What is happening in your world with Sun trine neptune and chiron...

gemini59

As the sun reached 22 degrees these last few days a trine is created with Chiron and Neptune in Aquarius. The sun will join Spica (good fortune) at 23 degrees. It is also inconjunct Uranus...we have a whole lot of 22 degrees going on.
The sun, giver of light , ego, male figures in our life in the sign of harmony in a harmonious aspect with chiron, planet of wounding and healing and Neptune the planet of dissolve, dissolving of boundaries.
Venus in Virgo is also square Pluto in the earth signs maybe indicating power struggles...venus/relationship in virgo health, detail challenging Pluto transformation in capricorn/limitations.
Mars is at 29 degrees or critical degrees...on the cusp on new energy.
I am curious as to others experiences.
Lilth trines Venus in the first degrees of Aquarius...
My lunar return was last night and I had a very rough night. I felt restless and angry with no focus. I tried to relax to come to the source of that anger but could not.
I have attatched the chart. The chart ascendant is in my natal ascendant sign of Aries. There is so much going on in this chart that I am a bit overwhelmed. There are a lot of dynamics pointing to Chiron thus my request for others experiences of this event.
As you can see there is a yod formation of mars at 29 degrees and saturn to my natal Chiron . I understand that this yod creates a requirement to adjust to some ancient wound. Mars on the cusp I am not sure as well as saturn.
The transiting sun in Libra creates a trine to natal Gemini sun in the 3rd and thus a grand trine is created to neptune and chiron in the 11th.
A little background here: Neptune I would like to blame for two and a half years of waiting for a resolution of a relationship in 'blind faith' and fantasy that all would work out. As it formed its retrograde action the relationship ended as if the veil was lifted from my eyes on my delusion and hope. It still hovers in hope and I have to be brutal (saturn and mars?) to myself to not let my sappy imagination (neptune trine sun) think differently. We have not spoken in two weeks. He promised to call me the next day but did not even though texting and calls to him were made. Typical pattern retreat that always drove me nuts.

But that is the past. The sun is now trining my 7th house.
I am trying to understand Chiron, neptune and this grand trine formation through my 7th, 11th, and 3rd. Is neptune simply the completion of dissolve? Even in a harmonious trine with Chiron is it like air (libra, gemini, Aquarius) gently blowing away the last crumbs of hope, relationship, communication?
Is it healing?
I see the transiting vertex is exact my DC a fated situation.
And Venus square Pluto? Power struggle? Venus conjunct my natal Vertex?
With Saturn closing to its square with Pluto what do we see?
And here we have this stellium in my 6th house of health opposing almost exact now the retrograde Uranus in the 12th.
Concerned!
I would love to hear others experiences of these current events.

Last edited:

gemini59

Thank you for responding.
I think it was more his choice not to be with me.
Did you note anything in your world with this transit? of sun to neptune chiron.
I am interested in others experiences about these few days.

gemini59

Do you have a Gemini sun. I know neptune has been plaguing my sun at 22 degrees. For the last few years I have 'believed' everything would work out in this overly optimistic place. Neptune trine the sun and I assumed this would be benefic but in fact I think it did not allow me to see reality. But it is also inconjunct my moon too. It is significant too that it began at the retrograde point where crisis begin.
I know I have quite a bit going on right now.
You are correct on the mars issue. Note too that mars will transit this area 3x this year as it goes retrograde. I will have three mars returns the first beginning Nov. 2nd.
I find it interesting too that you felt this "as if a veil lifted too". I wonder.

gemini59

Yes, yes, I see your Neptune trines Venus...that makes perfect sense that you would be at ease with neptunian energy. Neptune and Jupiter with Chiron have been transiting your 7th squaring that natal neptune. Neptune square Neptune is a challenge to facing up to ones deepest desires by letting go of and or chasing unrealized dreams.
But for you this energy may not be felt so intensely as Venus softens the effect.