When become a mother?

Shonu

Hello

Born: may 13th 1981
Place: Delhi
Time: 4:35 pm
Day: Wednesday

I got married in 2008 and still not able to become a mother. Can astrology predict when I will get the happiness of becoming a mother?

Vista

Re: Child birth prediction

Hello

Born: may 13th 1981
Place: Delhi
Time: 4:35 pm
Day: Wednesday

I got married in 2008 and still not able to become a mother. Can astrology predict when I will get the happiness of becoming a mother?

You will need to post a natal chart. You can obtain one for free at astro.com in the free horoscope section. Fill in the information, right click on the chart image and save as a picture. Add it to this thread below in the manage attachment section.

Shonu

Please find attached natal chart for your review. Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_barinder_hp_54083_17850.gif
    astro_w2at_01_barinder_hp_54083_17850.gif
    56.4 KB · Views: 59

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Shonu,
What's your Dr.'s opinion?
As per vedic Astrology,
Currently you are passing through a phase of Rahu Mahadasha.
If I have to say regarding Promise in Birth chart, then its delayed due to Ketu in 5th house, but Jupiter in Asc. can bless you, and you can become mother, but chart of your husband can make clear picture.
According to Your chart-
For your motherhood, Rahu, Saturn and Mercury has to play its Role.
Your current Dasha is Rahu/Merc/Venus (Venus can also play a role, but will guide a direction).
Your required dasha will be applicable from June 2013 to Mar 2014. And you may get transit support from Jupiter. Take blessings of pooja etc.
But Medical advise is must.

Shonu

Anoop,

I have attached my husband's natal chart. Could you please review it and let me know. Although your analysis was very helpful, I think if you can tell me in simple words. It will help a lot. Doctor's have found nothing wrong with me or my husband. We are just told to keep trying!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Husband's Natal chart.gif
    Husband's Natal chart.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 38

Shonu.
According to your husband's chart,
There is no dosh in the horoscope, 5th Lord Jupiter's drishti is on its own children house, yes Saturn is there for little bit hurdle.
Do, Brahaspati pooja, and everything will be fine.
May god bless you.

aferventi

Dear Shonu,
Both rulers of your natal fifth ie Saturn and Uranus show as retrograde in your natal chart, denoting certain issues about concepting a child, however, through the secondary progressions, there is a most beautifull water grand trine happening next year involving moon in pisces, your natal 5th, venus in cancer, ruler of children, and uranus, lord of your 5th house in scorpio. I'd say a beautiful baby girl is right around the corner. Also, your husband's natal chart shows a potentialy problematic square of the sun to the 5th house cusp, which, incindentally, also shows a lot of promise next year, as the progressed sun conjuncts north node in trine to the 5th house cusp. As at the same time the moon will be residing within the 5th house, but in a sign of a much more fertile taurus, trining venus in last degree of leo (virgo isn't exactly her medium), there is a definite confirmation of a baby girl there too. So relax, don't worry, next year seams to be the answer to your prayers.

[associated with one of the moved threads]

Punita Prabhakaran (Puniprab@gmail.com)
According to your Rasi Chart (D-1 chart)
1. Your 5th Lord Moon is in 12th house (5th Lord is the Lord of Santan -children)
2. Asc. Lord and 10th Lord Jupiter aspect 5th house (Very good)

D-9 chart
1. Venus is placed in 5th house and 5th lord of D-9 chart Mars is in 8th house.
2. Asc. Lord Jupiter aspects its own house, with Moon (good)

D-7 chart
1. Asc. Lord Saturn is in 6th house, and Ketu is placed in Asc.
2.5th Lord Venus is placed in 2nd house (House of Kutumb- your own family). (Good)
3. Jupiter aspects 5th house of Saptansha chart. (Good)

Currently you are passing through MD of Merc/Merc/Saturn
To be frank I am surprised why not you have conceived up to 11.5.2012
But again period is on according to your chart.
Area of concern, you can contact Dr. because in D-1 chart 5th Lord is in 12th house, in D-9 chart, 5th Lord in 8th house
D-7 chart, 5th Lord is in 6th house.
Jupiter is good for you, you can use Yellow sapphire or its substitute or do some Puja for Jupiter.
Confirmation will come from your husband's chart.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
PLEASE start your own thread for each chart request

All,

PLEASE start your own thread for each chart requests. Hijacking other's chart requests confuses the thread, makes it hard for you to read the answer, and increases the possibility that the Moderator who edits it will move the responses to a thread you can't locate.

One subject per thread,

Tim