Can anyone help me find an astrology book or website that focuses on 1st house?

soratothamax

I'm looking for a book, website, or any random interpretations from others that focus on the first house in a style like this website:

http://aquarianmoon.blogspot.com/2008/02/taurus-sun-in-1st-house.html

It's a very descriptive website. I have tons of books that I've gotten just recently about planets, signs, aspects, houses, asteroids, fixed stars, Orb degree, decans, midpoints, Nodes, Part of fortune, Lilith and Chiron.

What I find is that most websites have the planets and signs separated in interpretation, like Sun in Taurus, Sun in 1st house, but never like Sun in Taurus in 1st house.

I read Sun in Taurus in 1st house, Sun in Leo in 1st house, and Sun in Aries in 1st house, and though they all have sun in 1st house, they are not all exactly the same kind of sun, of course I have a book on aspects and other things that modify.

The person above had a good start, Ron S. King, but he never finished.

I just wanted to read an interpretation like that to add to my collection of tidbits. I'm particularly looking for interpretations (yes, cookbook) for:

Mercury in Gemini in 1st house
Mars in Gemini in 1st house
Pluto in Taurus in 1st house
Mars in Aries in 1st house
Uranus in Scorpio in 1st house
Neptune in Scorpio in 1st house

These are not my own placements, just some placements I would like for a good read.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. :)

Even though I'm asking for books and websites too, any interpretations from others is greatly appreciated for my collection of trivia and tidbits. But I'm not sure if I can ask for that here...

Last edited: