Will I stay in the USA?

Effie

Dear all,

I am new to horary astrology, and I am still trying to learn. I generated the first chart for my question that I have attached, which provides all the info about the date, time and place when the first question was asked, and I would appreciate more insight from the more exprerienced in the forum. For purposes of trangulation, I have attached also the second chart for the second time I tested the question.

I have applied for a lottery visa here in the USA that provides a green card, and I am wondering whether I will finally stay permanently in the USA (I am an international student in the USA right now), or whether I will have to move back to Europe and start all over again. I am finishing my Master's now, and I will start looking for a job. If I find job, I will be able to stay for a year, otherwise, I will have to leave the USA in 3 months after September 2009. I would also like to continue my graduate studies, maybe with a PhD or applying to Law School. My whole family lives in Europe.

What really worries me is that Venus is in the 10 house (professional opportunities) opposing Saturn which is in the 4 house (endings?). Also, Uranus in in the 10 house which I guess represents something sudden that may force me to leave because of job loss? I really do not know how to interprete this... The moon is also in the 10 house, which I guess represents how my thoughts and emotions are directed toward finding a job and succceeding professionally. But, given that I am already a foreigner in the USA, does that mean that Saturn in the 4 will prevent me from leaving the USA after all? Or because it is opposing Venus, does it show that I will not be able to a find a job in my field of studies and I will have to relocate after all?

I asked the question again on February 3, and I have also attached the second horary chart. It is amazing that despite the date and time difference, the same planets and houses seem to be prominent again. Which shows that there must be some truth in horary asstrology.

I also generated a solar report (it is under the solar reports thread in this forum) for 2010 and I have a full 9 house. I really do not want to leave, as I have built my life now here in the States. I am very worried, and I do not know what to do because if I know that I will leave after all, I will at least start saving money to prepare for the transatlantic move.

The Sun in the 9 house in the first chart shows that I will have to leave (transatlantic travel 9 house), or that I will will win the lottery visa because the 9 house represents legal issues too except transatlantic travels. I really do not know a lot and I would like to learn...any insight and explanations astrology wise would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Will I stay in the USA.gif
    Will I stay in the USA.gif
    73.4 KB · Views: 27
  • WillIstayintheUSApermanently.gif
    WillIstayintheUSApermanently.gif
    91.2 KB · Views: 20

archergirl

Hi there, Effie.

I'm having some trouble reading your chart. Would you mind posting (or PMming me) the chart data so I can make a bigger chart?

It seems to me from what I can see, that you won't be able to stay.:( Mercury retrogrades away from any aspect with either the Sun OR Saturn.

But I'll have to have a bigger chart.

Thanks!
AG:)

Effie

Hi Archergirl, thanks for your reply.

The data for the first chart is: 28 January, 2009 at 1:44pm, Arlington VA USA.

The data for the second chart that I asked the question some days later for purposes of triangualation is: 3 February, 2009 at 4:32pm, Arlington VA USA.

My birth data is 15 April, 1972 at 4:00pm, Athens Greece.

The fact that Mercury retrogrades may mean that I won't leave after all because I am right now a foreigner in the USA anyway, so the natural in my case would be to go to my native country and not stay in a foreign place?

Thank you and anybody else who could provide any insight!

Effie

Hi again,

I double checked the first horary chart, and you are very right that Mercury is -29 degrees in the 8 house. I guess that means that the last minute retrogrades back to the 8 house instead of moving forward to the 9 house which is transatlantic travel. Does that mean that I won't leave after all because it does not enter the 9 house after all, and it does have a retrograde route, meaning that I am being held to stay where I am right now?

I checked the second horary chart and Mercury is not retrograde there.

Thanks.

tikana

Hi

Staying would be strong 1st house - present place
removal is Jupiter

Mercury is retro
Jupiter is combust
moon is technically speaking is void.. she does not meet any planet for a while

i dont think you are going anywhere at this point

weird!
merc and jupiter debilitated
4th house Sun ruler is moving away from jupiter - definately not a removal
aspect
4th house is in critical degree

ruelr of 9th house is in your 4th house eventually moon will oppose it..

I hope i am right on this but i dont think you are going anywhere unless
saturn retroi from 9th in 4th does represent going back but i have never seen moon/saturn oppsiiton to work in that way

good luck!
T

Effie

Tikana, if I had you in front of me, I would give you two big kisses on both cheecks! Thank you!

You cannot imagine in what kind of anxiety I have been the last couple of months because of the possibility that I have to move back to Europe. Apart from the fact that I have been the last 8 years in the States and I have established a life here, I will be 37 in April; if I have to move back to Greece again and try to adapt all over again to what is now for me a whole new country and establish myself, I would kill myself, as it I would end up being 40 years old!

My God, I hope you are right, I love the USA so much. Nothing against Europe, but I cannot see myself living in my country permanently ever again.

Thank you, I wish you all the best too!
Effie.

tikana

Slow down on kissing me yet.. get your papers squared away then kiss me *lol*

let's hope i read the chart right!

*grin*

hugs
T