urgent-need help on which one to choose.

Hello,

My question is, will we move to this house for sure or is it not the one.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chance_hr.48515.18813-1.jpg
    astro_2gw_chance_hr.48515.18813-1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Im looking at mars for the next house, so this is going to be using whole signs as moons just left a sextile with mars so it makes sense, sun being the previous house you've had issues with, moon will be squaring next but moon receives sun by fall.

Moon is in a pitted degree also and mars is in detriment, you exalt mars but mars dont receive you back, even though there is a sextile between you and mars coming.

Then there's a TOL from moon/sun/saturn, so things may not go easy easy, but the previous one could be the one....its just the reception between moon/sun :unsure:

Moon does also conjunct NN in L7 house, so this could be another positive.

That's my input anyhow, see what others think too.

Hi chrys,

Thanks for the reply. I have a confusion here. Is it not the old one signified by sun. The agency for the old property have emailed me to proceed but I haven't responded yet as the new property's referencing process is about to start as we have paid the deposits before two days.

Only the new house's Letting process is been under way. Though we are not sure about anything until they do referencing.

If the new house is Mars and Mars is not the one. I am wondering how things will unfold on this.

hi! Chrys,

The old house I've left it like that as an option as the new house's letting process is going on. we have met the new house's landlord and they liked us and the landlord was ready to hand the keys for the back yard and garage.

anyhow the referencing process is next but they don't seem to mind that unlike the old agent who asked to show 58k for the same rental amount.

this new agent is very flexible even though i was saying i am not sure if this would work as the old house's agent asked more to show, but he was like he will handle it.

so i am wondering how this will unfold. I haven't talk about the old house with my husband as he doesn't want to go for it even if they would let us for free because of this greedy agent.

Chrysalis

Personally id listen to your husband and just go with this next one, after the way the previous ones have treated you.

Looking back at the chart, i was thinking sun/l7 as NN was there and also mars was in detriment. Sun receives you, hence them wanting you back, but moon receives them by fall...makes sense for what your hubbies saying.

Mars isin detriment, moons left mars, and there is a sextile with mars/saturn but its a wide one.
Mars does also apply to NN too, so this could be the pointer.

Just go with it and see what happens, and i would listen to your husband and leave the other one, they've messed you around too much already.

Hi chrys,
Thanks for the reply.

I should remind u of something, there was another chart of mine asking for house move timing. This is about predicting time with chart. I've found a cool one. Last time refealla said we may move in 16 weeks, but I asked here won't it be 16 days because of the houses and signs are quickest one. Now see if that's true our move to new house will be in 16 days from the date of my question.

Last edited:

Oddity

It looks like you're staying put for right now. Saturn (where you are) is in better shape than the sun (where you'd go). Saturn has term, sun has face, term is a little bit stronger.

What I really dislike is the moon on the seventh house, that could indicate a move, but the moon is applying to its own node (bad), applying to square the sun (bad). Though its position could indicate a move, I don't think it's to this place that you're thinking of.

It looks like you're staying put for right now. Saturn (where you are) is in better shape than the sun (where you'd go). Saturn has term, sun has face, term is a little bit stronger.

What I really dislike is the moon on the seventh house, that could indicate a move, but the moon is applying to its own node (bad), applying to square the sun (bad). Though its position could indicate a move, I don't think it's to this place that you're thinking of.

The old house you ment? Saturn I think would be the old greedy agent:w00t:

Seriously she has messaged me only under the request of the landlord other than that she don't have any interest because of what happened and how she took advantage of our situation.

Last edited:

hold on!

how can saturn be the place be where i am? isn't it mercury (4th house) my parent''s house is where i am staying at the moment until i move by my self.

tikana

merc rules current home
7th is the new home
Saturn is you.

I am not seeing a move to be honest
Saturn is the slowest of them all not moving

merc rules current home
7th is the new home
Saturn is you.

I am not seeing a move to be honest
Saturn is the slowest of them all not moving

I asked this chart for old house as I got msg from the landlord of the house which we have previously viewed. Mean while we have paid deposits for the new one and it's referencing is underway.

I was confused which one to choose. If it's the old one?

Im looking at mars for the next house, so this is going to be using whole signs as moons just left a sextile with mars so it makes sense, sun being the previous house you've had issues with, moon will be squaring next but moon receives sun by fall.

Moon is in a pitted degree also and mars is in detriment, you exalt mars but mars dont receive you back, even though there is a sextile between you and mars coming.

Then there's a TOL from moon/sun/saturn, so things may not go easy easy, but the previous one could be the one....its just the reception between moon/sun :unsure:

I kinda feel like this predictions is gonna work.

Even though we have paid in the deposits, the landlord agreed and the referencing process is underway for the new property (the Mars) still the process shows pending. Mean while the old house (the sun) is waiting as a choice.

If in case this new one fails cos of the referencing company seem wague not communicating well like the previous ones. I have a feel that they might be a bit hard to get through.

Let's see, how things unfold :smile:

Wow!

That's what exactly is happening now...

The new house's agent is coming behind nagging us to take the offer but what he messed it by increasing the rent amount after we have paid the deposits that way their reference passed but with condition that we should pay the shortage for a year in advance.

But the previous house is very good for the same rent amount which I feel is a profit
The house is double the size of the new one.

So I demand them to decrease the rent as they have advertised/agreed before we pay the deposit. Same time the previous house's agent is waiting to hear back from me.

I have asked for refund from the new one but the agent ain't letting go while the fault is by his side I foretold him about the issue we will be facing as he has increased the rent amount after we have paid in the deposits.

Let's see...how it goes

Last edited:
Updates!

We have passed reference for new house:happy:

BTW the old house's agency is waiting for me to pay her do the reference for her house.

After days on battle in which one to choose..I ended up choosing new one. Still we haven't write the contract yet.

Let's see how it unfolds...

Chrysalis

Updates!

We have passed reference for new house:happy:

BTW the old house's agency is waiting for me to pay her do the reference for her house.

After days on battle in which one to choose..I ended up choosing new one. Still we haven't write the contract yet.

Let's see how it unfolds...

Yay finally your getting somewhere, goodnews Heaven :w00t:

Well if you've passed the referencing whats next ?