Can't escape from sadness,could last for even more?

Nightfall

natal.jpg

2018 it's a crucial year for me to give a fight against sadness and every other thing that keep me back to find an escape.Give me a hope or give me the final kick!

• Unfinished studies,degrees and exams waiting to complete for years
  • Job searching that depends from the above to get results
  • Doing things that make me take back a pleasure(could be a gym program,learning guitar,buying a new pc,improve/upgrade your car,going to concerts,vacations)
  • Methods of fighting against sadness,depression,self-sabotage,fears,could be some kind of meditation,life coaching,nutrition,serotonin and ferrum vitamins
  • Improving the level of social daily life and communication,be more open to other people,more friendly and methods of approaching new friendships/relationships
  • Learning how to be independent,economical,taking your own desicions whatever your family enviroment think about them
I know,too much effort needed for the above but time can't wait anymore fore me,so i need planets help.:happy:

Animatrix

I know it sounds stupid, and perhaps not much of consolation. But cultivate virtue - read the Bible, do all that it says. Avoid all that it warns for. Now see for each day that goes by, how your mood gradually improves. Put away vanity, lust, bitterness, selfishness, start to eat healthier, exercise, meditate, focus on here and now.

Don't wait for the lucky star.

It never comes.

Bina

You're having transiting Pluto squaring your natal moon and NN, ongoing this whole year and part of next year as well. Pluto moves very slowly, and aspecting the moon forces us to examine our feelings, emotional patterns and stuff from the past and childhood. This transit could well be the underlying reason for your sadness...Pluto also conjuncts your Mars presently, so could bring up anger and frustration too.

It may help you to understand what's going on inside you if you read up on these transits, the following links may be a good place to start:

https://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/Pluto-Square-Moon.cfm

https://www.thefutureminders.com/Pluto-transits/Pluto-Conjunct-Mars.cfm

In your natal chart you have Uranus trining your Moon/NN, which creates the wish to break free from old emotional patterns.

Last edited:

waybread

I agree on the transits. The moon rules your emotions. Natally with a tight moon-Mars square, you may be prone to mood swings or sudden feelings of anger. But Pluto can drag all that down to the sub-basement of life. That Saturn can show where and how we feel inadequate, and not good-enough.

This might be a good time to consult with a clinical psychologst if these feelings are with you a lot in life, or seem to come from something in your past that bothers you a lot now.

Otherwise, a transit seems to go better if you think of activities that are consistent with the core meanings of those natal and transiting planets, and try to incorporate the constructive empowering ones into your life.

For example: transiting Pluto conjunct Mars in your 5th house. The 5th rules recreational activities, Mars rules athletes, and Pluto has an underworld connotation. Do you live in a neighbourhood where you could take long walks at night? (I did this during a rough patch in my life-- I took my dog for long walks after dark, and found it therapeutic.) Or read some really good murder mysteries-- they tend to be very Mars-Pluto. Capricorn is the goat-- half fish, half mountain goat. Do you live in an area where you could take up mountain climbing or sailing? With that moon in Aries, maybe Pluto is asking you to be more of a warrior.

Otherwise, can you take up sketching or creative writing, or some other artistic medium to let out those feelings?

The above suggestions are only that-- you may think of something else in your life that would combine those themes in an empowering way.

But you know the old sayings: "The journey of 1000 miles begins with one step," and "The perfect is the enemy of the good-enough." Start small. Take baby-steps at first. The universe will notice when you begin to take control of your life in little ways.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope will find relevant, picking on the clues and the reflections,

do care to discuss pointwise feedbacks
- true-untrue-insightful-prospective-recent events/developments etc

wishing well ahead come 2018, Nightfall to Knightrise,

kshantaram

sun virgo asc impressive personality, critical thinking/attitude, perfectionist.

sun first aspecting 7th separative towards relationships-marriage.
lords 1/7 mer-jup over libra-pisces 6/8 from each other, unfriendly signs,
prone to conflict in relationship.

sun lord 12th over asc could impact health/may be intestinal issues,
while could tend to foreign lands.

mars lord 4th/9th for luck-father-mother etc elevated cap 5th,
good for edu/technical-mech engg etc, methodical and disciplined,
good at project management, event management, ind engg, etc

mars debilated aspect cancer 11th impacting income-gains-friendships,

moon lord 11th over impulsive aries 8th with rahu, sudden losses;
prone to fire accidents, tb-cancer of heart-lungs-urological, inflammatory complaints,
moon significator for mother, emotions, etc

rahu-ketu the nodes 2/8 axis prone to sudden events-happenings-losses in life

sat sag 4th for mother[/U], philosophical attitude, love of law-justice,
sat aspect own acq 6th protective of employment prospects.

sat past 2yrs transit natal sat sag trine jup leo,
sat sag aspecting own acq 6th promoting employment prospects,
sat sag 9th transit from moon gradual upward trend of luck hopefully,

sat transit sat/sat return calling for long term decisions of life by this year,
could tend to distant lands.

sat 5-6m later 2018 transit own cap 5th for luck, edu, advisory position,
while may negate employment prospects;
elevated aspect libra 2nd for family-fin-speech-edu;

jup past year transit mer-libra 2nd for family-fin, opp moon,
good for marriage prospects;

while ketu past 1.5yr transit natal inimical pisces-jup 7th,
ketu separative node, ketu pisces hyper-sensitive,
jup-ketu prone to pain-injury-surgery abdominals-liver-feet etc

venus scorpio 3rd secretive communications/venus significator for relationships,
occult and research aptitudes, alchemy, etc.
venus aspect own taurus 9th protective of luck, higher education, etc.

asc mer over libra 2nd earnings through own efforts,
through public communications-teaching-speech etc,
while mer-ketu conj impact finances-savings, sharp speech.
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-kidneys-skin etc

moon-rahu the node aries 8th impulsive and sudden in action,
moon lord 11th for gains over 8th for sudden losses.

mars aspecting own aries 8th promoting impulsive volatile behaviours.
mars aspect own aries 9th protective of luck, but not good for health of father

moon-rahu 8th tending to rise-fall, need for ancestor worship,
respecting grandfatherly-grandmotherly/elderly figures in family circle and otherwise,
donating-serving at old age homes.
observe fast black moon evenings, with fruit and milk.

spiritual pisces 7th inimical for intellectual virgo asc,
stress-delays in career-relationship matters,

natal jup retro inimical pisces reviewing and delaying things.

all planets over dark half tending to be introvert and reserved,
not extrovert/worldly in approach.

sat 9th from moon aries settling life late at 36+ thumb rule,
while mars lord 9th elevated mars could set in the process at 28+.
jup lord 9th from moon for luck retro reviewing-delaying things,

hope sat own cap 5th over elevated mars, come 2018,
promotes advisory-admin-event management roles,
amidst stress-struggle same time, sat-mars.
while may negate employment prospects;
sat cap elevated aspect libra-mer 2nd promoting family-fin-speech-edu.

jup now transit venus scorpio 3rd promoting research-occult advisory activities.
while may promote secretive relationship too.
jup scorpio trine pisces 7th for marriage.
trine elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship.
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;

rahu now leo 12th for foreign lands,

ketu transit acq 6th, tending to job separation, and accident prone;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses tues mornings;

wishing well, do pick and share feedbacks,

kshantaram

Last edited:

urano

I took a glance at your chart and I don't find it too bad.
Your depression is probably indicated by Saturn (who rules the 6th House of illnesses) in square towards your Ascendant.

Nevertheless Mercury who rules the 1st House of the native, you, isn't afflicted by Saturn, actually quite the contrary (sextile!)
Mercury-Saturn in good aspect can show practical skills, so a manual activity or work could be something interesting for you.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
That kind of reading is a bit incomprehensible and difficult to get the point exactly. Thanx for the try.

Any specific clarifications can help with.

Do you identify yourself with any of the aptitudes and talents mentioned,
other traits, health issues, prospects, challenges, etc

Ignore the technicalities, carefully focus on the prospective outcomes of interest as relevant and true or untrue;

wishing you well,

kshantaram

Nightfall

sun virgo asc impressive personality, critical thinking/attitude, perfectionist.

Somehow true,critical to me and to the others,overthinking,perfectionist.

sun first aspecting 7th separative towards relationships-marriage.
lords 1/7 mer-jup over libra-pisces 6/8 from each other, unfriendly signs,
prone to conflict in relationship.

Struggling to relationships,friendships from long time ago,the feeling of unfriendly signs from the others around

sun lord 12th over asc could impact health/may be intestinal issues,while could tend to foreign lands.

None healthy issues so far,no smoking,no drinking,expect the psychological part,depression etc.

mars debilated aspect cancer 11th impacting income-gains-friendships

Again,chronic issues to that.

sat aspect own acq 6th protective of employment prospects.

I'm waiting a job next 4-5 months.

jup past year transit mer-libra 2nd for family-fin, opp moon,good for marriage prospects;

Not even a chance in next 5-7 years for marriage.

mars aspecting own aries 8th promoting impulsive volatile behaviours.mars aspect own aries 9th protective of luck, but not good for health of father

None issues here for health of father.

spiritual pisces 7th inimical for intellectual virgo asc, stress-delays in career-relationship matters,natal jup retro inimical pisces reviewing and delaying things.

Too much delays.

ketu transit acq 6th, tending to job separation, and accident prone;prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses tues mornings;

Low level of faith,lost in research of beliefs.

Nightfall

I don't want to complaining again and again,but i feel lack of power,energy and not believing i can overcome the obstacles i have to face.

katydid

I don't want to complaining again and again,but i feel lack of power,energy and not believing i can overcome the obstacles i have to face.

I think this is an issue that you will have to deal with, head on. I think this is in your natal chart, and it is prominent.

You have Virgo rising and the Sun in Virgo too. So Mercury is your chart ruler.

Your Mercury is in Libra and it makes a tight square to Neptune. I believe that lack of power and that urge towards escapism and feeling lost is connected to this aspect.

Here is a really good excerpt about the natal square between Mercury and Neptune:

http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Mercury-Square-Neptune

Mercury Square Neptune

"This aspect indicates a difficulty with an overactive imagination interfering with rational and logical processes of thought; this can result in self-deception and the construction of a private version of truth and reality.

There can be a preference for mental avoidance and for escaping from directly confronting aspects of life that you find unpleasant, such as personal truths and social problems. Sometimes your logic is very circuitous, too personal or abstracted for easy communication to either yourself or others, and, as it often absorbs an imaginative influence, it can veil the truth from sight.

You can shy away from accepting responsibilities, domestic, family and marriage ones especially, as you can feel uneasy with your emotions, and this results in you often becoming unreliable with others. "

There may have been factors in your earlier life that have helped bring this about - childhood or parental relationships which have exacerbated this innate tendency of escapism - but one result has been distorted images on the mental level of your own identity and mind activity, as well as a diminution of personal confidence.

and there are suggestions as to how to move through this fog:

Neptune square Mercury:

"There are steps that you can take to improve matters. The first involves the willingness to face the actual realities of yourself and the world, so that a clarified perspective can be established.

A greater integration of Neptunian sensitivity is essential, but in a way that absorbs it into a renewed life rather than as another excuse for escapist tendencies.

Following that development, additional progress can be made in reorganizing your mind to work down more productive channels of expression. As your self-confidence grows, through constructive self-evaluation and an acknowledgement of the dormant talents associated with the repressed Neptune energy, it will lead to a sequential release of that blocked energy into your life; you should observe that previous restrictions and limitations are dissolving. ":alien:

https://astrologyking.com/mercury-square-neptune/

aquarius7000

Hi Nightfall,

Can I ask you how your higher studies have been?

Let me point out the positives in your chart. You have two very strong planets in your natal chart: Jupiter and Mars. Jupiter rules Pisces and, in your chart, it sits in its home sign, so is dignified and strong. It is also angular - in the 7th house, so acts fast.

Second is your Mars that is exalted in Capricorn. Both these strong planets are in a sextile with each other. That should be your driving force. However, what good is a chart if the native will not use the positives of his chart to combat the negatives. Therefore you need to use that combination of Mars-Jupiter. And, you see that Mars - it ties right back to your Sun, so you can do it, IF you choose to.

Nightfall

Hi Nightfall,

Can I ask you how your higher studies have been?

Hi,what you mean higher studies,my studies are low-mid level and always struggling with them,nothing was too easy even if looked easy for others.

Now i have to finish two exams for two degrees that left away all these years cause of retirement,due to boredom or other issues that didn't gave me the chance to focus earlier.I've lost money and years of time for them without have the outcome that should have the proper time.Definitely much waste time of self complaining and self blaming.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...Now i have to finish two exams for two degrees...
That is what I mean by higher education or higher studies. Not having completed them due to boredom or complaining, etc. is something that is within your control to get a grip on. It could be of course that you do not enjoy what you are studying, but if you are close to the finishing line, get a grip on yourself and take the leap of faith and hard work to complete it.

Let me put it this way, Jupiter will be aspecting your 3rd and 9th house axis (learning and getting education) for the next 10 months, so it is a favourable period for you to do so. Of course, it is up to you to make use of this time. But this period certainly is a good chance for you to pick up where you left off and complete it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hi,what you mean higher studies,my studies are low-mid level and always struggling with them,nothing was too easy even if looked easy for others.

Higher studies means education at the university level. If you're taking exams for two degrees, you're doing higher studies. Those words have nothing to do with how well you're doing at it.

If you've done everything you can for two degrees, except taking the exams, you're motivated, and it may be that education is harder for you emotionally than it is intellectually. Looks to me like you have the brains for it but it doesn't fulfill your need to do something fulfilling. Would you prefer to do something with concrete results? That could be making things, fixing things, something like that.

Nightfall

No,no,i'm not at any university,it's at the post-secondary education,higher than schools,colleges etc,lower education level from university.I think maybe it was just wrong choices at time back then,i'm not motivated as i retired them for long time ago but now i need to finish them,to take away the sadness of non taking them.

aquarius7000

No,no,i'm not at any university,it's at the post-secondary education,higher than schools,colleges etc,lower education level from university.I think maybe it was just wrong choices at time back then,i'm not motivated as i retired them for long time ago but now i need to finish them,to take away the sadness of non taking them.
Higher education is anything that goes beyond completing high school. Even if it is a diploma and not a degree. And, yes, it is a good year, 2018, to complete anything you started, so stick to it and finish it. If you let 2018 go also without doing much, you might miss the bus because 2018 is quite good for completing education thanks to Jupiter transits. Don't waste it.