Inheritance Horary

zodiacangel

Good morning My Astrology friends.

My mother didn't receive her inheritance after her parent's death because her brother (the only brother) was responsible for dividing it in the court with the judge but then after he divided the inheritance he refused to give my mother and her sisters saying that he will invest it. and now over 30 years passed but nothing changed and no money received. My siblings and I are in need of money and just to clarify her amount is about 2.133.600 $ (without the investment). This subject is really frustrating and disappointing because we are living a hard life and he is enjoying the money with his family.. traveling and building villas all around my country.

I really need a help. When is she getting her amount of inheritance and why is it delayed???

Any insight? I appreciate all your help in this.

Attachments

• inhiritance.jpg
    inhiritance.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 32

waybread

I don't think this chart gives you much hope that the brother will decide do the right thing.. Mom is symbolized by the 10th house, ruled by Venus and in the sign of her detriment, and in her turned 12th house of "secret enemies" and deception. Her turned 8th house is ruled by Jupiter, which is retrograde and Venus isn't aspecting it, so we're not seeing a flow of this money to your mother.

The moon is void of the course, suggesting that the present situation is unlikely to change. Your uncle has no reason to change anything, as circumstances currently stand.

Please make sure that Mom gets a lawyer who can help her get any money owed to her.

zodiacangel

I don't think this chart gives you much hope that the brother will decide do the right thing.. Mom is symbolized by the 10th house, ruled by Venus and in the sign of her detriment, and in her turned 12th house of "secret enemies" and deception. Her turned 8th house is ruled by Jupiter, which is retrograde and Venus isn't aspecting it, so we're not seeing a flow of this money to your mother.

The moon is void of the course, suggesting that the present situation is unlikely to change. Your uncle has no reason to change anything, as circumstances currently stand.

Please make sure that Mom gets a lawyer who can help her get any money owed to her.

I really thank you from the bottom of my heart! actually his wife is behind all this. Thank you again :)