Marriage???

Om23

I consulted a few astrologers and they said that my daughter might not have a happy married life. Is this true? Will she have a troubled married life? And also there are so many hindrances, will she even get married? At what age will she probably get married and will it be a success? Please reply.

DATE: 04/06/1988
TIME: 08:35AM
Place: Lucknow

Vista

I consulted a few astrologers and they said that my daughter might not have a happy married life. Is this true? Will she have a troubled married life? And also there are so many hindrances, will she even get married? At what age will she probably get married and will it be a success? Please reply.

DATE: 04/06/1988
TIME: 08:35AM
Place: Lucknow

You can obtain a free natal chart off astro.com in the free horoscope section. Leave off most of the asteroids but for Chiron, Part of Fortune and maybe Juno. Save as a picture and attach here in the manage attachment section at the bottom of this thread.

suhasg

Hello..... Om23

I Am Ashish Jain vashist

Assuming that your birth time is reasonably accurate.

Yes, there are very strong indications for marriage between 28 JUL 2012 till 05 AUG 2012 but I doubt whether this will materialized because of some other factors.

Next period could be 10th Oct 2012 till 09th Nov 2012. If you are already in love with somebody then this period is quite promising.

In any case try to tie the knot at any any cost before Oct 2015, beyond that it will become increasingly difficult for you .

If there is some error (of course within some reasonable limits) in your birth time then these dates will shift in that proportion.

You can also send your feedback at:-

It seems that you copy pasted a reading I myself made for some other person on some other forum . LOVA.

Here is that post on the LOVA forum:

LInk: http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14637

I quote:

Re: When I will get married

by suhasg » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 am
Assuming that your birth time is reasonably accurate.

Yes, there are very strong indications for marriage between 28 JUL 2012 till 05 AUG 2012 but I doubt whether this will materialized because of some other factors.

Next period could be 10th Oct 2012 till 09th Nov 2012. If you are already in love with somebody then this period is quite promising.

In any case try to tie the knot at any any cost before Oct 2015, beyond that it will become increasingly difficult for you .

If there is some error (of course within some reasonable limits) in your birth time then these dates will shift in that proportion.

Hope this helps.

Unquote

See, how both matches word to word! Perfect copy paste !

Why you did this all? Any reason?

Moderators , please note this!!

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

I will say, your daughter must focus on her career. I think she is very talkative, expenses in all the senses. She is enjoying Gajkesari yog, her debli. Moon(placed in 7th house) and Jupiter.
I think she will stay away from home, and better you leave her marriage matter on your daughter.
May God bless you.