Are we having sex?

Venusine

30maioj.jpg

Are we having sex within two years? ( we are not seeing so often lol :) ) He is Saturn at 5th. He trine asc. Jup fifht ruler conjunct asc. He would want to? There is no reception now or is there? Only node is at same degree as asc?

Edit: okay i dont know why astro.com chart is always showing something wrong but node is at Leo 21.42 conjucting asc 0.27. Just posting this chart here as people tend to be more familiar read it :/

Last edited:

Venusine

Saaad...
What is the /will make reseption in your opinion? Saturn conjunction asc or? Isnt node in the same degree than asc significan?

Chrysalis

Sun/saturn ...saturns exalting you whilst your in libra but soon wnt, as with the change of signs saturn don't receive you at all. Your also averse eachother, moons not bringing you together either.

Venusine

Thanks :) I don't know much about dispositors is this strong statement?

"saturns exalting you".. is this meaning that he is seeing me in good light or vice verse? And this is anyway going to end..? After moon change sign it will conjuct Saturn but that doesn't count?

Chrysalis

After moon changes signs and conjuncts saturn its not good....but before this even happens, she aspects mars which is L10, end of anything happening.
As i said he was exalting then in the chart, but as your so close to changing signs, that changes as he won't be exalting you anymore.

That's why i said there will be no sex.

Venusine

Thank you again :) But who or what Is mars (Lord of 10th?) I mean is it a person or..? And do you mean I don't what it anymore as I'm aspecting this "end" or..? I actually know him from work.

Chrysalis

Thank you again :) But who or what Is mars (Lord of 10th?) I mean is it a person or..? And do you mean I don't what it anymore as I'm aspecting this "end" or..? I actually know him from work.

Mars is L10 4th from 7th "end of matters" for anything happening between you and him, this is moons next aspect and then saturn, also you/sun are afflicted by retro uranus on IC/MC.

Venusine

Lol that much I did understood :lol::lol:
But as a beginner I don't understand what those L10s are or why is that end of matters etc. But I take your word for it :kissing:

Chrysalis

Lol that much I did understood :lol::lol:
But as a beginner I don't understand what those L10s are or why is that end of matters etc. But I take your word for it :kissing:

L10 is the 4th from the 7th house for r'ships..7th being r'ships...count 4 from 7 you get to 10, its classed as ending of the matter of any 7th house matter.