Can't figure out which field of profession I should go into!

Oeus

Hello all,

I've been studying my natal chart and just can't seem to figure out which field of profession I'm best suited for. I keep reading that I should be in service to others as per my north node and Gemini 10th hous. I'm still confused as to where I should be focusing my skills and attention. I have included a link to my natal chart! Any help would be gladly appreciated!

http://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbjAmN1ZGx5ZQR1ZwRjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNkBQp5AmR

tripleooo

My guess is something related to money and finances, like banking or economics. Could this potentially interest you?

Gemini midheaven basically means that your work has to be of intellectual kind. The ruler of your midheaven is Mercury, which is in Taurus in the 8th house. Taurus gives you practicality and good idea of how to deal with money. Mercury's position in the 8th house means that you're somehow interested in dealing with other people's belongings and possessions, this house is generally linked to large amounts of money and banks.

Also your Jupiter is in the 10th house and exalted in the sign of Cancer, so it probably means that you can use your intuition well and use it in your career. It can also mean that you're generally rather lucky when matters come to your career, basically you can choose any job and get very successful.

P.S. I'm not a professional, I'm only learning, so your feedback is appeciated. :innocent:

Oeus

Wow!

I actually have been studying stocks and investments. It's weird though because all my life I've wanted to be a Footwear designer. But it seems the universe doesn't favor that idea. Also, I'm in the process of possibly receiving a life changing amount of money through a settlement. But when I read my chart, it seems like all the money I would make would come from my profession.. very confusing.

tripleooo

Wow!

I actually have been studying stocks and investments. It's weird though because all my life I've wanted to be a Footwear designer. But it seems the universe doesn't favor that idea. Also, I'm in the process of possibly receiving a life changing amount of money through a settlement. But when I read my chart, it seems like all the money I would make would come from my profession.. very confusing.

Yay, I'm glad I wasn't completely wrong here. :lol:

Well, I don't really know what aspects and positions could favor becoming a designer, probably noticeable 2nd and 5th house influence. But as I said, you're very lucky to have strong Jupiter in the 10th house, the house of career, so I'd say the universe favors you working as anyone you want. :wink:

Not only that, your Jupiter is also an element forming the grand trine your chart, a very lucky planet configuration which denotes harmony and great potential. It's a grand water trine so this ease and harmony is primarily focused on your emotional and receptive side, your emotions are probably very deep, but rarely burdensome.

Also according to the traditional astrology, your Mars is in excellent shape. It is also a part of your grand trine, it has no hard aspects, it's in water triplicity and it is in the house of joy of Mars. Mars in water triplicity means that your actions tend to always bring you luck (at least in the long run) and you seem to act in the right place and at the right time. The 6th house is traditionally a malefic house for any planet, but Mars is really the only exception. The 6th house brings you plenty of obstacles and hard work, but in fact that's what makes Mars beneficial here: it actually enjoys overcoming this. This way you also shouldn't fall into laziness with your grand trine. So with such Mars you can do almost anything you want and still land on your feet. :joyful:

All in all, in my opinion you have a very promising chart and I see great potential for you working in spheres related to dealing with money, but at the end of the day it all depends on your decisions. If you have a dream of becoming a designer, who am I really to stop you?

Oeus

Yay, I'm glad I wasn't completely wrong here. :lol:

Well, I don't really know what aspects and positions could favor becoming a designer, probably noticeable 2nd and 5th house influence. But as I said, you're very lucky to have strong Jupiter in the 10th house, the house of career, so I'd say the universe favors you working as anyone you want. :wink:

Not only that, your Jupiter is also an element forming the grand trine your chart, a very lucky planet configuration which denotes harmony and great potential. It's a grand water trine so this ease and harmony is primarily focused on your emotional and receptive side, your emotions are probably very deep, but rarely burdensome.

Also according to the traditional astrology, your Mars is in excellent shape. It is also a part of your grand trine, it has no hard aspects, it's in water triplicity and it is in the house of joy of Mars. Mars in water triplicity means that your actions tend to always bring you luck (at least in the long run) and you seem to act in the right place and at the right time. The 6th house is traditionally a malefic house for any planet, but Mars is really the only exception. The 6th house brings you plenty of obstacles and hard work, but in fact that's what makes Mars beneficial here: it actually enjoys overcoming this. This way you also shouldn't fall into laziness with your grand trine. So with such Mars you can do almost anything you want and still land on your feet. :joyful:

All in all, in my opinion you have a very promising chart and I see great potential for you working in spheres related to dealing with money, but at the end of the day it all depends on your decisions. If you have a dream of becoming a designer, who am I really to stop you?

Wow! So today I spoke with a college advisor and they said a bachelors finance with a major in wealth management would be perfect! It sounded very promising to me also! I think I'll do some more research into the courses and career field. Your interpretation of my chart was awesome!

tripleooo

Wow! So today I spoke with a college advisor and they said a bachelors finance with a major in wealth management would be perfect! It sounded very promising to me also! I think I'll do some more research into the courses and career field. Your interpretation of my chart was awesome!

That sounds great! Good luck. :joyful:

And thanks for the feedback! I'm glad I've been helpful.