Lilith In 7th House

freedomlover

I was just studying Lilith stuff last night in some personal chart-reading. A little "copy and paste" to share with you:

"Black Moon Lilith - symbol of a crescent moon over a cross, I think the mean value can be added to the chart options on astro.com - there are both the true & mean values for this point, which is not a physical astronomical body, but a mathematical point derived from the positions of both the Earth & Moon ~ the placement of Black Moon Lilith shows the area of our lives where we can be inspired to find a completely new or alternative way to express & define the personal empowerment emanating from our feminie nature ~ indicates where a cycle of destruction & release of old images can result in a renewed sense of personal freedom & power ~ can bestow great rewards if we are willing to pay the painful price of letting go ~ one must make a difficult choice or a sacrifice to overcome the urge to conform ~ has a strong impact on relationship dynamics ~ signifies the emotional intelligence informed by the wisdom of earthly instinct ~ is where we are lured into our more self-centered illusions for the purpose of purging negative desires ~ an energy vortex that cuts through the veils of illusion with the sword of truth "

"In general:
Lilith inhabits the astral or psychic plane ~ the middle region around the spine which connects the snake (kundalini) & the bird (consciousness).
Lilith show that the energies of destruction can be transmuted & taken up into creative destructuring of the old civilization, already outgrown.
Imagine Lilith as the deep-rooted Shekinah, like the roots of the tree seeking sustinance in the soil, while Sophia is the sky-reaching branches & fruits.
Lilith challenges both men & women to connect with their instinctive passion for life ~ for this natural force denied, unfulfilled, caged or exiled, turns destructive."

" In Aries:
Lilith is straight-forward about her sexuality & may use it to feel powerful. Applied in a negative manner, there may be temper tantrums or bratty behavior. Lilith often causes an extreme strive for autonomy, leading to problems in partnerships. Perhaps you are restlessly changing possible life partners without committing yourself because there is always something wrong with them. With flirting you are courageous & successful, possibly tending to one night stands. You are fair, fighting for justice & peace. "

"LILITH IN THE 7th HOUSE causes a fight between a commitment urge and a strive for independence. Perhaps you are able to analyze your own psychological situation in every detail, but you succumb to the temptation to change nothing, showing the same behaviors again and again, of which you know exactly that you harm yourself. Gladly you manipulate your fellow beings with best intentions and flirts are your speciality. Also, you love the music and show your mediating, always fair and harmony-referring nature."

"Having Lilith at the beginning of a sign ~
we have to start on a new road & search for ourselves.

Having Lilith at the end of a sign ~
we must get rid of our karmic problems before going any further & we have to get our strengths ready for the next sign. Here there is a turning point to take.

Lilith is most significant in angular houses (1, 4, 7 & 10) ~ the closer to the angular cusps, the more fascinating & flirtateous to the opposite sex the person may be."

Hope you (and others) find this helpful.

DoubleLibra

Thank you FreedomLover. I'm trying also to find out what it means to have it in the Sign of Taurus. I can see where I've played both sides of this, really wanting a relationship, but pulling back at times because of wanting space.

Very interesting ... :)

freedomlover

OOPS! Sorry! I looked at your chart and mistakenly thought it was in Aries. I guess I don't read very well, huh? You clearly said "Taurus". Here is the info for Lilith in Taurus:

"In Taurus:
Lilith may hide money or possessions & there will be a great deal of secrecy regarding finances. This can also indicate miserliness or a refusal to share one's resources with others. Lilith gives extrodinary love for beauty & big emotional activity. You look for your security needs in a relationship, contacting others by flirting. Others can attract you with gifts & property & you probably achieve material security in partnerships, but you may become disturbed by the material dependance."

But, I guess since Aries is on the cusp, it would be a blend of the two.

S

starnoud

Hello, I have Lilith in the 8th house and in Taurus too ! But here is the big news: Lilith rules Capricorn and Leo (together with the Sun of course). Saturn rules the whole earth cycle in a way (Uranus the air cycle).
In my chart Lilith rules my Leo MC ('carreer is all or nothing') and the hidden (intercepted) Capricorn in my 3rd house. Anyway, the Lilith story is simply too big to discuss here. I am willing to explain more in chat , and to share my experiences with Lilith (and the other pole of the BlackMoonaxis: Priapus)... during the last 13 years. Love and light.

DoubleLibra

FreedomLover .... Hmmm ;) I think I'm more Aries than Taurus now that you've pointed out both of them. This is great to have. I always wondered what the "black moon" was.

S

starnoud

You are very welcome. Lilith seems to be very important in my life/chart.... I hope you find what u need. Good luck DoubleLibra!

GeminiGrrl

Interesting...I have Lilith in my 7th house (in fact, it is in conjunction with my Descendant) and I am aware of a conflict in my own nature between the desire for a relationship and the desire for independence. The fact that my Lilith is in Gemini and that Gemini rules my 7th house probably only emphasizes and exacerbates this since Geminis are Mutable Air -- this tends to make us changeable, easily bored, and prone to indecision. It's sad but true...many people in this world (most of whom either have good intentions or who are completely unconscious of this) use love as an excuse for controlling or manipulating other people and treating them like possessions, puppets, or prisoners. With each year that passes, the more convinced I become that many or perhaps most people don't understand what love really means -- because love is not supposed to be a shackle, but many people use it that way.

Last edited: