Beautiful body parts

Animatrix

Gemini rules the 3rd house in the natural zodiac. Gemini ruled body parts are hands, fingers, arms, shoulders, upper ribs, lungs, bronchial tracts, trachea, thymus gland, nerves and nervous system.

I think 2nd house rules lips/mouth.

Yeah I know but since Gemini also rules Communication, don't you Think it could have some Connection to the mouth as well? For example; Taurus rules throat and neck, but for instance Venus in Taurus often gives a stout, full Beautiful body.

belabismo

Regarding the voice, my 2nd house is libra and Venus is in Aries in 7th square Neptune/Uranus and sextile Saturn. I wish I had a deeper or raspier voice or s/t but when I listen to recordings I have somewhat of a ditsy, sweet voice. I am a receptionist at my job tho so there it works in my favor, but I do wonder how anyone takes me seriously, lol.

Abby83

Yeah I know but since Gemini also rules Communication, don't you Think it could have some Connection to the mouth as well? For example; Taurus rules throat and neck, but for instance Venus in Taurus often gives a stout, full Beautiful body.

Yeah I do agree that you could but the mouth Is used for eating so I guess it was chosen for that instead.

Animatrix

Regarding the voice, my 2nd house is libra and Venus is in Aries in 7th square Neptune/Uranus and sextile Saturn. I wish I had a deeper or raspier voice or s/t but when I listen to recordings I have somewhat of a ditsy, sweet voice. I am a receptionist at my job tho so there it works in my favor, but I do wonder how anyone takes me seriously, lol.

Are you a man or a woman? Libra on the 2nd house cusp should definitely give you a smooth, sensual voice that is pleasant to listen to!

aquarius7000

Abby,

If we look at your 12th house ruler, Venus, it is in its fall. Pisces', which rules the feet, Jupiter, is in Sagittarius, which is excellent for Jupiter, but will give sort of duck feet or broad (horse kind of) feet.

belabismo

Attached is my chart.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 12.18.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 12.18.01 PM.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 28

Abby83

How are your feet actually? More like small and narrow, or large and flat?

My feet are skinny/bony looking. Size 8 1/2 Australian. High arches. Widest at the metatarsal region. The first 4 toes are all the same length and then the pinky toe drops lower. If I'm not careful with shoes I get purple bruising and inflammation all over the soles and arches of my feet. Definitely lacking cushioning.

UraSatVen1029

I think genetics still plays a big part though. But maybe the natal chart can contribute some influence.

So, about the voice and neck and 2nd/3rd house, I have Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter is in retrograde and is actually at end of my 2nd house but still one degree away from my 3rd house. I guess you can consider the Jupiter influence in both houses then?

I have a chubby neck, and it's not straight and slim like most people have, like I've always had the baby fats around my neck. If 3rd rules the mouth, then the Jupiter influence here is that I have full lips as well. My second house is in Aquarius and 3rd house in Pisces. Jupiter sextiles my ascendant, so with all of this aspects, you could understand that I have quite an appetite for food.
Oh, and I sing a lot too. 3rd house ruler (Neptune) is in my 1st house, squares my Venus and sextiles Mercury.

Animatrix

I think genetics still plays a big part though. But maybe the natal chart can contribute some influence.

So, about the voice and neck and 2nd/3rd house, I have Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter is in retrograde and is actually at end of my 2nd house but still one degree away from my 3rd house. I guess you can consider the Jupiter influence in both houses then?

I have a chubby neck, and it's not straight and slim like most people have, like I've always had the baby fats around my neck. If 3rd rules the mouth, then the Jupiter influence here is that I have full lips as well. My second house is in Aquarius and 3rd house in Pisces. Jupiter sextiles my ascendant, so with all of this aspects, you could understand that I have quite an appetite for food.
Oh, and I sing a lot too. 3rd house ruler (Neptune) is in my 1st house, squares my Venus and sextiles Mercury.

But the natal chart is a reflection of genetics. It is the person seen from above. If you have two athletic parents you will likely born on a day when heaven is making strong, athletic aspects.

aquarius7000

My feet are skinny/bony looking. Size 8 1/2 Australian. High arches. Widest at the metatarsal region. The first 4 toes are all the same length and then the pinky toe drops lower. If I'm not careful with shoes I get purple bruising and inflammation all over the soles and arches of my feet. Definitely lacking cushioning.
So your feet are the result of Venus in Virgo (in its fall, as indicated earlier). Virgo makes a person's frame usually smaller/ narrower. By frame here I mean the shape of the feet. Also, the easy bruising/inflammation could be the result of Venus in combo with Mars.

Abby83

So your feet are the result of Venus in Virgo (in its fall, as indicated earlier). Virgo makes a person's frame usually smaller/ narrower. By frame here I mean the shape of the feet. Also, the easy bruising/inflammation could be the result of Venus in combo with Mars.

Perfectly said.

Abby83

No one answered my question :happy:

Each house represents a body part and each planet and sign represents how it looks and the condition it's in. So for eg: sag on the 8th cusp with Jupiter in sag or cancer might mean a wider or fuller than normal hip/bum/pelvic region. Libra or Taurus on the cusp of a body part means it will look beautiful.

UraSatVen1029

If 10th house is suppose to rule bones and 5th house for chest...

5th house Taurus & Libra 10th house: Venus in Scorpio.

Isn't Venus detriment in Scorpio? Plus I have it squaring Neptune, Uranus and opposing Saturn. Does this mean bad bone structure and chest?

8th house Leo: Sun in Scorpio. I don't suppose it widens the hip area though?

12th house Sag: Jupiter in Pisces. I have wide feet, wider than most females. Not long, just wide. Flat footed. Makes it harder to fit into most women's shoes. Easier to wear sneakers.

Last edited:

Abby83

If 10th house is suppose to rule bones and 5th house for chest...

5th house Taurus & Libra 10th house: Venus in Scorpio.

Isn't Venus detriment in Scorpio? Plus I have it squaring Neptune, Uranus and opposing Saturn. Does this mean bad bone structure and chest?

8th house Leo: Sun in Scorpio. I don't suppose it widens the hip area though?

12th house Sag: Jupiter in Pisces. I have wide feet, wider than most females. Not long, just wide. Flat footed. Makes it harder to fit into most women's shoes. Easier to wear sneakers.

So if 5th and 10th cusps are ruled by venus then those body parts are attractive but being in fall/detriment may mean either a health problem or just a weakness in that area. Like my 10th ruler is sun in fall in libra. My bone structure is smaller than a lot of ppl and my knees are weak.

Last edited: