Can anyone give me insight?

Tatianna

hello.
i was wondering if anyone could help read whats going on in my chart at the moment with transits etc
i'm aware that neptune is transiting my 7th house and i know it's affects.
im going through some turmoil at the moment as i am on the cusp of ending a relationaship who i've been with for four years. he is my best friend and i love him dearly but for over a year i have doubted our physically connection which has been non-existent and i have cheated because i do not feel fulfilled and i am not attracted to him anymore. could anyone enlighten me and see anything going on in my chart? this is so heartbreaking as i am losing my best friend but i have this strong inner intuition that it feels right
all the best

Attachments

• 2017.jpg
    2017.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 35

david starling

hello.
i was wondering if anyone could help read whats going on in my chart at the moment with transits etc
im going through some turmoil at the moment as i am on the cusp of ending a relationaship who i've been with for four years. he is my best friend and i love him dearly but for over a year i have doubted our physically connection which has been non-existent and i have cheated because i do not feel fulfilled and i am not attracted to him anymore. could anyone enlighten me and see anything going on in my chart? this is so heartbreaking as i am losing my best friend but i have this strong inner intuition that it feels right
all the best

You need a physical connection--is he somehow impaired in that area? Jupiter transiting Scorpio is almost certainly the reason for that feeling you have that you're doing the right thing. So, be careful: When Jupiter moves into Sagittarius in about a year, you may well feel differently about it.

Last edited:

Tatianna

Thank you for your insight.
He hasn't shown interest for about 2 years and i've lost all my attraction for him. we've now agreed that it's a mutual feeling and it will only cause problems down the line. I don't know how a relationship can survive without sex ~(for me anyway- i know it works for some people). I feel like I am going through another overhaul in my life and my gut has always been right.

thanks again

hello.
all the best

Well, you are not a very fixed person, astrologically speaking... only Moon (Pluto is generational), and Nodes are leaving Taurus... Relationships should require interest for the same thing every day, that is what the fixed energy means from my point of view, and that is not what is in your chart (I don't know you personally tho to make such assumption), your chart energy is greatly dominant Mutable and look for change, let me repeat, that means you should LOSE interest on what you already have, take it for granted and demand change and the new... you also have close to zero CARDINAL energy, which means you should wait for the initative of others, which in a relationships means you wait and expect your significant other to take the iniative of caring for you and loving you and approaching you for sex... in my humble opinion, relationship is a fire, it needs fuel from both sides... that is just my insight, I hope it has been helpful. Perhaps just embrace and come to terms with your nature that demands new things constantly.

david starling

Well, you are not a very fixed person, astrologically speaking... only Moon (Pluto is generational), and Nodes are leaving Taurus... Relationships should require interest for the same thing every day, that is what the fixed energy means from my point of view, and that is not what is in your chart (I don't know you personally tho to make such assumption), your chart energy is greatly dominant Mutable and look for change, let me repeat, that means you should LOSE interest on what you already have, take it for granted and demand change and the new... you also have close to zero CARDINAL energy, which means you should wait for the initative of others, which in a relationships means you wait and expect your significant other to take the iniative of caring for you and loving you and approaching you for sex... in my humble opinion, relationship is a fire, it needs fuel from both sides... that is just my insight, I hope it has been helpful. Perhaps just embrace and come to terms with your nature that demands new things constantly.

The Moon-sign is absolutely essential to a Piscean Sun.

Tatianna

Thank you for your opinion. that's really interesting! it makes sense why I seem to become so restless and want to kick start change after a while. I know that I have a lot of water in my chart, pisces sun and venus. scorpio moon. this does make me a very sensitive soul at my core but sometimes I feel that my Mars in Sagittarius over powers this. I really feel it's energy and everything i read about Mars in Sag really makes sense and i feel the Mars drive more so than the venus
Thanks again

david starling

Thank you for your opinion. that's really interesting! it makes sense why I seem to become so restless and want to kick start change after a while. I know that I have a lot of water in my chart, pisces sun and venus. scorpio moon. this does make me a very sensitive soul at my core but sometimes I feel that my Mars in Sagittarius over powers this. I really feel it's energy and everything i read about Mars in Sag really makes sense and i feel the Mars drive more so than the venus
Thanks again

Mars in Sagittarius is a special placement, because Mars motivates the Sign. A sense of purpose and impatience are the result.

david starling

Moon in Scorpio, catalytic ability, able to effect changes. Quite a Chart for making things happen. There's a tug of war between Sagittarian purpose and Scorpionic abilities to fulfill it. That's where Pisces (Mutable-Water) comes in, to resolve the differences between Mutable-Fire and Fixed-Water. Another change-making ability is facilitating it, making it easier to occur, and Mercury in Pisces has that effect. Venus in Pisces gives the Sign support--a very beneficial placement, good for self-esteem, especially with the Sun in Pisces as well. Pluto in Scorpio, the Sign it rules, increases self-confidence; and strengthens Moon Conjunct in Scorpio. The lack of personal Cardinal-sign placements means that making plans and consciously setting goals isn't a priority. Follow the flow, and the Squares will keep it from becoming too rapid. This Chart is extremely well organized in terms of the "resolution of forces".

Last edited: