A Friend in need

plutomoon

Hello all
I'm currently waiting for my two transits to occur. 1) Pluto sq Pluto & pluto Sq moon...Oh Joy!:eek:

I wounder if anyone could tell me alittle more of what they see in my chart with regards to love & Relationships.

I am also planning to move to Portugal as I have had enough here in the Uk. any help would be appreciated

My details are 23/8/71 13.55 pm london, England

plutomoon

You know chaps, I wouldn't have posted this is i really didn't need some assistance with understanding this transit.

I'm already feeling the effects. However, Life is not happening in the way I planned it. family, my support network are leaving me like behaind. It seems i've just become to difficult to love.

If you have a spare moment and know what your doing. Please contact me and i'll forward the relavant details.

freedomlover

Plutomoon,

I empathize with your position. I know how it feels to be without a support network.

A note to you concerning this forum: It's been my experience that sometimes you need to "babysit" your posts, and "bump them up" in order for them to get some more exposure. I've found that the way the forum works, that sometimes posts get "lost in the shuffle" quite easily, especially if they're not noticed when they're first posted. There are various reasons why no one may answer immediately - not many members on-line, not the ones on-line that have the right knowledge, etc. The people on this forum are great and very willing to help. Try baby-sitting your posts.;)

plutomoon

I have found some information regarding Pluto trine venus.

I'm feeling more positive about going through this transit. I'll keep you updated. This transit will last 1 and a half years

Pleasurable experiences with friends may characterize this cycle, as you can deepen your involvement with all that you enjoy. Meeting someone during this period can lead to a long-term commitment. You tend to share without holding back, and you often are unafraid to explore the full spectrum that your interaction offers. Even if it doesn’t work out, it tends to reshape positively the way you relate to others. Existing relationships often become stronger now for similar reasons, and you can clear away all that is unnecessary and unneeded leaving what is vital and passionate.
Whether with others or by yourself, you can obtain lasting satisfaction during this cycle. While it can pertain to material things and what is outside, you likely gain more by seeking it within yourself. This is a time when you can have a profound awareness of how your life goes together, what parts are missing, and what parts don’t fit. Your sense of symmetry is strong, and you have the capacity to bring harmony into those aspects of your existence that lack it. You tend to understand the power of compromise at this time and how it can bring something to everyone when applied properly. You may even realize that what you give up allows you to receive even more than what you had.
Although you typically have strong likes and dislikes now, you usually don’t force them upon anyone. Still, you may prefer being in control of a situation or person, and you are effective in getting your way. You generally know what you want and can be very resourceful in fulfilling your desires. People often find you appealing, and you can take advantage of your position to further your own ends. While you may try to use your influence for your benefit, you also understand what is right, not only for yourself but for all concerned.
Spending money on compelling interests may drain your capital, but you have the capacity to attract significant amounts as well. It is possible that your financial situation may improve now, if only through reorganization and establishing a long-term plan. Investments that you make at this time, whether with money or other resources, likely succeed. You tend to avoid superficial and momentary possibilities for what is substantial and endures. Whatever your involvements during this cycle, make the most out of them. They should provide the potential to relate to yourself and to others more deeply than before since you can go beyond appearances to what is most meaningful and valuable.

plutomoon

Here is some information on Pluto Sq Pluto:cool:

As a slow moving cycle, this can be a nonevent. When conditions are right, however, it can have a dramatic impact. Circumstances can bring significant changes to certain areas of your life, although they do not always meet with your approval, at least initially, so you may attempt to resist them. While sometimes struggling against forces that are overwhelming, you can access a tremendous power that can cause you to persist no matter what. Giving up is often not an option that you will consider.

You generally have a more difficult time when battling against someone or something than when you fight for a cause. The competition that you engage can be as strong or stronger than you. Despite the odds, you can emerge victorious now when advocating what really matters to you. It usually means that something you deeply desire rather than what you merely want is capable of driving you to a successful completion. Although you can achieve an objective through sheer will, generally there is a price that you pay to reach it. A draining of resources and energy can occur because of an unrelenting urge to finish. Sometimes you must give up everything for a compelling interest.

It is possible that you may be forced to discard what seems important, and you may try to reject any kind of reduction that you oppose. There is a quality of inevitability, however, that is characteristic of this period that makes some efforts futile. The more you attempt to preserve what must go, the more you may feel the loss. While resignation is unlikely, you can endure any condition more willingly when you recognize that something else typically will come to fill any void. One lesson of this period is realizing that whatever does end implies a new beginning that often brings improved circumstances. You may not see them right away because any transition takes time.
This cycle can clear away much that is unnecessary and leave only the very core. Sometimes this can make you feel exposed and diminished due to a perceived lack of substance. By accessing the essential elements, you can become strengthened and absolutely certain of what you must do. Often by confronting the worst, you bring out the best. One purpose of this process is to present extremes in your life so that it becomes nearly impossible to remain neutral at times. This has a way of galvanizing you to take a position, particularly when you are stuck. You are capable of strong leadership now, and you may encounter powerful people or circumstances that force you to stand up.

Discover

It looks like you are really doing your homework! I appreciate you posting your findings. I am about to end my pluto square pluto cycle. It has been a painful but very transformative process for me. These were the highlights during my cycle; went through a traumatic divorce, joined a graduate school to study psychology and understand my own psyche, changed careers and had to let go of obsessions and addictive tendencies.
Now that it is almost over, I know I am not the same person I have been practically all of my life!
Pluto squaring moon, in your case is most likey bound to bring up some deep emotions around the aspects you're being asked to transform....
Hope that helps.

plutomoon

Hi Discover.
Gosh sounds like you've come out the other side now.

I'm already feeling the effects of this transition in very emotional ways. My dreams are also charged with some deep & comlex personal issues.

as you may already have read, I have decided to Move to Portugal. My son however, at 12 years of age, has decided that he'd rather stay here in the UK. His father who is an aggressive bully, starts a drama on a yearly basis is already warming up even though we have not been together for 12 years. I don't know if i'm strong enough to fight with him either. I sense a divorce of more than one kind of relationship. I'm also worried that my mother, whom I have been estranged from for three years will die during this transit and, as you said bringing up stuff that bee quietly simmering below the surface. I'm scares me that, from this angle, I don't have the emotional strengh for this transit. I was hit by Pluto three years ago and, have only just mentally & emotionally got my life back on track.

I'm really trying to be positive and I'm looking forward to meeting the new and baggage free me.

Thank you so much for your reply & sharing your experience with us.

Warmest wishes for the future.

plutomoon

Pluto Through the Houses
The house position of Pluto will signify the area of life in which the individual is likely to experience power issues in one way or another. A poorly aspected Pluto could signify an obsession over the affairs of the house where it lives.
Pluto in 1st House: Pluto in the first house exerts a powerful influence over the personality, particularly so if it is conjunct the Ascendant. Even when not in conjunction with the Ascendant, Pluto here confers extreme emotional energy, a possible cruel streak, and need to be busy at all times.
Pluto in 2nd House: A second house Pluto means that the individual will be keen to express their power through wealth or personal possessions. Whilst being an excellent placing for those who are self-employed, it can lead to excessive possessiveness of both things and people.
Pluto in 3rd House: Pluto in the third house is a difficult placing, since Pluto's secretive tendencies are in contrast to this, the house of communication. A searching, investigative mind is likely, coupled perhaps with an aloof, difficult to get to know nature.
Pluto in 4th House: Pluto in the 4th house can be indicative of a difficult childhood, or of a person overly in thrall to their parents, even as an adult. If this is the case, this person would benefit from sorting through their childhood feelings, either alone or with counselling, in order to avoid repeating the same mistakes with their own family.
Pluto in 5th House: A fifth house Pluto brings tremendous determination to any creative abilities already present in the chart. The love life is likely to be intense but frustrating, and compulsive gambling or risk-taking could be an issue.
Pluto in 6th House: A sixth house Pluto can affect the health, especially in the form of mental or psychological problems. Where these are not present, then this person is capable of a great deal of willpower and staying power, but can become too obsessive about routine.
Pluto in 7th House: Pluto in the seventh house indicates that relationships and partnerships are likely to be passionate but stormy. The highs and lows of this person's love life may be difficult for them to handle.
Pluto in 8th House: An eighth house Pluto most likely confers some psychic abilities, or at the very least a deep interest in the unknown. Shrewd business sense and excellent research/investigation skills are also likely, together with a profound attitude towards sex.
Pluto in 9th House: A ninth house Pluto indicates an individual who satisfies their need to be in control via their education or studies. A compulsive student, striving for perfection in all intellectual tasks.
Pluto in 10th House: A tenth house Pluto is an interesting position for the career. Poorly aspected, it can indicate endless power trips and complexes; well aspected, it can indicate a shining star in the chosen profession. Either way, this person could quickly become obsessive about their career.
Pluto in 11th House: An eleventh house Pluto can lead to the individual becoming rather obsessive about friendships. Group activities can also become an obsession, at the expense of family and friends.
Pluto in 12th House: A twelfth house Pluto is powerfully placed psychologically, and means that although the individual can benefit from marvellous self-analysis, it can be very difficult for them to open up to others.​

plutomoon

When you reach your late 30s you approach another turning point in life where you are given the opportunity to release the past and evolve further into your own authentic self. Having completed your Saturn Return, you are now looking at your midlife transits. Midlife is hallmarked by four major transits of the outer planets.
Because the orbit of each planet differs, these aspects will occur at different times for each person. Some generations did not experience them until they were more solidly into their 40s, but as of the writing of this article, they are occuring as early as age 36. To discover when these aspects are in effect you should sit down with an astrologer for a consultation.

The four transits will take you through approximately ages 36-45. They are
Transiting Pluto square natal Pluto
Transiting Neptune square natal Neptune
Transiting Uranus opposite natal Uranus
Transiting Saturn opposite natal Saturn

To summarize the nature of the planets and their midlife transit effects:
Uranus is the planet of surprise, bringing sudden shocks, changes, upsetting issues situations, eccentricity and the unusual. Where Uranus sits natally, is transiting and rules is where you need to exercise more individuality and independence.

Neptune's nature is to confuse and obscure reality. You can end up feeling as though your existence and accomplishments up to now are worth nothing. You are faced with questioning yourself and working through things an emerging with a new spiritual connection - or you could escape reality buy delving into obsessions and addictions with sex, drugs, alcohol or lying.
The nature of Pluto is transformation, destruction and control in order to create something authentic. Where you have been playing around and not being serious, you will get serious now because everything will come to ashes around you and you will need to rebuild.

When these three outer planets have finished their wild ride with you, serious Saturn joins the fray for the final lesson around the age of 44/45. The nature of Saturn is limitations, restrictions, structures, discipline, reality and resistance. These are challenging, difficult and often painful situations in our lives. We may suffer from depression, repressed anger, physical illnesses (especially bones and teeth) due to the heavy responsibilities we are carrying in life - family relationships, work situations or attempts to pursue an authentic life. Mental illness is possible if a stable base cannot be formed in life. This is where astrology works!

By being conscious and knowing where Saturn is in your chart you can make beneficial changes. Mid-life transits mean major re-evaluation of the value and meaningfulness of our lives. Have we achieved the goals and dreams of the past? Are those dreams still relevant? Are our current circumstances serving us? This re-evaluation is much like a birthing process, transforming life from one phase to the next and defining how we are going to live the nrxt third of our life. The changes we undergo can be scary and yet wonderfully fulfilling. Most certainly we will be changed by the time the ride is done. We are re-birthing into a new personage - our soul is profoundly touched and transformed. This phase of life can be marked by waves of immense anxiety, turmoil, and intensity, along with calm, peaceful periods and, then ultimately we feel a sense of relief and acomplishemnt as something new and full of life comes into existence.

Mid-life is a time when you are called to take on power while being conscious of your issues and ideas about power. Pluto is the planet that is concerned with power, death, rebirth, and transformation. For most people, the mid-life transit that occurs first is usually Pluto square Pluto.
Here you are faced with power plays from other people and situations where your power is being challenged. This is no ordinary challenge, this is strong-willed in-your-face provocation. The house where Pluto is transiting is the area of life where the challenges will arise. Those challenges will affect the issues governed by the house where Pluto sits in your natal chart. For example, say your natal Pluto is in your second house of security, values, and earned income. Your Pluto square will come from your fifth house of creativity, love affairs, children and risk-taking. This could mean that problems with your children cause you to lose your job; or taking too many risks on the stock market could cause your income to make dramatic changes; or people you supervise may criticize you so much at work that you become insecure about what you thought was your calling in life and your leadership abilities. You may deal with real situations of sabotage from people, who may go to extreme (Pluto!!) ends to try to shake you from your position.

The lesson here is to learn how and when to use your power in the areas in question. You are also faced with the fact that you DO have enemies, as we all do, whether or not we deserve them. Are you willing to admit you have enemies and to accept that some people want to oppose you out of jealousy. In their oppositon of you, they will most likely criticize you and highlight your weaknesses. Can you compassionately listen, honestly assess any truths in the criticism and be wiling to trandform yourself? You are not required to be what someone else wnats you to be; the issue is sifting through the mire and discerning what you can use. In some way, the people and situations that arise during Pluto square Pluto are ones for which you can be quite thankful. If you have this mid-life transit first, you will actually have an easier time of your Uranus opposite Uranus transit.

Pluto square Pluto can take you to emotional and spiritual depths. You may even feel your life and purpose is dying. You may have a hard time imagining that anything in your life could be good after this period of time. Your Pluto square Pluto transit involves three "hits" to your natal Pluto so there are three times when you will most strongly feel the emotions and actions of this transit. When it is over, if you choose to transform and face yourself, you will be even stronger and much wiser in the areas affected. If you steel yourself against it and resist making changes, you will feel physically and spiritually worn. It will be even harder to face the other mid-life transits.