Giving each sabian symbol a song

Lissa

Well,I had the whole speech prepared and posted the thread but some kind of error happened:eek: ,so I will try to write everything again.If someone finds the original thread somewhere on this forum,this can go to the trash can lol.

Since we have a very popular thread that associates songs with zodiac signs/planets,I thought why not do the same with sabian symbols?The sabian oracle can be very tricky and most people(myself included)take a long while to get to their real meaning.Music is a easier way of expressing feelings;I can think of a milion songs that say something important to me!I think it's almost impossible to associate a entire song to a symbol,so the whole idea is quoting certain parts of the song's lyrics,quoting the parts that you feel that are associated with the symbol's meaning,perhaps explaining why you think that song has to do with the symbol..For start,you can post the song's that are associated with the symbols of your own personal planets;or if,while scrolling down the list of all the symbols,a certain song comes to your mind,feel free to post it;) !This way,we can slowly build our own "oracle",with the songs making the symbols easier to interpret.I will start by posting all the 360 symbols:

http://www.sabiansymbols.com/article-detail.asp?id=1453

[replaced overly long quote of copyrighted text with link to text - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: