Pluto trine midheaven

4leafclovah

Ok, I have transit Pluto trine midheaven and natal Pluto trine progressed midheaven..so it's established twice in my chart. I have no career going as of now and there has been no public recognition for anything-good or bad, so how else might this play out? I think I read where you could find what your life purpose is. How have you experienced this transit? I guess there is still time and something could happen.

starlink

4leaf, with Pluto the changes can also happen inside of you, how you think about your role in this world, what you think about having a career, and maybe wanting to go deeper into these things, wanting to change your image maybe in order to get more public recognition or starting something totally new which requires deep inner changes (like you could be very conservative and in order to change, you should become a bit more daring). When no natal Pluto-MH aspect is found in your chart, and if no natal planets in the 10th house will be transited by Pluto, then it could be that there will be more inner than outer transformation.

A trine shows that the transformation (whatever it could be) will go smoothly and you could adapt gracefully to new circumstances, doing away with old notions or situations and making place for new input, action, lifestyle, public image.

Hope this helps.

Starlink

4leafclovah

Thanks Starlink. What I find interesting is that Pluto trines MC, but it is squaring MC ruler, Venus. Pluto Sq. Venus is intense, so maybe something will change about me from that transit(hopefully for the better) that will be noticeable to others..hmm, could be.

starlink

What I find interesting is that Pluto trines MC, but it is squaring MC ruler, Venus

I assume that this is happening in the Transit Pluto to Natal MC? and natal Venus. You probably are aware (or will come to be aware) of the intense energy between Venus-Pluto which basically shows power issues in relationships resulting from a never satified necessity for love. Venus-Pluto stress aspects always give dissatisfaction, a "it is never enough" sort of feeling, a bottomless pit in a way. If you dont have this aspect natally, it will probably be a temporary situation. Maybe you have been in a relationship in which you wanted more and more and now have come to the realisation that this is not the way to go about it. It is also not attractive to the opposite sex to be clinging and wanting all the time, so maybe you want to change your attitude towards your love expressions.(just guessing of course because I dont know your chart). Or towards money. Money, also ruled by Venus. Maybe you come to the conclusion that you can be quite happy without more and more money. Pluto asks us to let go of certain clinging attitudes when it transits our planets.