Moon conjunct Saturn and deaths in solar return chart

astroner

Hello everyone :). I'm really new to astrology and I'm so fascinated by it that I always try to learn something new about it on my own. I have been trying to look at certain patterns and relate them to my real life to see what unfolds.

I was just being highly curious and noticed a pattern that happened on three different occasions when it comes to my close family and death.

I have looked over my solar returns a year before and on the same year that three of my close relatives died. Moon was conjunct Saturn in different houses on all three occasions. With the exception of the first relative who died of the three (plugged was pulled while she was on life support), so moon was conjunct nn, but Saturn was in the same solar return 6th house not too many degrees apart the conjunction. The solar return and planets (nn conjunct moon and Saturn) all fell into my natal 4th house. This relative was like a mother to me and we were very close.

I looked at my solar returns until the year 2020 and only saw this happening once more. A close conjunction of saturn, moon and mars in the solar return 12th house entering my natal 9th house will occur in the year 2014/5. Makes me think of a death of a family member who I didn't get along with too well, and that live abroad. I have in mind who it may be, but of course I'm still worried. Now I don't know what compelled me to look for this, but as the saying goes curiousity killed the cat. I'm having some regrets now and wish I didn't look for it :whistling:.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen any death patterns in solar return charts? What were they? Just want to learn more.

Thank you.

Edit: I should note that these 3 deaths were from my mother's side of the family, which is most likely why the moon is involved.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

It is my belief that to look for portents of death in the chart is to unleash all manner of worry, allowing our subconscious fears to rise to the level of consciousness; we can become paralyzed with this onslaught and cause undue focus on death rather than on living. Still, many of us are indeed curious; Perhaps though it is a way of preparing your psyche for potentialities and I guess it depends a lot on what your thoughts and beliefs are surrounding the issue.

astroner

Yes Kimber, I guess I learned the hard way :(.

I'm hoping I will forget this in the next year or so. I think I will..

I personally believe that death is a part of life, and I'm not afraid of it. I guess that was part of my curiosity, hmm. I will leave it up to 2020 though, won't go further than that.

Peregrine_Moon

There have been a lot of questions about death predictions recently. I wonder why?

Noel Tyl says that there is no "death aspect" or "death point" in a horoscope--no combination of planets, points, transits or arcs that point to death.

We can look at circumstances and conditions in a person's life around the time someone important to them dies, but when we identify the potential for a loss, a time of confusion, the breaking of a relationship--whatever we find--we can't say for certain that a literal death will occur. A metaphorical break could also be indicated. We can't say that a specific person is probably going to die on a particular day.

This can seem strange when we can look to astrology for so many insights, keys, clues and predictions, but if we think a bit more deeply, perhaps it's not so hard to understand. What we can find in charts are experiences of ending or breaking relationships and how they affect the person who goes through them. Children who lose a parent or parents, for example, frequently have signs of wounding or loss in their charts, along with indications of where and how they might find healing. But siblings don't always have the same signs. Everyone experiences trauma and loss differently.

We can't find our own death in our own charts because we don't die. Our deaths happen to other people, but we continue on in some way. The horoscope continues! There are many, many examples of famous people who have lived remarkable lives and died. When interest in them re-emerges later, we can usually find indications of that in their natal charts.

I think one of the most significant differences between Saturn and Pluto is that Saturn is concerned with mundane life. Saturn teaches us how to live here and now--what it takes to live successfully, and how to have the wisdom that goes along with it. Saturn works to help us preserve our lives, be safe, follow the rules, avoid unnecessary risks, plan, be prudent and responsible. Pluto, on the other hand, isn't concerned about these things because, recognizing that our souls are immortal, Pluto is dedicated to our transformation from mortal to immortal beings. Pluto is concerned with transcendence.

Carolus Optimus

I have looked over my solar returns a year before and on the same year that three of my close relatives died. Moon was conjunct Saturn in different houses on all three occasions.

Well, this was the statement that finally made me join the forum so my second post belongs here.

Astroner offers some good solid astrology, I like it. Her observations perfectly coincide with my experience. Moon conjunct Saturn is a sinister placement in a Solar Return chart, always hinting at some main difficulty to be faced that year.

This can obviously be - as Saturn is the Lord of Death and Moon signifies the important female members of a family - the death of a female relative.

For example the passing of my late mother was shown by a Saturn-Moon conjunction in the Seventh House of my Solar Return chart. Please note that the meaning of the Seventh House include death, the end of things.

Last edited:

astrokat

Hello everyone :). I'm really new to astrology and I'm so fascinated by it that I always try to learn something new about it on my own. I have been trying to look at certain patterns and relate them to my real life to see what unfolds.

I was just being highly curious and noticed a pattern that happened on three different occasions when it comes to my close family and death.

I have looked over my solar returns a year before and on the same year that three of my close relatives died. Moon was conjunct Saturn in different houses on all three occasions. With the exception of the first relative who died of the three (plugged was pulled while she was on life support), so moon was conjunct nn, but Saturn was in the same solar return 6th house not too many degrees apart the conjunction. The solar return and planets (nn conjunct moon and Saturn) all fell into my natal 4th house. This relative was like a mother to me and we were very close.

I looked at my solar returns until the year 2020 and only saw this happening once more. A close conjunction of saturn, moon and mars in the solar return 12th house entering my natal 9th house will occur in the year 2014/5. Makes me think of a death of a family member who I didn't get along with too well, and that live abroad. I have in mind who it may be, but of course I'm still worried. Now I don't know what compelled me to look for this, but as the saying goes curiousity killed the cat. I'm having some regrets now and wish I didn't look for it :whistling:.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen any death patterns in solar return charts? What were they? Just want to learn more.

Thank you.

Edit: I should note that these 3 deaths were from my mother's side of the family, which is most likely why the moon is involved.

I ran solar arcs for the year I lost my maternal Grandmother ---no moon Saturn contacts. None in the solar return and between SR and natal.

SR for year my maternal Great-Grandmother died - no moon Saturn contacts either.

SR for the year my Father died: moon trine Saturn.

In the charts of my family I've noticed that during years where we had deep concerns or heavy thoughts (not connected to death) then I saw contacts between moon and Saturn.

What I have, personally, noticed in my family is that in the female family member charts (including my own) there is a Solar Arc contact between Natal Saturn and Chiron, or vice versa in the years that we lost a family member. Although those contacts were not exact or close to exact at the time of the family members death.

I do think that aspects run in families. Perhaps this is an aspect that runs in yours? Just a thought.

ETA: My opinion is that physical death can't be predicted. My belief is that death is a transition. I don't believe that there are any hard set aspects or transits that can be looked at that one can say to oneself--aha here comes death. I do think it's possible to see grief in other family members if one knows what one is looking for...but then again, when we experience the emotion of grief it isn't always in response to a death. Just expressing my thoughts and opinions. I fully respect anyone that has an opinion that differs.

Last edited:

waybread

Astrokat, you raise a good point. If loved ones die and you have no solar return Saturn-moon contact, what then?

There have been several threads on this forum on the morality of death prediction. Folks, please read them.

astroner

I am now able to accurately receive death dates specifically via astrology. I love my saints and I am grateful for the knowledge inherited. The movie Happy Death Day is related to my discovery.

Love and light

astroner

Thank you.

My uncle was the one who passed away around 2016 and yes, very true...we STILL do not get along..even in the afterlife!!!!!

He passed May 9th 2016 :(

Last edited:

Babywj9

I read your thread and i had moon in 8th house cancer in 2016 and my grandma died I’m worried cause i’ll have in 2023-2024 solar moon in 8th again in cancer and i was looking if someone can see it if this is a death of someone or something else.. (sorry for my bad English)