Rabbit rooster??

How do you know what a beneficial year to is if you're animals are all opposites? For eg I'm a fire rabbit born in the hour of the rooster and day of the rooster. So is sheep last year a bad year and monkey a good year, or both equally challenging because of the opposing animals?

comdoc

2015 was a challenging year (not bad) for you. Greater challenge can result in greater reward--if you do the work. 2016 should be somewhat less of a challenge. Because Dog and Rabbit are not diametrically opposed (like Sheep and Rabbit). 2017 Pig will bring ease and flow for Rabbits.

You must consider the entire mix of Yin/Yang, Element and Animal to gauge personal resonance with the year. For Yin Fire 1987, Yang Fire 2016 will draw you out and give you courage to express in outer world. Day and Month have less influence over the entire current Year.

How do you know what a beneficial year to is if you're animals are all opposites? For eg I'm a fire rabbit born in the hour of the rooster and day of the rooster. So is sheep last year a bad year and monkey a good year, or both equally challenging because of the opposing animals?

Thank you for your response. I was a bit confused but it's good to now it's the mix of yings etc and the day and hour only tweak the personality.

CapAquaPis

I don't regularly post in the Chinese Astrology subforum, but I have somewhat an interest. Being born on a new moon date between Jan. 20-Feb. 20 when Chinese or Lunar New Year falls in a fixable manner (Feb. 15, 1980), either I'm part-Goat, part-Monkey. The actual New Moon date came the next day (Feb. 16), whether in the eastern or western hemispheres. Goats should be interested in information, while Monkeys have a warped sense of humor...and I fall in both categories of informative and hilarious.