My baby’s future

mgkganesh

After various trials and sadness we are blessed with a baby boy in August. It has been long 11 years of wait during which she got pregnant 4 times and lost them.

Details of the baby :
Name : Adharv Ganesh
DOB - 14-Aug-2017
Time of birth : 1:54 pm in the afternoon
Place of birth : Bangalore

In one of the forums in this site I was told we will never have kids due to various reasons. As we are blessed with a boy now I would like to know his future. Please share your inputs.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am interpreting per traditional Western Astrology methods.

Could you answer the following questions, please.

Was the child born with complications during the pregnancy? I know it was born late (Saturn in the first house)

The father could be a professor and/or is quite educated.

Both the Sun and the Moon are placed in strong signs. Mars on the Sun could mean that the child might be easily irritable and later head-strong to short-tempered.
Given the Mars-Sun combination in the chart, please keep all sharp objects (knives, scissors) as well things like matchboxes, cigarette lighters out of reach of the child.

The child will be highly intelligent (strong Mercury and third house ruler, Saturn, in Sag.).

The child will also be highly independent: Sun in Leo, Sag. Asc. and Uranus-Sun trine.

Do you life by a river or water? Neptune on the IC/4th house. Otherwise the child belongs to a religious household.

mgkganesh

Yes there were complications. We were expecting normal delivery but doctor advised c-section as there were some heart beat fluctuations. We donot stay near river. There is a lake nearby.

aquarius7000

Yes there were complications. We were expecting normal delivery but doctor advised c-section as there were some heart beat fluctuations. We donot stay near river. There is a lake nearby.
Thank you for the response and for confirming what I delineated to be true.
Even if there is only a lake (no river), a lake is till a water body, and that is what is meant.

Given that there is Saturn in the first house and Mars on the Sun in Leo (prone to heart and upper back problems), you need to take care of palpitations (Mars) and later perhaps high blood pressure (also Mars). Leos are especially susceptible to that and, with Mars on the Sun, the risk is increased. A good remedy for that is to firstly keep salt in the food you give your child half of what you normally take, so he gets used to low levels of Sodium right from the start; avoid processed foods like a bag of potato chips or salty snacks from supermarkets; keep the child as interested as possible in physical activities - sports etc. These will help him in the long run a lot.