depressed, trapped, emprisioned

Deirdre

All The time.

I asked about it in other part of forum, but i was told to put here too as its medical?

Here is my chart, dont know really where to look at, since i never heard of medical astrology before.

Raven told me it might be The neptune sun transit.

But if someone coyuld help- The feelings are of sadness, not good enough, everything is waste of time as The passion i had with life is gone.
My only joy is my son but even that i feel im not Being The best mother i coul be, due to THW way im feeling...i feel guilty for that too AnD frustrated.
AMD im struggling with my work, im almost quitting for another thing i feel more prone to ( related to online business).

In one simple word: i feel im dying a little every day, due to depression.

Im a newbie but does health problems are shown in charts? I was told my 8th would be very importante, AMD its true having moon there, males me prone to feel others energies profoundly.
Im not really doing what i love in life, im trying to hold onto it cause of The money- which is not even médium paid- bit nos feeling The weight of all changes i didnt do in my life.

Saturno might show The depression?its in 1st which its there rightfully só, cause im really not liking myself that much, but Boeing in The cusp almost, is it read in 2nd?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_12_ana.60225.52707.jpg
    astro_2gw_12_ana.60225.52707.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hi,
Saturn and moon are both responsible for depressions and frustration do one thing put on yellow saphire in first finger in gold. Do some remedy of moon and saturn all will be track and life will be happy.Last 2.5 yrs will be really worst.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta

kimbermoon

It may very well be tied to the Saturn transit now affecting your Jupiter/Uranus, putting a damper on your enthusiasm and inspiration in life. Since that natal conjunct is involved in a t-square with Moon and Venus, the affects are magnified for you personally.
The natal square between Mercury and Neptune shows the propensity for depression, when the mind becomes clouded with disappointments, misfortunes, regrets and self-doubts. In depression, Mercury rules not only the mind, but also the functioning of the brain and that is most likely where the problem lies...it is not just about a 'state of mind' but also about disruptions to the brain that interfere with one's thinking processes; especially since Neptune rules your 6th H of health. Since Saturn is also transiting your 3rd H, this is also related to the Mind.
Is this related to some particular recent event, or is it an accumulation of things from the past?
You have clearly defined your emotions at this point and that is the first step in finding your healing path. Saturn is typically tied in with the past, and now it is bringing your attention to the fact that you are needing to come to terms and reconcile with your own past. Saturn wants things tidy and organized, showing that it is time to take out the trash. Much of the inner work should have already been done since you have already experienced your Saturn Return, while it transited through Libra; but it appears that there is still inner work left for you to do. Clinically Mercury relates to the nervous system and Neptune to the immune system, so you are probably quite worn down physically as well with all the juggling you are trying to do. What was the disconnect you felt with your mother in the past?

muchacho

All The time.

I asked about it in other part of forum, but i was told to put here too as its medical?

Here is my chart, dont know really where to look at, since i never heard of medical astrology before.

Raven told me it might be The neptune sun transit.

But if someone coyuld help- The feelings are of sadness, not good enough, everything is waste of time as The passion i had with life is gone.
My only joy is my son but even that i feel im not Being The best mother i coul be, due to THW way im feeling...i feel guilty for that too AnD frustrated.
AMD im struggling with my work, im almost quitting for another thing i feel more prone to ( related to online business).

In one simple word: i feel im dying a little every day, due to depression.

Im a newbie but does health problems are shown in charts? I was told my 8th would be very importante, AMD its true having moon there, males me prone to feel others energies profoundly.
Im not really doing what i love in life, im trying to hold onto it cause of The money- which is not even médium paid- bit nos feeling The weight of all changes i didnt do in my life.

Saturno might show The depression?its in 1st which its there rightfully só, cause im really not liking myself that much, but Boeing in The cusp almost, is it read in 2nd?

It's only partly related to astrology. Generally speaking, depression means strong desire and strong resistance, you want something very much but at the same time you believe that you cannot achieve or should not have it for whatever reason. So you try to get rid of that desire, you squelch it because it is uncomfortable. But having strong desire means strong focus which means summoning life force. If you try to suppress your desire, you basically suppress life force. And that feels like withering, like dying - and it truly is.

Where astrology comes into this, is your general mental makeup, the way you deal with resistance. And looking at your chart, Sun in Virgo and 12th House, Moon in Taurus in 8th House, you are more likely to internalize your conflicts and sweep things under the rug and are probably very hard on yourself.

I don't believe transits being responsible for depression or any other state of mind, because if that would be so, then there would always be a certain percentage of the population be either in depression or bliss by default. That's nonsense. Your moment to moment state of mind has much more to do with what you do with your conscious thought in the moment than anything else.

So, to get your life force flowing again, you first have to take responsibility for your creations and realize the correlation between what you are sending out and what you are getting back,i.e. "As above so below, as within so without"... It's about allowing yourself to be who you are and giving yourself a break. Just look at little children, they are full of desire and they let it drive them, they are eager and passionate because they haven't suppressed their desires yet, and they are full of life force. The older they get, the more they have been convinced by their environment that certain desires are inappropriate or unrealistic and so they are less eager, less alive until they are adults and slowly fall into depression.

Last edited:

Ixaee

Why not go to a psychiatrist and get some real, practical help first of all. Then worry about astrology later.. I've been there.. I know how you're feeling and I am a mother myself. Depression can wreak havoc on you and prevent your enjoyment of your child. You don't want to live to regret that. Get help now, talk with your doctor about this.

Astrology will still be here when you regain control of yourself and start to feel better. You can work yourself up from there..

Deirdre

Gupta
Thank u for The tip,is that expensive? But i didnt understood The part of some remedy of Saturn and moon? Are u saying The next 2.5 Years are gonna be worst or that The last 2.5years were The worst?

Deirdre

Kimbermoon
I didnt know my natal chart showed propension for depression.but makes sense as nos im dealing with onde, AMD i think it comes from an accumulation of things that weawakened by recent events. my child is now 21 months and it was The trigger i think, due to The fact that when later arrived work, things changed from me being happy there,with good colleagues and enjoing work, to another boss,people AMD bad environment. Its far from home, i pass very little time with baby,and i feel resigned to be there cause need the money. The disconection with my mother is probably due to The fact that she doesnt approve my way of dealing with things, and judges me by thinking i should be stronger and not feel The way im feeling. Só in a way i stay emotionaly detached ar The same time that i internally would love that she approves my philosophies.
I started telling her i could help her with her business,that way i would be quittiing my job,having more time with family,even if The 1st times money could not come along. She doesnt believe i could manager it, and all this is not helpung me believing in me too.

Deirdre

Muchacho

Well,makes sense as i havê strong desire to break free of things i feel not being my highest interest and for that i would havê to 'take The leap', só i desire and resist..i listen to others and society which say to resign and not listem to The desires, not to believe.
I do internalize yes and prefer not to bother others with my things. Your posto sounds with some of The readings i like as tolle, Louise hay ...empirically im familiar with those bit havent been able to put in practise, for fear i guess.

Deirdre

Ixae
Thanx.ive already attended a phsychologist, but ive been only to two appointments yet.
The thing i dont Like is that we're there trying to get help and they wanna put US on pills, and i dont believe in those. I feel i need some help to externalizing some things,going back in past events that probably that caused me pain/traumas and doing some inner peace with it all/otherts.
Probably all i swep under The rug came out with The birth of my child and im being forced to work on it. Im searching for good hipnotherapists cause i feel it would do good.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Ixae
Thanx.ive already attended a phsychologist, but ive been only to two appointments yet.
The thing i dont Like is that we're there trying to get help and they wanna put US on pills, and i dont believe in those. I feel i nerd some help no internalizing some things,going back in past events probably that causes me pain/traumas AMD doping some inner peace with it all/otherts. Probably all i swep under The rug came out with The birth of my child and im being forced to work no it. Im searching for food hipnotherapists i feel it would do good.
Reliable analysis of any natal chart takes considerable time :smile:

In the meantime, while you are learning how to read your chart
some useful advice on

DEPRESSION and HOW TO ALLEVIATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_j...ZCfe1D1WwNzPAU

waybread

Ixae
The thing i dont Like is that we're there trying to get help and they wanna put US on pills, and i dont believe in those. I feel i nerd some help no internalizing some things,going back in past events probably that causes me pain/traumas AMD doping some inner peace with it all/otherts. Probably all i swep under The rug came out with The birth of my child and im being forced to work no it. Im searching for food hipnotherapists i feel it would do good.

Please ask the psychiatrist and your family doctor about a referral to a clinical psychologist. They're the ones more likely to do therapy.

Also, how old is your child? Post-partum depression is very real. http://www.cmha.ca/mental_health/postpartum-depression/

Further, how much are you getting out of the house, even for brisk walks in your neighbourhood? Nobody's morale can stand being house-bound for very long! Some studies show that outdoor exercise works as well as medication for treating depression in some patients.

Astrologically, Saturn hitting your natal Jupiter can inhibit anyone's natural feelings of optimism. With transiting Pluto in your 4th house, you might well feel as though you are hiding away from the world.

Last edited:

muchacho

Deirdre, that sounds more like overwhelment than depression, i.e. too many things to do/ too many people to please and so little time/resources. Maybe you should get your priorities in order.

Deirdre

Waybread

He's almost two Years old :love:
Well im working só i dont stay at home normaly. But Just since The last week ive been at home with a temporary sick leave,And now im only with my baby boy at home and im starting to help my mothers online business whilt im at home.
Day yes day no i go for a walk cause it makes me feel good.
The doctor i attend is a clinical phsychologist but he doesnt do alternative medicine unfortunately. The next appointment. He's gonna start some mental exercises. Lets see....

Muchacho

Well my doctor already diagnosed me depression.now were seeing from where it came from,why, and how to cure. Im a libra asc só yes i tend to wanna please The ones i love but that also made me choose to livre indirectly through others expectations and not from my own ones.
Im starting to clean The mess,AMD re.order what really makes me happy.but as im hg aving dificulties with that, i always end up to ask others for approval - family- sth which i havê to work on very soon.

muchacho

Waybread

He's almost two Years old :love:
Well im working só i dont stay at home normaly. But Just since The last week ive been at home with a temporary sick leave,And now im only with my baby boy at home and im starting to help my mothers online business whilt im at home.
Day yes day no i go for a walk cause it makes me feel good.
The doctor i attend is a clinical phsychologist but he doesnt do alternative medicine unfortunately. The next appointment. He's gonna start some mental exercises. Lets see....

Muchacho

Well my doctor already diagnosed me depression.now were seeing from where it came from,why, and how to cure. Im a libra asc só yes i tend to wanna please The ones i love but that also made me choose to livre indirectly through others expectations and not from my own ones.
Im starting to clean The mess,AMD re.order what really makes me happy.but as im hg aving dificulties with that, i always end up to ask others for approval - family- sth which i havê to work on very soon.
Well, seems you already know what to do. It's a question of standards, isn't it? Time to make up your mind. Just take it easy, give yourself a break now and then and let go of unrealistic perfectionism. And I'm sure your little one prefers a mother that is away all day but happy when she's home over a mother that is home all day but unhappy any time. :smile:

Etchasketch

Well, seems you already know what to do. It's a question of standards, isn't it? Time to make up your mind. Just take it easy, give yourself a break now and then and let go of unrealistic perfectionism. :smile:

Hit the nail on the head. Talk therapy, good night's sleep, healthy yet pleasurable food and playing with the baby will all serve you well. Reading/watching/acting out funny things also helps disrupt the critical self-monologues we spin in our heads :smile:. To paraphrase the Dalai Lama...Suffering comes from wanting whatever we perceive ourselves to not have. Happiness comes from wanting what is already ours.

waybread

It's too bad that some of you have had bad experiences with psychiatrists. I hope everyone is clear on the big difference between psychiatrists (MDs) and clinical psychologists, who will have a Ph. D. or Master's degree in psychology or a closely related field like social work. Sometimes people with a serious mental health disorder like schizophrenia need medication in order to function. Clinical psychologists are the ones who undertake therapy, to learn what issues are troubling the person, and to try to be helpful in getting the person to resolve them.

waybread

Deirdre-- also, I wonder if you have joined or thought of starting a play group for moms and toddlers? I got involved with them when my children were little, and it was a great way to socialize with women in the same stage of life. Some of them were stay-at-home moms who looked forward to the social aspect. Some (like me) were working, but with flexible hours, and I appreciated the chance to spend time on my mom side. We also learned a lot from each other about child-rearing. One memorable member was a grandmother from India, whose daughter worked full time.

I can't recall how often we met (weekly or bi-weekly,) and I think at least one of these groups was advertised through a local community centre, though we met in each other's homes. The host/ess provided coffee and tea for the moms, some healthy snacks, and I have really fond memories of those get-togethers.

muchacho

Hit the nail on the head. Talk therapy, good night's sleep, healthy yet pleasurable food and playing with the baby will all serve you well. Reading/watching/acting out funny things also helps disrupt the critical self-monologues we spin in our heads :smile:. To paraphrase the Dalai Lama...Suffering comes from wanting whatever we perceive ourselves to not have. Happiness comes from wanting what is already ours.
Yeah, the self-referential noise in our heads can cloud our perception enormously so that we lose sight of our natural state of well-being. A little toddler can teach us some lessons there, no doubt.

And desire is not the problem. The problem is the beliefs we hold about it. If we desire something and absolutely believe that we can achieve it then there's no problem. It's going to be a fun ride. The problem arises when we desire something that we believe we cannot achieve. That's self-torture. Or, which I think is what the Dalai Lama was talking about, if we believe that the fulfillment of that desire will make us somehow more whole than we already are. And that's ignorance.

muchacho

perhaps a good idea for you Deirdre, would be to perform a service or act of kindness, to someone who does this all day for others, in service or care. perhaps there would be a mutual exchange of positive forces.
I think Deirdre is already clear about what she has to do and what way to go, at least for the moment. She's already made certain decisions and has taken certain steps. So, seems to me that the reason she posted here could just have been to become aware of that. I think it's going to be just fine.

muchacho

Deirdre-- also, I wonder if you have joined or thought of starting a play group for moms and toddlers? I got involved with them when my children were little, and it was a great way to socialize with women in the same stage of life. Some of them were stay-at-home moms who looked forward to the social aspect. Some (like me) were working, but with flexible hours, and I appreciated the chance to spend time on my mom side. We also learned a lot from each other about child-rearing. One memorable member was a grandmother from India, whose daughter worked full time.

I can't recall how often we met (weekly or bi-weekly,) and I think at least one of these groups was advertised through a local community centre, though we met in each other's homes. The host/ess provided coffee and tea for the moms, some healthy snacks, and I have really fond memories of those get-togethers.
But look at her chart! I don't think she's the 'happy get-together' and 'let's all talk about my problem in a big group' type. She's going to do it on her own, behind the scenes and in private - as she has already said.