Relationship help - composite charts posted

I am currently in a new relationship (~ 6months) that began rather quickly after the end of a long-term relationship (~10 years). I would like to get some insight into the composite charts of these two relationships.. as i am struggling immensely with this situation right now and any insight into what the charts show may help me clarify my feelings.

thanks so much!

New relationship:
compositeAJ.gif

Past relationship:
compositeAG.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
composite charts

Anita,

Synastry charts are charts of the individuals in the relationship. Issues between people in the relationship indicated by the synastry can be worked out by both people working together on the issues. However, composite charts are the charts of the relationship itself and so can NOT be modified or changed. The more the people in the relationship work together to work out their differences, the stronger the expression of the composite chart energy in the relationship.

Looking at your older relationship, there is a strong focus in the 12th house (spirituality, also deception) and the 2nd house (physical, also desires). This could indicate a strong "spiritual" connection between you and strong desires. However, it could also indicate that the relationship might be deceptive to others in some way. With the North node focused in the 5th house (self-expression) near the 6th house (daily work), the relationship may be constantly "on display" in some way. This possibility is increased since Leo (self-expression) modifies one of the stelliums (collections of energy). There are squares (energy needs to be combined with) Neptune (spirituality) and Jupiter (expansion)...these are fairly "easy" squares to have.

The new relationship has a strong focus in the 3rd house (thinking, also talking) and the 4th house (home, also emotions), so emotional talking is a strong possibility. In addition it has Mars (being, also action) conjunct Uranus (friends, also rebellion) conjunct Nadir (inner world), possibly indicating strong active rebellion occurring in the "inner world" of the relationship. In addition, there are squares to Saturn (duty, also restriction), possibly indicating a strong sense of restriction in the relationship. Since Saturn squares Mars, this could lead to a feeling of being restricted in actions by the relationship. The North node in this relationship is in the 11th house (friends, also rebellion), indicating that this may be a relationship that is about being "close but not TOO close" and may involve mutual rebellion if one or the other person attempts to "cross the line" with the other.

Compositely,

Tim