Stay in a marriage gone stale or leave him for another one?

quebon

Unfortunately I am no astrologist myself, that is why I seek the advice of you, the more illuminated ones :) Briefly, at this point, HE is the in love with her, following a short but intense amorous adventure that quickly turned into love on his part and HER initially looking out for fun before she departed to a far foreign country to join her family (only contact left is via internet) and having second thoughts about marriage, now not sure what to do with her life: stay in a marriage gone stale (while trying to work on it) or tear up the family (1 young child) and return home to give it a try with HIM.

Here are the details I could find. Plus I am attaching the birthcharts of HIM and HER:

HIM: 16/12/1980 13:05 Julian day 2444590.00
Adjust -1.00 ST 19.13 Lat 47.58 Long -21.47

HER: 11/11/1978 01:25 Julian day 2443823.52
Adjust -1.00 ST 4.57 Lat 48.02 Long -18.08

(HUSBAND, in case anyone was wondering: 20/11/1979 08:30 - Julian day 2444197.81 Adjust -1.00 ST 12.34 Lat 48.10 Long -17.10)

Inter-planetary aspects (HIM and HER)

140 tt Sextile ii Sun - Mars

Positive aspect: Pure sexual attraction will unite the couple. They will have an ideal partner. They will be energetic, full of life and can undertake things together on the professional level or travel together on adventurous, unpredictable journeys.

126 tt Conjunction ii Mercury - Neptune

Positive aspect: Good spiritual understanding.

-90 tt Square ii Mars - Pluto

Negative aspect: Sexual passion leading to destruction. It will be very difficult to pick oneself up after such a relationship. To be avoided at all costs, nothing agreeable can come of this union.

72 tt Sextile ii Jupiter - Saturn

Positive aspect: A favorable union, a joyful family life, thanks to Saturn, this couple will never go lightly into any adventure but will work out and think through everything.

65 tt Sextile ii Mercury - Saturn

Positive aspect: If Mercury is looking for a mother or father in the spouse, then this aspect is very favorable. Saturn will give a lot on the intellectual level and in life in general.

53 tt Sextile ii Mars - Jupiter

Positive aspect: The couple will be in harmony, even if they are different they complement each other perfectly and understand each other very well. They go well together.

48 tt Sextile ii Mercury - Pluto

Positive aspect: Favorable union.

38 tt Sextile ii Mars - Uranus

Positive aspect: Favorable for union, linking originality to initiative and decision-making.

Attachments

• HER birthchart.pdf
    74.4 KB · Views: 31
  • HIS birthchart.pdf
    72.1 KB · Views: 131

waybread

I am not sure who "he" and "she" are: you and the "other man?" Or another couple?

Also, it is best just to post the charts. The format you will see most often on this forum because they are both free and legible (unlike the faint, hard-to-read ones in your OP) come from Astrodienst at www.astro.com .

I have to say at the outset that no astrologer can advise a woman to stay in her marriage or leave her husband.... that is only something she can decide. An astrologer can look at the compatibility based upon their birth charts. Or a "yes or no" question can be posted on one of the horary astrology boards. It goes by the moment of the question, however, not the birth data.

Anytime there is a child involved, however, "she" does need to think through what is best for her child. The courts certainly will during divorce procedings, in matters of child custody and child support. Also, I believe that divorce figures are higher for second marriages than for first ones; with partner/living-together arrangements having even less lengevity.

quebon

I see how my post got misinterpreted, I should have posed exactly formulated questions instead of just voicing the general doubts of my girlfriend. So, I guess my question at this point and in this thread is regarding the compatibility of my friend and the new guy. I know her husband and their marriage quite well, who I know less about is the third party who seems to be quite persistant, which eventually might or might not turn out well for my friend.. hence my concern :wink:
Thanks a lot for any help.

Attachment: 2 birthcharts

Attachments

• His chart.gif
    His chart.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Her chart.gif
    Her chart.gif
    55.9 KB · Views: 30