Activating the Lightbody

flea

This I suppose can be anything from balancing chakras to meditating on the divine blueprint.

It is something that is just happening, books, meditations, people saying things that have all been prompting me to clear my whole entity. As I have been doing so I have noticed an increase in the sensation of subtle energetic waves flowing through my body, often triggered by speaking or thinking about a specific thing or going into some medative state.

I have a quite highly charged chart with the outer planets making quite a few connections with the personal ones... So I am wondering if things like pluto/uranus trine mars would be a major aspect in this regard. They are in earth signs but mars is in the eighth... both sextiling neptune. So although spiritual there is a definite physcial connection especially with the strong body sensations I am getting.

I am sure lots of you out there are experiencing similar things, so am really interested in a discussion about astrological signs and personal experiences.

Love Light Flea

Sivitri

Yea these few weeks im having alot of trouble with my ego... Im trying seek out the real truth.... Very inspirational period....

Neptune Rising

I've been wondering a bit about an aspect I have transiting Chiron sextiling natal Chiron. Also transiting Jupiter is squaring natal Chiron. I have natal Chiron in my 4th house, and transiting Jupiter is now in my 1st house, teetering on the 2nd, while transting Chiron is in my 2nd. Anyways this last month or two I've been using my crystals again to cleanse my chakras, and I've been drawn to my crown and third eye chakra, using quartz crystal, and really feeling the energy of the stone. I've also been using my rose quartz for my heart chakra. I haven't used my crystals for a few years, just put them around my room. This could be to cleanse stuff that is coming up for me, issues of self value. I guess thats what the 2nd house and 4th house Chiron sextile is bring up, painful but very rewarding to examine.

I've also been doing more meditation and find this so rewarding to get my energy on a more healthy vibration. I've been finding the things I'm hoping for seem to easily come into my life since doing this. It could be that clearing away the lower frequency clutter makes room for other things.

Best wishes
NR

flea

Sivitri... yes ego is hard, I dont think we ever stop learning about that one while we are here.

NR,
I have had Chiron going back and forth over my MC the last year, and my interesting reading and workshoping on the subject of clearing my body out and connecting to something deeper has been really important for me. I have also been having skin eczemas and falsh for a period and then disappear and they seem to be connected with the type of work I have been doing relating to a specific chakra.

I also see the synchronicty in meeting people and things happening, as you have had life coming more easily for you.

The more I cleanse the more work I see I have to do, but I also get far more gentle and understandign of myself and not so judgemental. I think I am able to accept that I am where I am at the right time in the right frame of mind, and all is evolving as it should. All thing happens because I am connected to something bigger than myself whether I find that from going deep inside or out beyond me.

Maybe it is the transits that tell us the best way for us to individually do all this work. I have uranus opp uranus for a year now so there is a fast pace setting up I think. Have also been very much drawn to veg diet and quality water intake and yoga and meditation. Do you feel the effect of the crystals in your body or is a more mental thing?

Love Light Flea

Neptune Rising

Hi Flea,

I also had a thought, that syncronicity and becoming more aware of this could show a centering of the self, being still within oneself, and this giving a better sight of the surrounding things that happen. And this would send out clearer vibrations and clearer intentions, attracting less of the scattered energies.

With the crystals I notice it physically. I use them when I'm meditating on all my chakras, especially the crown and third eye. I've also been using them on the acupressure points - I've just started learning about these. When I put the crystal to the chakra I notice a clearing feeling, my head feels lighter like its had a huge burden lifted. The scalp feels less tense. This feeling usually stays for most of the day.

I've had some thoughts about the crystal energies. In a massage class I go to, half the class believe in crystal therapy and half don't. My thoughts are if you do something that stills the mind, like meditating, then you will be more in tune to pick up on the subtle energies of the crystals. Like attracts like. Like if you are angry, you attract angry things and angry reactions to your life and possibly accidents.

Maybe feeling the crystal energy is both physical and mental I first feel it physically, then maybe I remember that feeling so it stays with me all day. Just like muscles have memory, maybe the energy field does too, and contact with a crystal energy will change it somehow.

NR

flea

NR,

I have been doing a bit of reading about crystals. There have been experiements where a crystal like quartz (silicon is the element which comprises about 90% approx of the earth crust) picking up and transmitting radio waves. The only difference between a thought wave and a radio wave is the length of a wave, so even a rudimentary understanding of science opens up a very strong possibility of the crystal receiving thought waves and then also the ability to project them. Suppose that is why there is such a big deal about cleaning them, they could be programmed just as easiliy with negative thoughts.

Early Radios used crystal to pick up the sound, and computers would not work without crystals.....the silicon chip, and silicon as I said is the element that quartz (a known energy generator) is comprised of.

We know mental thoughts effect the body so physical and mental effects of crystals make huge amounts of sense to me. Funny I have just been playing with a lump of orange calcite on my third eye.

I also wondered if the natal transits and also the natal show the best way for a specific person to activate the lightbody?? For me I think virgo is important with the pluto/uranus conjunction there. I do feel stuff happening with uranus opposing in Pisces. My skin seems to be showing the movement of energy at the different chakras over several months...upto my solarplexus now.

Love Light Flea

ps I also noted we have reciprocal moon conjunct saturn in cancer and pisces..wonder what thats about??

Neptune Rising

I also wondered if the natal transits and also the natal show the best way for a specific person to activate the lightbody?? For me I think virgo is important with the pluto/uranus conjunction there. I do feel stuff happening with uranus opposing in Pisces.

I'd be curious to know what others thought, I'm not very knowledgable on this. Have you found anything to do with transiting Jupiter trining your Uranus/Pluto point? I wonder whether your natal Mars will be involved too, as transiting Jupiter conjuncts this, and that Mars trines your Uranus/Pluto too. Do you think Jupiter will send his special energies along that Mars trine to Uranus/Pluto?

ps I also noted we have reciprocal moon conjunct saturn in cancer and pisces..wonder what thats about??

Oh yea! I've not come across that before. Thats interesting! Haven't a clue.. now I've had a look, I noticed North Node conjunct South Node too...!

NR

flea

Neptune Rising.. wow, there always astro connections with people I end up conversing with! Meeting in a place where we are traveling opposite directions lol. Maybe the saturn conj moon means we can teach eachother something about where each od us is going just by having a conversation?

Jupiter on my mars has just sparked another eczema wave (uranus was sextiling my mars at the same time). Mars transiting my asc and jup triggered some earlier waves of eczema. Haven't had any for thirty years. It all started after the first near uranus opp it came within 1 deg and then retrograded.

It feels like the skin is releasing cleansing, getting rid of stuff. So I haven't suppressed the process with anything. I have let the skin do its stuff. I feel I am releasing old forgotten pains, wounds, guilt, all kinds of things. What is left is cleaner clearer, more able to see and feel the light maybe. Each wave of eczema has moved up a chakra.

Jupiter rules my 7th, Mars is hidden in the 11th which is ruled by Jupiter traditionally, containing the hidden mars ruled aries. Mars can also rule my 6th which is where my sun resides, purification. A lot of my deeper issues are about relationship, and I think that the 6th and 11th point to some ways to deal with it. 6th is health, diet exercise (yoga helps things keep moving) and 11th, well I think of that as wishes, and kind of link it to meditation, maybe I am off track and it is a 12th house issue, but then I think of positive thought and manifesting wishes, is where the meditation is directed into the physcial realm, where the 12th is pure out and out spirit connection.

11th is where matter and spirit come together. Aquarius... the age of aquarius, the body electric.....hmmm pondering thoughts at the moment, but I feel there is a synergy there.

Jup will retrograde and hit my mars twice more this year so will be tracking the changes... my skin reacted in the day of the contact.

Love Light Flea

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Flea, I wonder if transiting Chiron has anything to do with your skin cleansing. It is inconjunct with your Uranus/Pluto and will retrograde back again. I've been reading a bit about Chiron and discovered it is related to crystals. Could the lightbody be of a similar energy frequency to crystal energy? I wonder if that is why you are feeling a cleansing.

I can understand now why I'm drawn to my crystals with Chiron sextile Chiron. A book I'm trying to get hold of is by Martin Lass, Mirror Mirror Mind and Body. Its about the physiology and healing.

I am curious about the different levels of energy frequency there are in and around our bodies. For instance, if something is releasing and cleansing, where would it manifest first, in a physical solid form or on an emotional form..

Yes! That Saturn/Moon and nodal oppositions defninately look like teaching aspects! And the Gemini/Sag nodes cound be about information and intuitions, exchanging? Interesting.

NR

flea

NR,

I have felt it has to do with Mars (all that heat), which was going back and forth over my asc and jup as it first flared up a few months ago. Now mars is opp mars and recently 2 weeks ago conjuncted my moon. And the uranus opposition is in play which is a biggy...esp for clearing out the chakras...

No doubt chiron is having some action in the area of healing in my life, maybe on the deeper issues of the skin condition. Chiron is also conjunct my natal juno and lilith, so there is some healing of female archetypes going on. I think I am still deep in the process of that, and maybe it is a theme throughout my whole life.

Martin lass sounds interesting, will check it out. Liquid Light of Sex is a fantastic book, and has been very helpful in looking at this cleansing process I am going through for that is waht it feels like.

Love Light Flea

tsquare

Thought this interesting.
Near death expereince, talks of assension experience, body of light....etc. etc. archetypes etc etc....pretty interesting story.....
Tsquare
========================================================
In 1982 I died from terminal cancer. The condition I had was inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me would just have made me more of a vegetable. I was given six to eight months to live.

I had been an information freak in the1970’s, and I had become increasingly despondent over the nuclear crisis, the ecology crisis, and so forth. So, since I did not have a spiritual basis, I began to believe that nature had made a mistake, and that we were probably a cancerous organism on the planet. I saw no way that we could get out from all the problems we had created for ourselves and the planet. I perceived all humans as cancer, and that is what I got.

=========================================
Link to story
Copyright © 2005 Mellen-Thomas Benedict. All Rights Reserved /// Site design: ImageAlchemy.org

[parts of copied article deleted because of copyright breach. (see above). Moderator.]

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

That is a lovely story with many many messages about life. I will be pondering on tthis for while yet.

Love Light Flea

Neptune Rising

Wow that is lovely, changed my perception of humans, wonderful, thank you.
I feel that the universe is energy, every now and then I catch a glimpse of it. I learned on a yoga course I did, that the universe began with an "om", which is a vibration, but "begin" doesn't apply, its a continuation, in fact there is no word to describe it, because words just limit a limitless thing.
NR

smilingsteph

What a beautiful scrip above! Thanks T-Square...being in the medical field I have heard a few stories of near death experiences. However it is very difficult for those individuals to speak about it, I wonder why? Any thoughts

tsquare

I ended up typing up allot on this.....too messy.
I will respond later if I remember, I'd like to cover more but am still looking over things.
Also I just had the idea that you, or others, may have thought it was my story, it's not, I didn't clarify that in the post.

Tsquare

Last edited:

flea

t-square,

It didn't come over like it was your story..... just something you came across of interest. smilingsteph ... i wonder if some experiences in life are just that and are not really meant to be talked of as it is so embedded in a felt sensation that it is beyond words, so to talk about somehow does disservice to the experience, or maybe it is just so personal and poignant that it is a true core revelation of the self.

Love Light Flea