Outcome of job Interview

Pepperpot

Yesterday I went to a long awaited interview and it turend out better than I had expected.

I Asked the question what will the outcome of the interview be, will I get the job.

I am mars ( in 9th house of expansion) and job is sun in (10th). Co-significator the moon in the 2nd house Capricorn. Doesn't look good that both mars and moon are weak

No aspect between mars and sun, moon in applying aspect to sun, but will trine jupiter 1st, then mc before sun. Jupiter is on the desc and rules my second house and 4th.

I (mars) apply in sextile to venus which is with the sun and rules my relationships others and 11th house of hopes and wishes and is employers house of money in the turned chart.

I must have made a good first impression because the same day the called me back for a second interview later this week. I guess that shows by the aspect mars/venus.

I just hope that the overall outcome is good and will result in me getting this job. Also mercury conjuct mc looks promising to me.

I will post the outcome of the second interview soon

I also have created a chart for the time of the second interview and jupiter is the ascendant ruler of that chart and the moon will be in aquarius then in the 4th house and applying trine to mercury. Just intersting to comapre both of these charts.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_anonymous_42686_1574.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_anonymous_42686_1574.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 38

tikana

hi

I think someone else got a job.. cause venus your competition is separating from sun
jupiter is in 7th house

not looking good for you

sorry i hope i am wrong

T

Pepperpot

Hi,

Thanks for the input. I really do hope that you are wrong! well there is always hope.:biggrin:

Just a quick question. Appyling aspects show what will happen and seperating ones what has alreday taken place? I just have great difficulty getting to grips with that one. I asked the question 10 minutes after the interview ended and then four hours later they called me and invitied me to a second interview on Friday.

So are you saying that because sun is seperating from venus they have already given the job to someone else? then still invited me to an interview? It confusung. Also why is venus the competion? because it is in the 10th conjuct sun? also why I am appying to it. It just doesn't make sense that i would apply to my competion.

Do you think it might be the case that even though they have decided or offered someone else the job they will just interview me for a second time just to make it look like they considered all applicants? does the chart show this? if so, could someone point me to the right direction in finding it.

On moon valley astrology it says that the first aspect the moon makes shows what we first expect to happen in regard to the question but does not effect the outcome just what we expect. The last aspect the moon makes shows the outcome. It also says on moon valley that we should look at the turned 4th house (house of endings) to see what the outcome may be. In thier turned 4th I (mars) rule it.
I wonder if jupiter r comes into play?

Maybe I am just clutching at straws here, but I am fascinated with horary astrology and keen to learn and understand so I can apply it to other charts. I admit and it is probably obvious that I am a beginer and that's why I post here on beginers.

Any further comments/input would be very welcome.

Thanks