Why did my ex want photos of me?

FreeWing

Hi everyone!

About three weeks ago my ex contacted me again and he said he was on town. On those three days he was here in the city he talked to me and he seemed interested... Well, but he is the "master" of giving "mixed signals", so I don't know. He eventually asked me to send him a photo of myself to his mobile phone... I thought that was really strange, I mean, why would he want a photo of myself on his mobile phone?! We're not dating anymore! I didn't have the courage to ask him why he wanted a photo of myself because I was afraid he would start again with his ****** things, telling me that I'm beautiful, that he haven't forgotten me, whatever, things like that that I think he doesn't mean them when he says that, he is just trying to seduce me because he likes to know that he "will always have me", that "I will always feel something for him" (at least that's what I think he thinks! But it's not true.). But I send him the photo anyway... I thought "Whatever, I have nothing to loose by sending him the **** photo...". Probably very naive of myself to think this...:(

Last week he contacted me again in MSN... And guess what? He asked for another photo! I then asked him why the hell did he want photos of me and he said "Because I wnat to remember the people who have always been supportive and there for me!". Baaaaaaaaaah! I don't believe him! He has always been a manipulative person and difficult to know what he really wants from things... And I think this is a situation like that! But I'm sooooo stupid that I ended up sending him another photo of myself! :( He wanted more, but I said no, one is enough and he already has another one on his mobile phone.

This is SO strange! What the hell does he want?! I don't want nothing more with him, it's over! I spent a whole year suffering because of him, nobody has ever hurt me so much like he did! He really messed up with my mind, I felt deep pain and I think I actually got a bit of a depression. And now that I'm finally moving on with my life WITHOUT him he returns with his ****? I'm sick of his games! And I really regret that I've sent him photos of myself! :(

I'm so stupid, I should have said NO, but now... It's too late.
So why does he want my photos?

So, taking a look at this chart... I might say that I'm not a professional, at all! I'm just trying to interpret things... This is very difficult for me, so don't bother with my intepretation if it is completely pathetic! :D

I'm Venus in Pisces and Moon in Scorpio, he is Mars in Capricorn. So we're both in our exaltation signs! Wow, we're both strong!
He is applying to Venus, me, and to Saturn, ruler of his 10th and 11th house. Is he really just trying to "remember me"? Or this just represents his hopes? Or is he showing my photos to his friends? Saturn is in my 12th house, so this isn't very good for me...
I think my photos would be ruled by my 2nd house, but then my photos would also be ruled by Mars, aswell as him. Could this mean that he is highly interested in my photos?
What he wants would be represent by his 11th house, which is ruled by Saturn... Again, Saturn in my 12th house is not good! Venus is opposed to this Saturn, so I don't really feel good vibes regarding this...

What do you have to say about this?

Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_329_why_72940_30307.gif
    astro_2gw_329_why_72940_30307.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

FreeWing

I've been looking to this chart again... And can't help it but notice that I, Venus and Moon, stand in his 8th and 12th house. Could he have an obsession with me or is he "addicted" to me? Sorry if this question comes out of no where but I've felt this a lot in the past... Maybe he is stil but doesn't really realise it? Or I'm kind of his "secret love affair"...?

I really want to understand what he wants! Well, but at least I know what I want... And it's not him, for sure! ;) But this situation just freaks me out because we know each other for more than 3 years (although we only dated in the past year, but he said he has always loved me so...) and it has been always like this, his games and his obsession that made me sick! I'm really tired of it, I just want him to know that I'm really OVER it! And I sick of this things! :(

I don't know why he is so secretive and manipulative, I can't get it through the chart...

Oh, I forgot to mention the Moon! Let's see... She's in Scorpio, so Mars feels great in there. Does that mean that he still has some kind of interest in me?! I'm in my 2nd house, so I'm obviously worried about the reason why he wants the photos and now what is he going to do with them... To just stare at them or something else? :s Moon squares Jupiter, ruler of his 12th house... I think this shows that I really sdon't undertsand what's going on inside him. But what is interesting is that our rulers of 12th house are in almost exact conjuntion! But I don't know what that means...

barbh

Account Closed
Hi FreeWing

I think the question is too open-ended. There are just way too many possibilities. There could be a squillion different reasons. Maybe a more specific question would make it easier?

I haven't even looked at the chart. Maybe someone could give you some general ideas, but specifics would be too hard with this question I think

barbh :)

tikana

hmm he is definately up to something no good
check out how elevated his mars is and it is in 4th house ....
mars is trining saturn which rules 10th and 11th hosue... neptune in 11th...
I smell a rat!
plus mind me ... venus sits in 12th house his ...
SHADY! very shady! and moon in 8th house?! and it is via combusta!!!
hmmm dont send him anything!

FreeWing

Barbh,

Yes, you're probably right, but my idea was having a general idea of what was going on in this mind when he asked me for my photos, more than once... I mean, part of me can't help but think that he still feels something for me, otherwise he wouldn't ask for the photos, right? Unless he is doing something against me... But I don't believe he'd do something like that. Well, at this point I can't really say I know anything, after all he is so manipulative and I never know what's going on on his mind!

I can't think about a more specific question... Maybe "Did he ask for my photos because he still has feelings for me?" but I hadn't this in mind when I asked the question, I was really thinking more generally... But thanks for your help! :)

Tikana,

Yes, I had that feeling too! The thing is... I've already sent him the photos!:( and I don't know what he is doing with them, if he is just staring at them or showing them off to someone or whatever... Do you think he is trying to do something in my back? :confused:
Thanks for your help!

RayAustin,

That really makes sense! I've always felt that! And since we broke up he kept sending me mixed signals and asked me quite a few times to get back together, but then he'd say he was interest in another girl, and then went back saying that he couldn't forget me! That was part of the reasons I couldn't move one before... It was really difficult.
Thanks for your help! :)

Last edited: