MC in Gemini Career?

Cobra888

I am planning to join the military soon in the Navy or Marine Corps...im wondering if there is anything in my chart that goes for it or against it.?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_veers.1294.3917.jpg
    astro_2gw_veers.1294.3917.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi Cobra888,
First of all, a career in the military does not require too many specific indicators in a natal chart. Seems counter-intuitive, but a lot of people, at some point in their lives, did serve in the Army, without ever getting involved in an actual combat, but providing administrative, logistic and professional support to the military personnel.

Still, the most frequently seen indicators of the military occupation are Mars/Pluto and, additionally, Venus, aspecting elements of the vocational houses. None of them is connected to your X, therefore military does not sound like your true Calling, but Pluto and Venus do make connections to your VI house of day-to-day operations, so yes, you can potentially enlist as a service member. The job will also activate your Saturn-Uranus square (potential difficulties balancing personal freedom and the need for strict discipline) that will feel challenging at first but may be useful in the long-run for your personal growth.

Best wishes,

Cobra888

Hi Cobra888,
First of all, a career in the military does not require too many specific indicators in a natal chart. Seems counter-intuitive, but a lot of people, at some point in their lives, did serve in the Army, without ever getting involved in an actual combat, but providing administrative, logistic and professional support to the military personnel.

Still, the most frequently seen indicators of the military occupation are Mars/Pluto and, additionally, Venus, aspecting elements of the vocational houses. None of them is connected to your X, therefore military does not sound like your true Calling, but Pluto and Venus do make connections to your VI house of day-to-day operations, so yes, you can potentially enlist as a service member. The job will also activate your Saturn-Uranus square (potential difficulties balancing personal freedom and the need for strict discipline) that will feel challenging at first but may be useful in the long-run for your personal growth.

Best wishes,

Thank You! And I'm not necessarily enlisting, it's basically becoming an officer rather than a soldier. I do certainly feel like the Military is where I feel i will be the best at, mostly because I'll feel prideful, but yes my only issue is my temper and revolting attitude.