John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Wish you always right prediction.If you are not a gambler than you will have no misses.Follow strictly the rules, analyze but do not bet at any cost and you will allways have great results.

fensi88

banefranco said:
Fensi88 did you notice that I started to predict ice hockey?Hm better than soccer.In soccer I still stands on 98% right predicted but in ice hockey that procent is slightly higher.In basketball it is little complicated becouse of speed of the game.And what that so called astrologer wrote? There are no semisextiles and other minor company.Ha ha ha.

Yes, I noticed. It seams you are person with high standards, most of us will be satisfied with 85% right predictions, but you wish all 100% right predictions.
About basketball ,I do not know anyone who predict the score for some of that type of match, so you will be first!

banefranco

Yes I would say I like 100% women that is the same in other aspects of life.For example Woman in Libra is 100% woman and that is true.Any woman with Libra influence takes that unique beauty in part or in the whole.
About mine All or nothing at the present time I have nothing but I am doing my best for all.
B b G.

banefranco

Something about basketball.Well the table I make is pretty long aproach is the same like in any sport all sports are kind of battles has the same base, and all aspects are alive, in action.It will take some time to be close to exact score but for now it is possible to predict more or less points with about 20-25% tolerance for less.But that is ok.
Colors, colors Gordana that is LIGHT remember The bible.....and it was light.....
B b G.

banefranco

Well I realy think that astrologers and other visitors can find practical aproach to astrology.Even if they find something stupid that is the best stupid thing ever.

banefranco

You have four soccer matches enclosed to this writing.One of them Southend
is not finished yet,but never mind Southend will win at the end for sure.
take care about position of Venus L1 so closed to the Sun in two aspects, Apliing aspect and separating aspect.
And that is the greatest aspect which favours Venus team.You can trust me or check
by using color table that the best result has Brest-DRAW.Others lost-in the heart of the SUN.

Cazimi

That is what I waited for.To proof at exact cases why CAZIMI does not work.Frawley explains in his book Horary astrology
what CAZIMI is becouse it looks like a position so close to the king that it represents the man powerfull almost like a king.
The meaning of the right hand last almost like the world.It always was described like most powerfull position.
Ok now surprise to all of you.Slaves, peasants and other workers always got commands from King's right hand person
so they treated that person like most powerfull person.That is idea of CAZIMI.But let us try to be the kings.
What did the king think about that person.He thought that person from his right side is the most usefull person, not the most powerfull.
Not the person
he trust the most.Nowdays when the director or cheff says: you are the man who can do this job well he thinks what he says.
You work hard and I respect that.That is relation I THINK-YOU WORK. Today,when a meeteng is organised many lower positioned managers
see that man who sits on the right side as the most powerfull in company.Ok that is question of their knowledge.
Let's go back some centuries, in France, the time of Louie and Cardinal Richelle.Cardinal was treated like King's right hand
but you will find that Rischelle was Louie's enemy.
In the peiods of Pfaraohs the main architect was the right hand person but just with the power to finish the Pyramid.Or
any other building.
If he did not finish on time there were always hungry crocodiles.
When business goes down right hand bosses are first in the raw to get one way out ticket.
The point is right hand persons in hierarchy are persons easily substituted.There are plenty of hard workers.
The most trusted persons are King's left side persons but that is not CAZIMI.That person is not so exposed and that is why not so
visible like right hand person.
In short King as any king wanted tu rule alone.If he admired someone that did not mean that that person is powerfull.
Like Cazimi.It is not good and very risky to be so close to the king.And there are no examptions.
Those facts Frawley did not know, might be becouse in earlier lifes he did not reach any significant position to understand
positions around the king.
The frog sees a single grass like a tree.
One definite rule: There is no CAZIMI.
B. b. G.

Attachments

• Angers.jpg
    Angers.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Brest.jpg
    Brest.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Harlem.jpg
    Harlem.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Southend.jpg
    Southend.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 42

banefranco

Ok, I was suggested to read the page 89 from Frawley's
book Sports astrology which unfortunatelly I have but in photocopy (fortunatelly I sold the original upon hard request of one
astrology fan) and I founs that even Frawley writes that cazimi are not the most strenthening in Sports predictions.Voila.But I
turned on the page to 90 and found the sentence ''We can say that any significator within 2 degrees of the Sun is harmed''.
I agreed with that and according to this I enclose the chart Detroit-Islanders 27March2009 where you can see very harmed L1
Islanders who by the way won on that match.I missed that prediction also.It costed me a 100 euro.Expensive sentence.
Well You may get this as a rule but if any one of you remember the duet Tom Jones and Van Morrison - Somethimes....
Well so similar to any of Frawley's rules somethimes it works but SOMETHIMES WE CRY...said the song.
Ok.Let us go back to the page 89 and find somethin about Nodes.He writes:
''The house placement of the Nodes doesn't seem significant,....
I do not now do teams play soccer for bubble gums or to win and score goals.Nodes score goals and yellow cards in some
house changes precizely houses 2 and 8 are involved.And one more correction I will continue aboved sentence about Nodes
:''so for instance the North Node on the ascendant doesn't favour the favourites.Now I enclose the chart of a soccer (not domino)
match Manchester-Liverpool where you can see oh sorry The South Node in the first house.Place any team you wont on that side and check
and compare with some future matches.If it is known that South node is bad it is logical that Manchester favoured by the South Node
LOST.
I really do not have in mind to read this trash again.
That's all folks for now
Bye Bye Gemini

Attachments

• Detroit-Islanders.jpg
    Detroit-Islanders.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Mancester-Liverpool.jpg
    Mancester-Liverpool.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

banefranco

Well it will be correct to say that Frawley missed to explain exact circumstances under which his rules work.Or he did not miss?

fensi88

I enclose the chart Detroit-Islanders 27March2009 where you can see very harmed L1
Islanders who by the way won on that match.I missed that prediction also.It costed me a 100 euro.Expensive sentence.
You made me laught as always!:rotflmao:
Now, serious:
This chart is excellent example. First of all, yes, he said under 2 degree combustion is serious affliction, here it is under ONLY 29min!! and it did not work. Why? Now, we came to YOUR ruler, when ruler is close to cusp it will soon exit 7 house and will be free and control 7 house team. Stick to YOUR RULERS and it will be OK!

fensi88

Franco, one interesting chart:
Romania vs Serbia (2:3) 28 march 2009.20:45 Constanta. (See attachment)
Frawley said that Moon near DSc is strong testimony that DSC team will win!
By colour method I asign ASC to Serbia (red/blue kit, ruler in mutable sign, Ma-red) and DSC to Romania (both Ta and Moon =yellow). If we look acc dig for Ma we get 18, for Ve we get -11! So difference is 29!
As you said on page 4 of this thread:

..what I want to say that Acc Dig Do not show always who will win but I found that if the differnce in values between rulers of the 1. and 7. are 20 points and above you can be sure that the ruler with higher value will win.

I was in daubt it will be as Frawley said, althought orb is only 17min!! To me it is logic that team with so much more acc dignity win! And thay won!
Also, if we use his method favorite on ASC, Serbia was favorite(go to this link:
http://www.wsn.com/football/international/world-cup-qualification-uefa-group-7/romania_vs_serbia-odds/) and DSC team did not win.

Attachments

• romvsserb.gif
    romvsserb.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 61

banefranco

He yes I did not want to play on Serbia it was more interesting to play goals in the first half.I bet on 2+ in the first have and risky 3+.Well I was right about more goals.What I want to say as I made new table of ASC and DSC points the difference is slightely difference and is about 15 points difference in favour of one team that team wins but there is more Ess dig must be from 3+ in a favour of that team with more points and than that is for sure prediction and it comes with no examptions as I like to say 100%.
That is in both of cases if team with higher value is placed at ASC or DSC never mind.Well I apologize I did not finish that table but there are differences for winning like that difference in points there are for double chance not for DRAW precizely that double chance differs like 1X and X2.
Might be it is really new that Ess dig exists and it is the difference when Away team is placed on ASC or home team on DSC.It sounds complicated but in final it will be simple.
Well I am begging all of you not to use any rule like home team on asc or favourite on asc just becouse it smells like gambling.Your color table is quiet enough for now.It is absolutely sure way for teams in one colored jerseys at least one is necessiary.Nobody pushes us to predict all matches and for now it is possible to find at least three teams which play in one colored jersey.Why I say about color method, well that is scientific metod others are not.In the very near future I will dedicate myself just to help you to impruve your color table to be sutible for mixed color jerseys and one observation, if you would be so kind and erase red color under SUN sign.
B. b. G.

banefranco

One more thing there always be from Gemini, THERE ARE NO ORBS IN SOCCER PREDICTION.Relax yourself and watch the charts like TV.I know that is difficult to analize on that way becouse many of you learned Natal reading first but force yourself to that simple and easy way.

banefranco

Well as I represent myself like a student I would like to have someone to explain me the situation when L1 is in 7th house close to the cusp and is harmed and it's next position in the 6th house which is weak.Yes I use dignities but I wrote that I like to look at the position of the rullers at the end just for an information.It does confuses me what position is weaker.Well I mean in yhe last 10 days some situations like this happens.Is it ASC Via Combusta is it Moon VOC is it weak rulers in fact.
That is one of the reasons I do not predict when ASC is Via Combusta and Moon VOC.But why?

banefranco

Well another thing for discussion If the L1 is Scorpio which ruler to use.Are you sure that Mars is the best option?What if Pluto is better positioned and bring more positive points,more strenth.Did any of you analyzed passsed matches in last 15 days?He he
B. b. G.

Tzvetan

fensi88 said:
Frawley said that Moon near DSc is strong testimony that DSC team will win!
I was tempted to follow this opinion, but it don't work anytime. The color method for assigning Asc was the good call for this match. Still I had some problems: I searched some informations about the away kit of Serbian national team (on Serbian football federation's website) and I saw them playing away dressed in white :confused:.

Even Pluto (modern lord of Asc) was in a good aspect with Moon.

Last edited:

fensi88

I was tempted to follow this opinion, but it don't work anytime. The color method for assigning Asc was the good call for this match. Still I had some problems: I searched some informations about the away kit of Serbian national team (on Serbian football federation's website) and I saw them playing away dressed in white
Yes, last evening Serbia play in home sport kit, away sport kit is white. You always pick up ASC or DSC upon sport kit for home team. But if away team has similar colour for sport kit as colour of home team, TV station sugest them to wear home sport kit because of contrast to home team, so TV watchers can easy rezognase "who is who".

banefranco

You cannot play football with the ball for golf.You cannot use diffrent methods for the same problem - placement teams on sides.The same problem uses the same method.And that method must work 100%.Well my position is the same Color method is the best at the moment it sometimes does not work becouse it is not perfect I would say that some procents less than 100% but that is the only logical method instead of methods with magic.Well The color is the part of the light so I hope that I will make some usefull changes and help to color table to be absolute one. Till that time use that color table to predict right.

att75

Rimini-Ascoli

Has any of you examined the Rimini-Ascoli match? Sorry I can't attach a chart at the moment, the game was tonight, in Rimini, Italy, at 20:45. L1 and L7 were Venus and Mars, respectively. Maybe my calculations were wrong, but I found that Venus was very weak in ACC DIG, -14 points if I remember correctly, Mars was strong with 18 points. The difference was more than 20, that's for sure. Who is who: according to Wikipedia, Rimini plays in red, Ascoli plays in black-and-white stripped jersey, similar to Juventus. Because of the red, I decided Rimini to be Mars, thus win the game... And Ascoli won 1:0. What did I do wrong?

banefranco

Re: Rimini-Ascoli

That was nice try but first of all are you sure that Ascoly played in black-white jersey and white sorts? The second, they also have totaly black and third jerseys which are let say gold or yellow.
I made this chart now and I would say 1X not 1 just becouse there were similar situations yesterday and the days before.First of all when ASC is near sign bondary if the signs changes the team positions changes.At the first 20 minutes ASC was Venus,very weak but after when AXIS ASC-DSC changed the Venus team changed side.It is not a problem but the ASC side is Scorpio.Scorpio is sisophrenic Aries and Pluto ruler of Scorpio is like electric Mars.By the way Mars is not real ruler of Scorpio.But anyway I would play win or draw for lately ASC.That is expirience I have with Pluto.I like it in the first house but I rather avoid it.I also suggested to avoid predictions with ASC VIA Combusta and Moon VOC in this case ASC after 20-25 minutes enters in the pretty mass.At the moment I cannot explain what is the problem but, even you predict such match, it cannot be that team in Mars and Scorpio under this condition, lose.I played Lens-Tours that was clear situation and I missed just becouse I played not 1X on Lens, I played that Lens will win.And it was draw.
I am sorry but I am not surprised.Above all if we took a little bit deeper analyze the ruler of the 10 house is at the Sun's worst position.6 and 8 for the Sun as ruler are catastrophic.As I said Sun just looks like.
But there is one question deas Mercury protect Venus of being combust.My answer is yes that constelation shows me many times that planet in this position like venus is not combusted.Only Mercury. More, it is quiet logical like when you seat un the deep shadow.The space is open in any direction so the hot wave cannot come over Mercury to Venus.Even more the Venus is not under Sun beams, the Mercury protects totaly Venus.But anyway Venus is so weak that it cannot make winner.If Ascoly played in black jerseys than the score is ok.If in yellow than the score is ok also.But in black-white it complcates some theories.I have the theory that team in darker jersey is at the Mars or Pluto side no matter of colour. and bright jerseys are on Moon, Venus etc,That is still theory but I hope soon I will have results.And I do not predict Juventus, Newcastle when play in their black and white.In a couple of days I think it will be possible to check images from match at the Rimini's web site.We will see
B b G

Last edited: