Outer planets Aspects in Synastry...

Junke

Normally, I would consider the Outer Planets to be too generational and impersonal to be considered in Synastry, but I recently happened upon an article on CafeAstrology that included the Outer Planets with the Synastry, an example would be:
"Venus-Uranus interaspects:

These aspects offer excitement and thrills. The problem with this aspect, which is most apparent when the aspect is a conjunction, square, opposition, or quincunx, is that there may be an overall dissatisfaction with each other. Although sex can be especially exciting—even ecstatic—with each other, the partners may easily become restless, as there is an unsettled feeling between the natives that is persistent. When one person (especially Venus) is feeling romantic and loving, the other person (usually Uranus) is distant. When the interaspect is a flowing one (sextile or trine), the relationship may also be somewhat erratic, but this quality pleases both individuals. They may delight in the fact that their partnership is a little offbeat, and never dull!"

But wouldn't that mean that the Venus person would have such relationships with anyone born around the same years as him/her? I don't know...

I have Venus trine Uranus/Neptune in my natal chart, so this is kinda an important question for me...