Sun in libra 12th house

Abby83

That's so weird....when I zeroed in on your NN today, and then chiron, I had the thought, "omg, I really hope she writes that children's book." (Seriously!)

You can't hope for your future based on your past. The most successful people in the world had a series of failures before they achieved their goals. My biggest heroes in life had failure after failure before they accomplished what they were called to do in their lifetime. Failures, or struggles, are the training grounds for when it's showtime.

I looked at both of your charts, and I totally understand the struggle. (Okay, here's the truth: i got teary eyed and sad...needed to take a timeout to let the enormity of this conflict sink in. So yes, i get it. Both of your charts and your relationship ran through my nerves today.) Both of you have your own challenges, and when you put your charts together, they happen to reinforce those most vulnerable places in your chart. The pain of not being loved the way that you want to be loved won't ever go away. But through studying the underlying motivations behind certain aspects/placements, you guys can at least have conscious awareness of your weaknesses and try to reach for a higher expression and treat one another, including yourselves, with compassion. (Like if hubby can understand the meaning of that saturn, and how it plays out in his relationship with you, then maybe he can TRY to make you feel safe instead of controlled.) And given the streak of independence in both of you, maybe you guys can find a way to give each other room to be individuals within the relationship. I'm just thinking out loud right now on ideas to mitigate the areas of conflict. But it's tough. You guys have intense synastry. That's not ever going to go away. It's always worth it though to give it your best shot and work together (that's where you need to take the lead) to find the best way forward. And I fully acknowledge that sometimes it's not possible to work together like this with everyone. So I do not judge you, no matter which path you choose.

But that's what evolutionary astrology is all about, and that's why it focuses on interpreting a chart through the context of pluto and the nodal axis. The point is to find how we can evolve into a higher expression of ourselves. There are certain tricks of the trade, like working with polarity points, but also identifying the node that holds the point of resolution for an individual. For you, it is that NN. It's also a painful and stressed point in your chart, but do the best you can to draw from your spiritual warehouse of strength and lean toward that node, even if you start to feel insecurities, because your superpower is waiting for you over there. When planets from the top of your chart squares that point, it means one of the issues driving your fears/motivations is connected to social conditions (like status, how you think you stand in relation to others, etc). Do you see that insecurity, or conflict, in your life and in that square in your chart (Venus/mars sq chiron/NN)? It's reflected in the story you shared with me about that Gemini guy. And hubby doesn't help because he comes in with his ****** up saturn and inflames those insecurities even more. So do your best to lean toward that NN and mentally give that 10H the finger if it starts to make you feel insecure.

Let me know when your book is for sale! I'll buy a copy. :)

You are right. So you are saying by following my nn I can protect myself from all of this? I even think it will enable me to just give the finger to all of the guys that pissed me off really. I mean I can feel it now. With that Gemini guy, even though there are lots of qualities I like about him I'm still too pissed at him and that type of male in general. I mean I like a guy who likes me for me, not cos I'm rich and have the perfect most successful family.

Abby83

P.S. I think your progressed jup it probably due to contact some stuff in that 1H (like moon?). Maybe be aware and exercise control over how you want it to manifest.... :)

(Unless you want even bigger boobs.)

Ahahahaha omg my boobs are massive now since having kids and no, I want my boobs to get smaller. That Jupiter will also touch my south node in a few years.

Abby83

Why do you think it will make you feel uncomfortable?

Because it will be too late and also because part of me wants a guy who wants me no matter what changes I'm going through, not just cos I'm successful. Lots of ppl are attracted to you when you're successful but I want someone who still wants me when I'm lost and things are hard. But I'm not sure if that's possible.

Abby83

So the nn and Chiron moves in opposite direction from father, mil, children, and other in laws/beliefs/travel. I can kinda feel that even though the nn only aspects the sun, I still think it will make me feel better. But who knows really. I'll let you know 😊.

Abby83

And far out with all those planets in my 1st house, I keep getting headaches!! My head feels like it's exploding.

Abby83

What I'm wondering is why you're holding yourself to standards that you don't agree with and that you know are superficial. You deserve better than that! That's your square playing out right there.

And this is the exact insecurity that hubby reinforces in you! I'm telling ya, that's a ****** up saturn sitting on you. That's fine if you keep it around, but don't internalize those feelings. NN Gem wants you to express it out of you .....or at least use your amazing communication skills to talk about these vulnerabilities with him. That Hubby's Saturn is afraid of failure ....help him understand how to NOT fail as a husband. Help him understand how to become more successful in healing these insecurities in you rather than inflaming them. (But he'll be limited by the extent to which he understands his own Saturn issues.)

(Another quiet reminder: you still have a lot of life left to live. Life does not end when babies are born. It begins when they are finally in school fulltime. :biggrin: )

This is very good advice. I'll talk to him. His Saturn is also his siblings and I find them terrible for making me feel useless. They never accepted me, talk about me like I'm a homeless bum who picked up my hb and so so. You know. Basically I'm nothing in their eyes cos I don't work full time in an area that pays more than I earnt as a massage therapist. Basically their standards are up with being a lawyer and an accountant. A massage therapist and a mother doesn't cut it and they regularly remind my hb and me of this but if I fight back they just laugh. It just leaves us all fighting so I stay away. None of them have ever been in relationships nor have they had any kids. So they have an unbalanced inflated ego for sure.

Last edited:

Abby83

But again, if I focus more on that nn, it moves away from all of them and doesn't contact them. Making me happier I think.

sadge

But again, if I focus more on that nn, it moves away from all of them and doesn't contact them. Making me happier I think.

Well, chiron in 7H also means that you'll have one significant, painful relationship that is a notable experience in your lifetime. I don't know if that's the Gemini man or your current hubby. But for now, I'm focusing on the Gemini superpower courtesy of your Chiron....so recommending "communication" as a viable tool to use in reaching out to Saturn to see if you can get him on board.....

But I think you're also getting a sense of how that pesky square is affecting your perception of yourself..... this is good! Bring on that progressed sun!

Abby83

Before I respond to your last message I forgot to say that those very same siblings of my hb who devalue me and see me as an insect, they see their own mother as being a queen for doing far less and being far less than me. So being treated and sen the way they see me really doesn't make ANY sense and my hb doesn't get it either. But the more I'm around them and the more they treat me like ****, I start to fall apart and be exactly what they think I am. I just neee better ppl in my life. Even if I've had time apart and I see them again they whisper to each other - 'look at the bloody Aussie, yeh' and then turn their backs to me. Yes this is the young generation. So I'll stay away as best I can but not sure how yet.

Abby83

Well, chiron in 7H also means that you'll have one significant, painful relationship that is a notable experience in your lifetime. I don't know if that's the Gemini man or your current hubby. But for now, I'm focusing on the Gemini superpower courtesy of your Chiron....so recommending "communication" as a viable tool to use in reaching out to Saturn to see if you can get him on board.....

But I think you're also getting a sense of how that pesky square is affecting your perception of yourself..... this is good! Bring on that progressed sun!

So Jupiter and Neptune represent my kids and they are with my south node too. I don't want to move on away from my kids. Or am I getting confused?

Abby83

I think I'm now starting to understand why transiting planets in Leo really boost my self esteem, and why transiting planets in Taurus boost my self worth and confidence and peace and beauty and value.

Abby83

I'll just replay my understanding of what you said back to you just to make sure I get it.

So you're saying my main focus should be on communication and to stop those voices in my head that say I'm not good enough. And brush it off when silly ppl act like I'm not good enough cos it's their own ****?

I'm sorry for forgetting but what is my nn purpose again? Other than communication and re entering relationships? Oh that's right. I think you said writing. Hmm and I think working in school too. Oh how I love school. And today I saw my son go on an excursion in kindy and it was so cute. They all had yellow vests on saying 'junior tradie ' lol. Primary school was my favourite time in life 😊.

Last edited:

Abby83

When you talk about how sensitive I am to words, I think you can understand the pain I feel when I'm around certain individuals. Like with my mil, as an example, if I said something like 'oh look my son has my eyes' she would furiously slam it with cut words that brought the message 'how dare you say your child is after you.' You know Sadge, it's not just voices in my head, so many ppl really have treated me poorly and in such an insane manner. But then again I did later discover it was a tactic used to make me doubt myself so they could get my kids. It's all very messed up but very real and my gentle mind can't tolerate such a nonsense.

Abby83

Oh and you said that at some stage my freedom of speech may have been blocked. Well this is a reoccurring theme. When I was 13 my dads ex screamed at me for daring to even think let alone speak. If I said anything at all she would bark at me and say it's nonsense and say such dumb things. In fact she was the one who was dumb. Then when I was a dental assistant I was the only person who wanted to stand up for employee rights and having intuitively known this the boss refused to acknowledge my presence and refused my ability to speak and if I did speak he would divert it. Now with Gemini man I feel the same. He hid things from me without telling me and my dad did this too. Information I needed to know to help me on my journey. And now, it's my mil doing the same thing. It's all the same thing and unfortunately for some bloody reason so many ppl enabling it and calling me the trouble maker and scapegoat for daring to want to speak up.

Abby83

Hi Abby. I'm on the road right now so I can't respond with the thoughtfulness that you deserve. (I don't like to be in a rush when issues are important to people.) Just wanted to let you know that I saw your post and I'll respond when I have a free moment.

(Wow -- That does sound like a lot of mean people, especially when you're so sensitive. Have others given you advice on how to deal with it? I just cut people out of my life if they prove themselves to be weak jerks, so "dealing with it" isn't something I keep on my menu of options. The good lord gave me a middle finger for good reason.)

Hey that's all good. You are a busy gal 😊.

Yeah just walking away is what I'd rather do and is the only thing that works tbh. But I'm in situations where I can't do that cos someone is always keeping me tied to the a hole.

Abby83

I'm having a bit of an awakening today. I can see my destiny has a lot to do with narcissists and those who have a few narcissistic tendencies. Through my 7 years experience with my mil and being part of the narc support group I'm realising that my dad, dads ex, and Gemini man also have narc tendencies. It's amazing when you see the automatic attachment and attraction you may have for someone without realising it and it doesn't make sense. I somehow knew Gemini man would hurt me, but I didn't understand how it was possible until I educated myself about narcissists. So here I am having a rant about the men in my life when really I should be happy as hell that god saved me from that man and I have the ability to look after myself. I used to think it was a curse not having my father around but now I can see it was a blessing not having him around. I'm blessed to have had an empath mother with a free upbringing.

Abby83

BTW....I can't believe how you've been shut down like that by all those people. Like that story about your dad's ex. Did your dad do anything about it, like support you? Or does this go back to your original rant about cowardly men? (Just wondering how that experience would represent your dad in your 12H....along with pluto and saturn.)

Ahaha I'm glad you ask 😀. Yes, my father did anything she asked and was the coward who sided with whoever fought hardest. Thing is, I don't believe in fighting. War is not something associated with me. I'm a gentle woman. I still voice my opinion when I can but the situations I've been in I've been told by all others that I need to 'shut up' and keep the peace and stop being a so called trouble maker for not conforming. All three of these men gave in to a bit*hy women and tried to silence me. And they did silence me, by going no contact and cutting me off (my dad that is). As for my hb, he also chooses to side with who Evers more of a threat! And the Gemini man chose a woman who was also in a superior position but I hadn't met her. But with Gemini man, like my father, he left without explanation. I had to do my research to find out the bad news.

Abby83

My dad chose her. She was pure evil.

My hb chose his mum. She is pure evil.

And the Gemini man naturally chose the other gal but I never met her. All I can see is she's all that I never was.

Abby83

My dad is also contradictory. Like he would tell my mum that she's ugly and he'd make fun of her. But then she'd tell him to leave and he said he wanted to stay. They've been divorced for many years. And some days he tells me he doesn't want my mum calling yet he doesn't stop calling her. Get what I'm saying? I feel the same with Gemini guy and my hb. They think it's ok to tell me when they are interested, but then choose someone else, giving me a completely mixed up perception.