Married under a retrograde

lilllybelle

I would be curious to hear the stories of people married under venus, mars and/or mercury retrograde. Are you still married to the person, if not how long did it last? What was it like? I'd love to hear some uplifting stories of people who married under say a venus retrograde and how it worked for them(Do they exist?!). How do you think the retrograde planet signified the deeper tones or issues of the relationship for you? Lets hear some stories! L.

lilllybelle

You know I wasn't really thinking about all the single people that are on this site when I made thit post. I bet a lot of the people on this site have never been married so it limits the amount of people who can respond to this post. Plust none of the planets I mentioned are retrograding right now, so they are not floating around in our consciousness as much right now. I might make this post again when one of the above mentioned planets are retrograding. L.

Susie

Hi L

My husband-to-be was married to his first wife for 25 years, and they had Venus retro in their wedding chart. It was not a good, loving or exciting marriage. They made "do" instead. They were really temperamentally ill suited to one another, and just about everything in their relationship was an issue.
What kept them together was the belief system they both adhered to, and a sense of duty towards their daughter.

So, it wasn't Love that kept or even brought them together, but rather some form of Karmic contract.

Regards

Susie

lilllybelle

Interesting, I've started to notice that relationships formed under venus retrograde tend to last a long time for better or worse. Popular astrology tends to say that venus retrograde relationships don't last very long, but that isn't what I've experienced in life or noticed in the lives of the people around me. I wonder what venus retrograde relationships are trying to teach the people involved. A side note my mother was born on a day when venus was stationing direct and mars was retrograde. She's been married 5 times. One time she told me quite seriously that cupid was a demon that went around shooting people in the heart. I thought, oh lord my poor mother. Well, I've got to dash off to work. L.

Jrsaman

back to my fialed marriage
we had a 12th house retro 0 degrees of aries.
Ourwedding.gif

Draco

In the above marriage chart, Venus, ruler of the seventh house of bonds, contracts and marriage is also in it's detriment in Scorpio, and in the seventh. Venus also makes an exact sqaure with Uranus, which is associated with divorce by some.