Will I relocate home? When?

roshe

Hi friends,
I love this forum and trying to learn from it a lot by reading only till now.
I find myself a beginner so pleease don't laugh a lot šŸ˜¹
I asked a question according to my present situation which I find very difficult - to find job in foreign land, where I spent time as freelancer last year but need permanent one to stay. No results... But I still have hope don't know why.
The question was "Will I relocate home?When?" And the second most valuable will be to find the kind of moving(throught what).
I didn't get far.
First of all I saw the reception between Moon and Mars doesnt understand it clear!! Then the late Asc in Cap with Saturn ruler I think shows my hard long time trying attitude through Saturn retrograde in 11th my hopes in Sag I am at the end of my faith... So true. Moon will trine Saturn but after so far as an aspect after all dont know how to translate it, or do we count it ?
Another suggestion is Mercury situated in new home and Mars at the door. Mars as a ruler of Aries and the Moon (new home) suggest that that home has owner and lord. Mercury in there applying trine to Me/Saturn seems as offer to join that new home but still weak Mars doesn't allow that until enter Leo and further more trine Me? So I think that I am dependable in some way of somebody in the future? May be this is the company represented by 10th house but my hopes...leads me there but not objective reason. Also Moon in 2nd suggest me that I need to pay for that home from my own gained money of course haha but applying trine to Saturn seems that will be less and easy covered as a responsibility to Mars.The Opposition from the Moon to Jupiter from 2nd house to 8th also leads me to that sharing the money for that home in some way benefical to me cause the applying sextile Jupiter/Saturn?!Moreover Jupiter rules my earnings hmm it seems that somebody in that case gain profit by myself, a business partner that will appear? Haha I am total mess in horary
Second Venus as my present home ruler and 4th Taurus (stucked in walls feeling bout it) but dont know what mean in 5th Gemini
Next I count the Moon as a ruler of 7th the new home from 4th present home is in 2nd house in Aries and sextile to Venus as first aspect in masculine signs does it mean I will have opportunity from outside and this side is a man?(Mars at 7th cusp Sun too)? Or may be the conj Mars/DC as 10th house ruler and Moon ruler shows the reason of moving - Career/job offer opportunity?But Mars Combusted and althought at questioned angle and ruler of the moon make it strong I think.Mars is about to ingress in Leo/intersepted in 7th ->may be some action will reveal the key to relocation? This Mercury trine Saturn from intersepted Leo also reminds me of some hidden messages will come from nowhere and would push Mars drive further entering 7th.
I didnt mentioned the Moon applying opposition to Jupiter...this is not nice at all working visa is main issue that's why looking for contract job with no results..country/visa boundries stays the same to me? May be this is the answer - no chances to move on that is the planet of luck...hmm may be should stop analyze here?

Venus rules 9th house too and trine Jupiter does it mean my appetite for knowledge through foreigners and different kind religions?
And Another thing Venus ruled by Mercury in 7th from 4th can it be my intention to Teach Photography kids Course at their private homes is favourable? Venus in 5th (kids,arts) Mercury (teaching, course) at the new home 7th???
What can you say about ruler of 4th and 1st in applying opposition not so far? My hopes wont be as I wanted? Or It will be much difficult and responsible as I would love to? Or this opposition to Saturn + late Cap Asc shows the culmination/end of a cycle by moving (my feelings for home prisoner and the need to escape of the boundries of my home land and society forever are at their end?)I am tired of trying so so long like a century but Won't stop trying - i mean Never. And ruler of Venus ->Mercury applying trine to Saturn I count that as a support to the opposition and I will manage to gain stability through communication or teaching?Please discuss with me.
I can't find is there a confirmation that will be moving as a result of job contract or of partnership?
I stucked at Venus/Neptune square and Uranus/DC/Mars square very tight??? What you think about Uranus as the last aspect - the outcome?Unexpected change through 7th?
And I know natal chart doesnt count but my Asc and MC are the same degree 0Ā°00 orb. And I am going through transit Uranus conj Sun(in 3rd/Ruler 7th), square AC/DC and inconjunct Moon/Mars(in 10th/Moon ruler of 7th and Mars of 3rd/ and also as 2nd ruler of 10th) already for first time 27Ā°-28Ā°expecting it again by Uranus retrograde after eclipses. Also my Asc ruler Saturn transit conj progressed MC and Progressed moon square natal Saturn the same time as big picture.

You can find the chart below I hope it opens.

https://ibb.co/idGkpa

Last edited: