Where are my photos?

LondonStar2008

Hi All,

I've been searching for some precious photos of my daughter. I don't have the negatives so unless i find these photos i won't be able to obtain further copies. The last time i recall seeing them was well over a year ago and i kept them in a small white envelope....wish i could find them.

Having searched my whole house i now turn to astrology to help me find them, I'm so disappointed that they have disappeared :crying:

The details for when i asked "where are my precious photos?" was 16th December, 17.36pm, London, UK.

Here's what i see:

I am 1st house, Moon ruled by Mars, located in the 11th house (yep really wish i could find them).
Photos are my 2nd house, Sun ruled by Sag, located in my 6th house. I don't really know what the 6th house could signify??

The moon is void of course - not great for locating my photos and could mean nothing will change.

My 4th House is Virgo, ruled by the retro Mercury. That's interesting as Mercury is going to be meeting up with the ruler of my photos (Sun) and fairly soon once the moon changes signs into Taurus it will also meet up with Mercury not sure if this applies?

Can anyone help me to locate my photos??
All comments are appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_55_horary_q_where_are_my_photos_hr_67575_32629.gif
    astro_2gw_55_horary_q_where_are_my_photos_hr_67575_32629.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

LondonStar2008

Hi All

just to update i found my photos.

They had fallen down behind a drawer located within my study desk where I conduct my legal studies. The sign given for the photos was Sagittarius and it kept bugging me so i had a through look and pulled things out and almost missed them.

So glad i found them.

LondonStar2008