.

4. The Moon squares Saturn, reinforcing the delays that will take what you would consider a steady boyfriend out beyond 6 months.

5. Moon's final aspect is an inconjunct suggesting that it will take longer than you expect, and take more effort on your part than you want to do at the moment to reach that level of passion that you would consider a steady boyfriend.

6. There are a lot of sextiles in the chart showing a good chance, but with the above descriptions, it will take longer than you expect. However, nothing here says NO, only that you will need to work harder to get a result that you want.

7. the fact that the ruler of the ASC and the Moon(the alternate to the ruler of the house of romance) are in opposite declinations supports what is already seen, but helps define it further: it will take longer because you will have starts and fits. Things will look good and then they will fall apart.

8. The fact that the final aspect is to a malefic supports the rest. You are hoping for a passionate relationship in 6 months, and you will not get what you want. The fact that it is to Mars suggests that you are going to have to cut something out, lower your expectations, or change something in either yourself or your attitude toward men, and all of the choices involves giving up something in your self to get what you want. You may regret the choice that you make, so you need to be very careful in your choices.

9. The fact that Mercury is retrograde supports # 8 and suggests that your requirements for having a boyfriend are going to have to change in order for you to get one. Effectively, you have priced yourself out of the market now, with either too high expectations in him, or too high expectations for yourself. As a result, the guy in the potential relationships will probably back out before you get to the passion stage.

I could go on... but I think this is enough for you to have an answer to your question about the next 6 months, and some idea about what kind of work you will have to do. To do more, you will need to look at some serious retrospection about how you view the world, how you view change, what your current mental and emotional crises are and how they are effecting your processes, as well as how you think about the world. To do this we would need to work on your birth chart. That would not entail yes no answers and quick responses, but ongoing Existential Counseling Astrology. However at age 32, it might be something that you would want to do.

Last edited:
will I have a boyfriend in 6 months ???

I am mercury - retrograde is trining to Jupiter, they are looking to each other, I think I could have a boyfriend in this time period because mercury is walking towards Jupiter but I think that it won't last long for few reason, one because 5th house is ruled by libra a cardinal sign, not a fixed to maintain a relationship for long time and secondly because mercury is retrograde, I will change my mind about this person that I will meet and figure out that he is not my type or something, Jupiter is in mercury's fall so I won't consider him an ideal match once mercury goes direct.
The moon already passed by the Jupiter but trines with mars, the mars is ruling the affairs of 7th house's person, I don't know if that could mean an interference by the mars, like the guy probably is already taken by someone else and I won't be able to relate with the guy.

This reading is about the 7th house, if I take the fifth house than my guess is a NO, I won't have a boyfriend within 6 months because mercury and venus are separating each other.

What do you think guys ? thank you in advance.

As Mercury (chart ruler) and Jupiter (7th house ruler) are making an applying sextile, some future male relationship is imminent, I think.

You may have already met him, as Moon is past a conjunction with Jupiter.

However, with the Moon in a succeedent house, and in a fixed sign, it may take a while before an actual relationship happens.

Mercury retrograde means that the question will have to be revised at some point, or you will change your mind about the question asked.

The angular Mars is particularly telling. Mars could mean a sexual relationship but not necessarily a smooth or happy one.

In your progressed natal chart, check for the SP Moon and its aspects to nail down timing of the event. The natal 5th or 7th house should be active, as well.

good luck,

HM

Last edited:

Carla

8. The fact that the final aspect is to a malefic supports the rest. You are hoping for a passionate relationship in 6 months, and you will not get what you want. The fact that it is to Mars suggests that you are going to have to cut something out, lower your expectations, or change something in either yourself or your attitude toward men, and all of the choices involves giving up something in your self to get what you want. You may regret the choice that you make, so you need to be very careful in your choices.

Zarathu, thank you thank you thank you again !!! this is a great advice I will pay attention (on myself and the other).

I only don't understand the #8, you said the last aspect to malefic planet and the fact that it is to mars but doesn't moon aspect to sun after mars ?

Carla

In your progressed natal chart, check for the SP Moon and its aspects to nail down timing of the event. The natal 5th or 7th house should be active, as well.

good luck,

HM
Thank you for your help ! :sideways:

SP moon ? is it solar progressed moon or secondary progressed moon ?

Zarathu

Account Closed
astro.com only has tertiary progressions not the secondary.

The tertiary and minor progressions at astro-com are not accurate measures, IMO. But then most professional astrologers don't use an on-line service, they use their own software.

Thank you for your help ! :sideways:

SP moon ? is it solar progressed moon or secondary progressed moon ?

All students of astrology, including horary, should know their secondary progressed natal chart, in which 1 day is added for every year you are living on the planet Earth.

The main reason is that all horary charts are driven by the natal chart.

All western astrology is natal chart driven astrology, as well.

If you don't buy into that, then you need to go back to school and learn the astrology fundamentals properly.

Say you were born April 10th, then at your 30th birthday, you would calculate a chart for May 10th, the year of your birth, and then you would calculate a secondary progressed chart for your 30th year.

This would give a new progressed ascendant, Midheaven, Moon, etc.

Of course, most of the trans Saturnian planets would not move that much, but Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter, would certainly move around.

Please pm me your birth data and I will make you your SP chart, and send to you, free of charge.

thanks,

HM