Pls View Sons Chart Many Grand Trine Kites

7Towers

Hi , Can anyone give me info about my sons chart , there seem to be many grand trines as well as Kites . Also there is a diamond configuration ..
Any info would be great ..
ian.gif

Arian Maverick

What immediately struck me about your son's natal chart is his tight first house Moon-Chiron conjunction and his strong fourth house Leo stellium conjunct his Nadir.

As you have observed, he also has several configurations in his natal chart, yet I am still attempting to identify if any are formed by Out of Sign Aspects. I should mention that not all astrologers consider such aspects to contribute to larger configurations--especially Grand Trines, which are characterized by the harmonious energy that flows between three signs of the same element.

Arian Maverick

Yes the Leo stellium in the 4th and moon and chiron in the 1st is certainly noticeable.

I'd write off the mystic rectangle/kite involving the MC. I don't think I've seen the use of points as opposed to planets in mystic triangles.

A nice medical career would good for him. Having cancer on 2nd, sco on 6th (with pluto in 6th), Aqu on MC would indicate a nurturing touch, an ability to penetrate issues for humanitarian purpose. He has a good NN. Conquest of self or for self but for the benefit of the community. His luck will be through the community as well (Jup 11th)

He probably comes from a sunny, happy, energetic, intellectual and loving family. Mum probably had a large imprint on him - as moon is in 1st house. He might be highly emotional but probably intellectualises his emotions. Maybe he has been emotionally hurt or is able to heal himself through intellectualisation of emotions. He might be quite of a healer though as well, this adds well to possibly a career of a healer.

In relationships he will seek someone who is philosophical, spontaneous, freedom-loving but someone who is sensitive and emotional (nep in 7th) as well as someone who is different, unique, shocking and free-dom loving (ura in 7th). His own emotional needs and being might be challenged by this person's wish for freedom or uniqueness. He might get hurt by them as well (opps between ura and chiron/moon/asc). However, I am sure that he will able to overcome this with such a leo stellium squaring the 7th house goings-on.

Arian Maverick

As I did with your chart in the thread Grand Cross questions, I have entered your son's natal data into Canopus as a means of comparison and have posted the generated interpretation below:

In this chart...
*) Mercury is very strong because:
-conjunct Immum Coeli
-sextile Moon
-ruler of the hour
*) Moon is strong because:
-conjunct Ascendant
-sextile Sun
-pole of the Heptagram
*) Mars is strong because:
-conjunct Immum Coeli
-conjunct Sun
-sextile Moon
*) Uranus is strong because:
-conjunct Descendant
-trine Sun
-opposed Moon
*) Venus is strong because:
-conjunct Immum Coeli
-sextile Moon
*) Sun is strong because:
-conjunct Immum Coeli
*) Saturn is strong because:
-conjunct Descendant

Notice the following groups of planets:
*) The cluster Venus - Mercury - Sun - Mars in the 4th house.
*) The conjunction Saturn - Uranus in the 6th and 7th houses.
*) The conjunction Moon - Chiron in the 1st house.

Notice the 18 aspect formations:
*) Kite Sun - Moon - Jupiter - Uranus
*) Kite Sun - Jupiter - Uranus - Chiron
*) Kite Sun - Jupiter - Uranus - Midheaven
*) Kite Moon - Mercury - Jupiter - Uranus
*) Kite Mercury - Jupiter - Uranus - Chiron
*) Kite Mercury - Jupiter - Uranus - Midheaven
*) Kite Moon - Venus - Jupiter - Uranus
*) Kite Venus - Jupiter - Uranus - Chiron
*) Kite Venus - Jupiter - Uranus - Midheaven
*) Kite Moon - Mars - Jupiter - Uranus
*) Kite Mars - Jupiter - Uranus - Chiron
*) Kite Mars - Jupiter - Uranus - Midheaven
*) Kite Moon - Mars - Jupiter - Neptune
*) Kite Mars - Jupiter - Neptune - Chiron
*) T Square Moon - Neptune - Nth Node
*) T Square Moon - Neptune - Sth Node
*) T Square Neptune - Nth Node - Chiron
*) T Square Neptune - Sth Node - Chiron

List of the 69 major aspects found in this chart:
1) sextile Sun-Moon, orb = 02°07'
2) conjunction Sun-Mercury, orb = 01°03'
3) conjunction Sun-Venus, orb = 01°06'
4) conjunction Sun-Mars, orb = 02°00'
5) trine Sun-Jupiter, orb = 04°02'
6) trine Sun-Uranus, orb = 02°53'
7) sextile Sun-Chiron, orb = 02°12'
8) opposition Sun-Midheaven, orb = 01°23'
9) trine Sun-Part of Fortune, orb = 04°32'
10) sextile Moon-Mercury, orb = 03°10'
11) sextile Moon-Venus, orb = 03°13'
12) sextile Moon-Mars, orb = 00°07'
13) sextile Moon-Jupiter, orb = 01°55'
14) opposition Moon-Uranus, orb = 05°00'
15) opposition Moon-Neptune, orb = 07°39'
16) square Moon-Nth Node, orb = 05°11'
17) square Moon-Sth Node, orb = 05°11'
18) conjunction Moon-Chiron, orb = 00°05'
19) conjunction Moon-Ascendant, orb = 08°45'
20) trine Moon-Midheaven, orb = 03°30'
21) conjunction Mercury-Venus, orb = 00°03'
22) conjunction Mercury-Mars, orb = 03°04'
23) trine Mercury-Jupiter, orb = 05°06'
24) trine Mercury-Uranus, orb = 01°50'
25) sextile Mercury-Chiron, orb = 03°15'
26) sextile Mercury-Ascendant, orb = 05°35'
27) opposition Mercury-Midheaven, orb = 00°20'
28) trine Mercury-Part of Fortune, orb = 03°28'
29) conjunction Venus-Mars, orb = 03°07'
30) trine Venus-Jupiter, orb = 05°09'
31) trine Venus-Uranus, orb = 01°47'
32) sextile Venus-Chiron, orb = 03°18'
33) sextile Venus-Ascendant, orb = 05°32'
34) opposition Venus-Midheaven, orb = 00°17'
35) trine Venus-Part of Fortune, orb = 03°25'
36) trine Mars-Jupiter, orb = 02°02'
37) trine Mars-Uranus, orb = 04°54'
38) trine Mars-Neptune, orb = 07°45'
39) sextile Mars-Chiron, orb = 00°12'
40) opposition Mars-Midheaven, orb = 03°23'
41) trine Mars-Part of Fortune, orb = 06°32'
42) trine Jupiter-Uranus, orb = 06°56'
43) trine Jupiter-Neptune, orb = 05°43'
44) opposition Jupiter-Pluto, orb = 07°48'
45) sextile Jupiter-Chiron, orb = 01°50'
46) sextile Jupiter-Midheaven, orb = 05°25'
47) conjunction Jupiter-Part of Fortune, orb = 08°34'
48) conjunction Saturn-Uranus, orb = 08°17'
49) trine Saturn-Black Moon, orb = 07°35'
50) opposition Saturn-Ascendant, orb = 04°32'
51) trine Saturn-Part of Fortune, orb = 06°39'
52) opposition Uranus-Chiron, orb = 05°05'
53) opposition Uranus-Ascendant, orb = 03°45'
54) sextile Uranus-Midheaven, orb = 01°30'
55) trine Uranus-Part of Fortune, orb = 01°38'
56) sextile Neptune-Pluto, orb = 02°04'
57) square Neptune-Nth Node, orb = 02°27'
58) square Neptune-Sth Node, orb = 02°27'
59) opposition Neptune-Chiron, orb = 07°34'
60) square Pluto-Black Moon, orb = 00°35'
61) trine Nth Node-Black Moon, orb = 03°57'
62) square Nth Node-Chiron, orb = 05°06'
63) sextile Sth Node-Black Moon, orb = 03°57'
64) square Sth Node-Chiron, orb = 05°06'
65) conjunction Chiron-Ascendant, orb = 08°50'
66) trine Chiron-Midheaven, orb = 03°35'
67) trine Ascendant-Midheaven, orb = 05°15'
68) sextile Ascendant-Part of Fortune, orb = 02°07'
69) sextile Midheaven-Part of Fortune, orb = 03°09'

Arian Maverick

Frisiangal

Hi,
IMO, grand trines and kites aren't all the positive they are made out to be. A grand trine is suggestive of an inherent nature at birth but it can keep one in an old pattern of behaviour. A kite can only 'work' if the backbone of its opposition provides the strength that allows it to stay up ! Otherwise it lacks direction and moves around willy-nilly without any control.

Control in the form of self-discipline seems to be what is missing in this chart. The wonderful grand trine in Fire, which contains the active personal planets may roar with inner enthusiasm yet be caught up in excesses and extremes of behaviour through Jupiter and Uranus, making him over exciteable or seeing no danger. Both are in the relationship houses, so he shares this with a group of people with whom he is personally involved, also accentuated through the Moon-Uranus opposition. He may be difficult to reach, emotionally speaking. With Leo so strong, he could be very dominant and FIXED in his mannerisms. He may be one that acts without thinking (Mercury combust Sun conjunct Mars) of the consequences.

Saturn provides self control and discipline. It is unaspected as well as retrograde, so there is no way for it to 'curb' the roaring furnace going on within. It's like a racing car without functioning brakes, a fire that is out of control, a wild horse that won't be reined. He could be exceptionally brilliant of mind but if there is no incentive or ability to give that brilliance a defining form, it remains a rough diamand. Saturn is in the 6th house, which is associated with 'working upon one's self' to keep a physical indisposition at bay.

Transiting Saturn is approaching the Leo conjunction. He may be soon be undergoing an inter-action with authority figures. an opportunity to knuckle under. Saturn rules the 8th house associated with 'other people's values', as well as crime. With tr. Saturn crossing I.C., it may mean leaving the parental home. Hopefully, the association is in its most positive sense. Tr. Uranus is also in a long-term square with natal Saturn. Is this indicative of a change in a family situation he is having difficulty accepting ?

Astro. Com is very generous with its orbs. I would not consider Jupiter and Pluto in opposition. Jupiter never reaches the exact opposition in the lifetime, through progression retrograding further back into Aries. The out of sign trine from Moon to Pluto is also very wide. Pluto in its own sign in the 6th house is semi-square (renowned for its association with dis-ease problems) Uranus, sextile retrograde Neptune and also quintile his Leo stellium. An absorbed, compelling, excentric nature that could easily 'manipulate' or 'guide' him to do things others would regard as either exceptional or weird. At its best, an excellent aspect for delving into the unknown aspects of life, either through experimentation, investigative research, psychology, psychotherapy but also the occult and supernatural. Tr. Pluto in the 7th is now trining the Leo stellium, which could imply someone who is able to get through to him, so that he will make the willing change.

He *is* only 19. Dealing with the responsibilites of life is difficult at that age, if all one really wants is to live for the moment and have fun.

F.

7Towers

Hi , and thank you for your in depth reply. All of things you have mentioned in your interp ring true . I am not specifically concerned with him in relation to fear of his future . I am a strong believer in our ability to influence our charts determination.
My interest was peaked due to the enourmous amont of trine action I saw . Then when I investigated Grand Trine info I was concerned because I believe that opposition does force our awareness to enlarge in ways that are very rarely pursued minus friction.
He seems to dismiss my husband and I's boundries we have set down and while we have given him every opportunity he chooses to not oblige. So the alternitive that was given him was to move out.
His lack of cooperation concerns with the way he keeps his room. I don't expect a 19 to have a clean room , but on the other hand it can't remain disgustingly gross .. His responsiblities only seem to be towards his job , rent has been sporatic and he swipes his fathers work clothes due to not washing his own rendering his father jamed with no clothes for himself that he thought he had clean. These are all little irritating things to be sure but the many compromise to make a level of discomfort I and everyone else in the house is not willing to endure.
I really think the easy street has made him more prone to unawareness and to have the tendency to overstep.
My husband and I are well aquainted with Saturn intimately and I think it fitting that we as parents become Ian's Saturn Slam by showing him the door.