What is going on!

I have problems the last few years with my personal lifveryI have no friends no relationships. I feel ver lonely and awfull since my life goals this time is to have friends and be on relationships... I am twenty years old and i dont live my life like my piers.
Does my chart shows that i will suffer in friendships/relationships
Here is my chart: https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cydnfileeT9F04-u1511718463/astro_2ast_hgbdfgf.78684.10766.png?14111

Re: What the hell is going!

Hi DarkG1rl97,

From what I read in your chart you are a social reformer. You want honesty and sincerity in those people around you and you are impatient about it. Probably you got anger issues. So you like to separate yourself from people who are toxic and insincere or they separate themselves to you because you demand things right away and it is hard for them to change for you immediately. It seems like you often hurt those people around you because you have a sharp tongue. You and other people get easily irritated on personal stories that are not extremely honest and important. You do not have personal or emotional attachment to your peers because you feel that they keep ignoring you or they do not care about how you feel.

You are detached on having personal communication with others. and probably you sometimes criticized other person's personal stories when you are irritated.

Do you have some kind of family secrets or skeletons in the closet?

Does this make sense to you?

Last edited:
I can say that you are right... Sometimes i am sharp tongued and i criticized others! This happens because they don't give me the attention they give to others :(
No i bring up in a cool and warmth family...
May ask you.. For romantic relationships i do have problems since i have uranus and jupiter on 5th but saturn on 7th??