Beautiful body parts

Abby83

Does anyone here look to natal astrology in relation to body parts and what they look like? I was feeling rather vain today and wanted to see if my natal chart reflected my image and I think it does rather well.

aquarius7000

LOL, but my Cap Moon was a bit shocked by the title. It asked me to scroll down further to other threads, but my Aqua planets itched me back up to look into the thread.

Every sign is assigned to certain areas of the human anatomy. If their rulers are elevated in strength and unaffected by other not so strong planets, one can revel in vanity as far as those areas go.

Abby83

LOL, but my Cap Moon was a bit shocked by the title. It asked me to scroll down further to other threads, but my Aqua planets itched me back up to look into the thread.

Every sign is assigned to certain areas of the human anatomy. If their rulers are elevated in strength and unaffected by other not so strong planets, one can revel in vanity as far as those areas go.

That's funny 😄.

Hmmm well I'll use my chart as an example. If I look at 7th and 12th cusps ruling Venus, and Venus has a couple squares, whilst my lower back and feet are slim and look really attractive, the fact that Venus is in detriment shows in the health problems I have in those areas. But if we look at 6th ruler Mars, representing the intestinal region and spleen, my Mars is the most afflicted and that tummy of mine is always bloated and puffy and fat. By far the worst body part.

Last edited:

Abby83

I have a question Aquarius 7000. Do you think we can do anything to make those horrible body parts look better? Like say Mars and Uranus representing my abdomen area, what could you do?

Animatrix

Physical appearance is all in the horoscope.

Venus in Taurus/2nd house will usually give a Beautiful, sensual voice for example. Mars in Cancer will frequently make the shoulders and the body broad, but with thin arms, "crab-like". A lot of fire in the horoscope makes the body hard, slim and masculine. A lot of Earth will make it "slow", but strong and big. Water will give a tendency to feminine features, air will make it full of agility and speed. Ascendant in Leo very often suggests something special about the hair, the "mane" of a person. It's so incredibly interesting because in no other area is astrology so blatantly clear as when it comes to the body type and appearance.

Abby83

Physical appearance is all in the horoscope.

Venus in Taurus/2nd house will usually give a Beautiful, sensual voice for example. Mars in Cancer will frequently make the shoulders and the body broad, but with thin arms, "crab-like". A lot of fire in the horoscope makes the body hard, slim and masculine. A lot of Earth will make it "slow", but strong and big. Water will give a tendency to feminine features, air will make it full of agility and speed. Ascendant in Leo very often suggests something special about the hair, the "mane" of a person. It's so incredibly interesting because in no other area is astrology so blatantly clear as when it comes to the body type and appearance.

Oh so you look at signs and houses. Hmm yes that's another good way to look at it. Like my children all have Neptune in 1st and they all look so dreamy and sweet even though they have aquarius asc and are rebellious. I agree with the leo asc. My mum has this and her hair is all wild :).

Abby83

Astromatrix - it's interesting though, how when I use both techniques I get the same result in regards to how I look.

aquarius7000

I have a question Aquarius 7000. Do you think we can do anything to make those horrible body parts look better? Like say Mars and Uranus representing my abdomen area, what could you do?
Abby, How does Mars represent your abdomen area?

Also, anybody interested at least in the Asc. and how the planets can make a person look thru the Asc., I once did this marathon post. Could be an interesting read.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=432642&postcount=4

Last edited:

Animatrix

Oh so you look at signs and houses. Hmm yes that's another good way to look at it. Like my children all have Neptune in 1st and they all look so dreamy and sweet even though they have aquarius asc and are rebellious. I agree with the leo asc. My mum has this and her hair is all wild :).

Yes Neptune can frequently make the face softer and more childlike :)

Yes signs and houses!

belabismo

This is so interesting to me. I wonder what in my chart would reflect a foot surgery I had at 22? Feet being ruled by Pisces, Pisces is on the cusp of my 7th house, my Mars is in Pisces in 6th and Neptune in 4th. It's unpleasant but I had a bunion due to wearing bad shoes for years and that threw off my posture. Now occasionally my hip gets all out of whack and I have to pop it like my finger joints, lol. My Mars has "positive" aspects to Pluto/Moon, Neptune, and Uranus and is opposite ascendant. At the time of my surgery Chiron was exactly conjunct my Mars.

Abby83

This is so interesting to me. I wonder what in my chart would reflect a foot surgery I had at 22? Feet being ruled by Pisces, Pisces is on the cusp of my 7th house, my Mars is in Pisces in 6th and Neptune in 4th. It's unpleasant but I had a bunion due to wearing bad shoes for years and that threw off my posture. Now occasionally my hip gets all out of whack and I have to pop it like my finger joints, lol. My Mars has "positive" aspects to Pluto/Moon, Neptune, and Uranus and is opposite ascendant. At the time of my surgery Chiron was exactly conjunct my Mars.

Look at 12th ruler for feet but also progregressed chart could show it.

belabismo

Look at 12th ruler for feet but also progregressed chart could show it.

Thanks Abby! Ruler of 12th is Sun and that is in my Aries 8th house trine Virgo Jupiter in 12th. Cusp of 12th is Leo. Maybe the trine to Jupiter is giving me big feet? Lol. I would have to look into my progressed chart.

Abby83

Thanks Abby! Ruler of 12th is Sun and that is in my Aries 8th house trine Virgo Jupiter in 12th. Cusp of 12th is Leo. Maybe the trine to Jupiter is giving me big feet? Lol. I would have to look into my progressed chart.

Interesting how 12th ruler being feet is in the 8th house of surgery.

Abby83

Here's an example of my chart.

4th rules stomach. So that's Uranus. 6th rules intestinal region, and that's mars. Both mars and Uranus are square. My stomach is the worst looking part of my body.

2nd ruler (neck) Jupiter in sag - would normally look good but the stress with mars and venus causes fluid in that area making it look less appealing at times.

3rd ruler (shoulders arms and hands) Saturn in scorpio - looks very nice.

5th ruler (chest) Neptune in sag - chest area is very attractive and full breasts (fluid from Neptune).

8th ruler (bum, pelvic region) mercury in libra - pelvic region is smaller than most women.

9th ruler (thighs) moon in sag - my thighs are a little chubby and fluidy.

10th ruler (knees, bones) sun in libra - bones are small.

11th ruler (calves, shins) mercury in libra - shins are skinny and small.

12th ruler (feet) venus in virgo in detriment and square Uranus and Jupiter - although feet are slim and attractive, there's lots of health problems with feet.

7th ruler (lower back) venus in virgo in detriment and square Uranus and Jupiter - lower back is slim and attractive but health problems with kidneys.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_abby83_16680_19241.jpg
    astro_2gw_abby83_16680_19241.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Animatrix

I Think the 3rd house has some Connection to the mouth, right? 2nd house is throat/neck since ruled by Taurus, and that is why planets in Taurus, or 2nd house will affect the voice for good or bad. But 3rd house is ruled by Gemini, which rules Communication. I Think the mouth has some Connection to it. For example; I have Venus and Jupiter in 3rd house, and my mouth is pretty big and my lips are quite full for a man.

Animatrix

Here's an example of my chart.

4th rules stomach. So that's Uranus. 6th rules intestinal region, and that's mars. Both mars and Uranus are square. My stomach is the worst looking part of my body.

2nd ruler (neck) Jupiter in sag - would normally look good but the stress with mars and venus causes fluid in that area making it look less appealing at times.

3rd ruler (shoulders arms and hands) Saturn in scorpio - looks very nice.

5th ruler (chest) Neptune in sag - chest area is very attractive and full breasts (fluid from Neptune).

8th ruler (bum, pelvic region) mercury in libra - pelvic region is smaller than most women.

9th ruler (thighs) moon in sag - my thighs are a little chubby and fluidy.

10th ruler (knees, bones) sun in libra - bones are small.

11th ruler (calves, shins) mercury in libra - shins are skinny and small.

12th ruler (feet) venus in virgo in detriment and square Uranus and Jupiter - although feet are slim and attractive, there's lots of health problems with feet.

7th ruler (lower back) venus in virgo in detriment and square Uranus and Jupiter - lower back is slim and attractive but health problems with kidneys.

Saturn in the 7th causes often lower back nervous troubles. Kidneys are somehow storage of nervous energy. Often lower back pain is a functional disease.

Abby83

I Think the 3rd house has some Connection to the mouth, right? 2nd house is throat/neck since ruled by Taurus, and that is why planets in Taurus, or 2nd house will affect the voice for good or bad. But 3rd house is ruled by Gemini, which rules Communication. I Think the mouth has some Connection to it. For example; I have Venus and Jupiter in 3rd house, and my mouth is pretty big and my lips are quite full for a man.

Gemini rules the 3rd house in the natural zodiac. Gemini ruled body parts are hands, fingers, arms, shoulders, upper ribs, lungs, bronchial tracts, trachea, thymus gland, nerves and nervous system.

I think 2nd house rules lips/mouth.

Last edited: