interpretacion of my sister's solar returns chart 2017

Selin

Hi,

My sister is interested in the interpretation of the conjunction of Venus and Mars in house 8 who are regents of the house 3 and house 4.

2017 Solar.jpg

Ixaee

In regards to relationships, not too great this year, there will be challenges.

Mars conjunct Venus in 8th trine Pluto is powerful, this is a year of deep relationship issues. Both Square Saturn in 11th. She may want more from a partnership, but her partner may just want to remain friends. Something is preventing a real, traditional relationship.

Both Mars/Venus are opposite Neptune in Pisces..... this shows deception, cheating, betrayal, lies, etc.

I would tell her to be wary of lies in her relationship/dating this year. Watch out very carefully for it. There is SOMETHING that is being lied about in her sex life/relationship this year. Either she is lying about something, or her partner is, or both. What that is, only she will know.

If she is already involved in a partnership, again, look out for lies and cheating. Or a partner stealing from her. Someone is not being faithful to her. Someone doesn't love her as much as she loves them.

Both Mars and Venus are opposite Chiron this year...... her love life (sex and relationships) will hurt in some way, but also be the catalyst to help her grow during the next 12 months. She could feel very alone, rejected and confused.

Last edited: